The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) Empty
PostSubject: Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)   Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:57 am

It had been two days, his arm was still stiff and resonating with throbbing pain from time to time, yet the samurai was sitting at his desk in his office within the squad headquarters of his division. He yawned as he laid his head on his left hand looking at the blank sheet in front of him, he had one line written one it at this point.

It took another twenty minutes of courage to start writing the start of the mission on the paper. It began with receiving mission information about gathering a runaway from seireitei, one that had been running away for a long time but had done nothing against the nation ever. Tatsu put in a special line in that part saying that the shinigami did not engage the seated officer sent to operation in his rescue but he did in fact seem afraid.

Then came the part that seemed to be pulled out of a fairy tail. Tatsu started describing the arrival of the three humans, and he did specify humans. Tatsu described each and every one of them underlining the abilities of the first two and only saying that the third one was a female that had the ability of becoming invisible. Skipping a few lines on his paper Tatsu scribbled a square large enough to write a single word in it: Threat?

In the next section Tatsu described the fight that ensued between the three parties involved, he pointed out the details he did to the surrounding and the damage the other faction dealt. Tatsu also noted that he had to use the first release of his sword and fight at full power and still was fended off by the larger of the three humans. Another line was scribbed between lines: Human's must've been able to see the result of the fight if they were well played enough, damage control?

Of course those scribbled lines were personal opinions that the samurai thought and passed on at the moment to be sure he wouldn't forget. Sitting back on his chair Tatsu knew that passing that paper along would mean disgrace and that if people learned of his failure against humans he would be the target of all those shinigami's that desire his spot, this had to stay secret, he would be the one delivering this paper himself. Putting the paper in an orange envelope the samurai took his zanpakuto and put it in its respective place and then proceeded outside the room.

People looked at him like he was unwelcomed still people didn't appreciate the fact that an ancient renegade that they apprehended themselves would be their seated officer one day, holding back a chuckle the samurai kept walking passed them giving them little to no thought, this was more important then them, already the word that he had failed in his first mission as the third seated officer of the second division was running about, it was bad luck really those human badasses were not in any of his plans. Slowly making his way to the office of the captain Tatsu stopped in his tracks and turned around, the captain was not really in the mood nowadays. He turned tail and walked towards Tatsuya's office.

Tatsu knocked gently on the door and waited for the greetings to be allowed within the room.

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)   Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:18 am

"You know it's only been two days since, right?" Stated Mika Nishino; the petite, blue eyed, and silvery black haired 4th seat officer of Second Division. "And?" Tatsuya grunted, keeping his gaze focused on the ground as he continued his handstand push ups. "He should be on leave." Mika pointed out, moving to the window and looking out while leaning on the sill. Tatsuya let out a breath of air as he pushed up before speaking, "It's his choice." Mika looked back over to the Lieutenant. "Does he know that?" She asked while crossing her arms. Tatsuya did a couple more reps before speaking. "He was told to take it easy and not to over exert himself. What he chooses to do with his time is his decision." He spoke through labored breaths before resuming. "You should order him to go home and rest." Mika 'suggested' to Tatsuya, sitting back on the window sill. "I won't." Tatsuya stated quickly. "Why not?! Mika asked. Tatsuya audibly sighed before getting to his feet. He extended his hand out to Mika, who grabbed a nearby towel and threw it to him. Mika waited for Tatsuya to wipe the sweat from his face. When he finished he simply went to sit at his desk. "Well?" Mika impatiently questioned as she walked to his desk. "Look," Tatsuya rubbed his eyes with his right hand. "He's not the kind of person to abandon his duties. At the very least he will do what he is capable of, nothing more. But knowing him, he won't just take his loss as it is. He's likely reflecting on that day. For now let him work around here and keep his mind busy. So long as he is not involved in anything strenuous he'll be fine."

"Geez. You, Tatsu, and the Captain are cut from the same cloth. If you're not dead, you are right back at headquarters doing whoever knows what for the squad." Mika chided at Tatsuya's remark. "Captain Akarui and myself don't have the luxury of giving our bodies time to heal. As for Tatsu..." Tatsuya was interrupted by a light knock at his door. "Come in, he acknowledged and waited for the door to open. Mika was a bit surprised to see Tatsu open the door, while Tatsuya held a straight face. "3rd Seat Chirako-san, what brings you here? How's the arm?" Mika nervously asked before realizing what she was in fact asking. "Oh, so sorry...I..Ah...Are feeling okay?" She tried to blow off the last question. Tatsuya merely shook his head. "Come in, Chirako-san. Have a seat." Tatsuya offered, taking a quick glance at the envelope he carried.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)   Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:42 am

Tatsu gently opened the door, meeting a surprised gazed with his own, not expecting fourth seat Miss Nishino to be there. For half a moment Tatsu didn't feel completely at ease because of his relationship with the division, some time's it was harder than others because of previous actions that had happened in the samurai's past.

''Lieutenant''

Tatsu said glancing at Tatsuya as a formal greeting, and a smile as a friendly greeting to the man he helped save. Then Tatsu turned to miss Mika to greet her aswell.

''Miss Nishimo, it's a pleasure to see you, my arm is a bit stiff, but still, its better than nothing''

He tossed  as a joke to try and lighten the mood a little, oblivious to the fact he had been the subject of the previous conversation within the same office.

Stepping towards the desk Tatsu closed the door behind him, making it a point that this conversation was meant for the people within the office and the captain if needed.

''I've written this report, and re-written it about a dozen time trying to find a way to express my thoughts and actions properly but all I could do was put little thoughts on the side of the official report.''

Saying that the officer slid the orange envelope towards Tatsuya, he had only one envelope so he didn't do anythings towards Mika to that point. Tatsu was trying to think how this conversation would turn out, afterall he had told no one why he had failed his mission and specially why he came back with a missing arm, but it had gained him no points within the division walls.

Sitting there Tatsu waited for the lieutenant to read the report through and through to be sure it was obvious he had been beaten by humans. Tatsu tried to keep his composure but it was obvious he was stressed, he had the red ribbon his his hand, fiddling with it in his hands making his hair move on his back, it was obvious at that point that he was stressed and maybe a little bit panicked to a level higher than he was showing.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)   Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Tatsuya stayed silent after Tatsu finished speaking, only moving to take the envelope from his desk. He wasn't trying to be rude, he only wanted to know about the incident that occurred. Tatsuya skimmed through the report, the beginning had why he was sent to Earth, and he already knew the reason. It wasn't odd for someone to get dispatched to capture a rogue shinigami. His eyes scanned the document until he came across the introduction of the humans. From there he carefully started reading it. A few minutes passed as he finished reading. "Shit." Tatsuya uttered and slid the report over to Mika. "What? Mika asked before taking the report. "Those three humans that Chirako-san encountered. I've dealt with them before." Tatsuya stated looking from Mika to Tatsu. "And they're still alive?!" Mika responded in genuine shock, amazed they weren't burnt to ashes.

OOC: Sorry for the length, don't want to monopolize the chit chat w/o Tatsu. Feel free to chat up Mika [color=#66FF00]
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)   Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 pm

(OOC: It's fine I'll leave you Mika and we'll keep the posts short to be sure the conversation goes fluidly. I wouldn't feel comfy making her speak anyway.)

"Then I'm not surprised I wasn't able to defeat them. I injured one to be sure though, I'm sure you inflicted them pain but they seem to...repair, he had metalic body parts" Tatsu trailed on raising his hand to his chin chuckling at the shock the woman was showing, the samurai hadn't fought his lieutenant but he was pretty confident he could put up a fight. ''You would be surprised by their abilities, my first mistake was to misjudge them to be honest, I never thought I would be brought low by humans.'' Tatsu moved from Mika to Tatsuya.

''I trust something will be done with this, we can't have humans hunt down our renegades, we've no idea what they do with them''

Tatsu's voice was pushing he wanted retribution and it could be felt in his voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)   Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another bloody report. (Tatsu, Tatsuya)
Page 1 of 1