The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaka Tsunada W.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vamp4ever25

vamp4ever25

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2015-06-01

Jaka Tsunada W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Jaka Tsunada W.I.P.   Jaka Tsunada W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Template

Name: Jaka Tsunada

Age: 21 was his age before dying. After that is still unknown as of yet.

Race: White

Height: 5'10

Weight: 168-lb

Appearance:

Personality:

(How your character acts in certain situations. Is your character moody? Calm? Eccentric? Please try to make it at least paragraph long. Please be advised that Split Personalities will be denied.)

Stats: 60

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 10

Technique: 20

Fighting Skill: 10

Sealed Zanpakto: All starting shinigami start off with an Asauchi blade and gain their true zanpakuto when they achieve shikai. (Describe what your zanpakuto looks like normally, add a picture if you want. DO NOT list any form of powers here for we don't care at the moment. Once you gain them there will be a place for you to add it. One paragraph please...)

History:
(Try to make it at least a paragraph long and please be creative. Refrain from mentioning any characters from the show, as they do not exist.)

Role Playing Sample:
(This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

Jaka Tsunada W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaka Tsunada W.I.P.   Jaka Tsunada W.I.P. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:51 am

This site is dead I believe my friend
Back to top Go down

Jaka Tsunada W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up-
Jump to: