The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! Let's kick butt together!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoto Nanaya

Makoto Nanaya

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2013-11-27

Hello! Let's kick butt together! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Let's kick butt together!   Hello! Let's kick butt together! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:55 pm

So then... my name is Semiramis and yes I love Makoto Nanaya and Tamamo-no-mae! I was thinking about going by Jin Kisaragi, but I decided against it. (See help topic!) So I can be pretty weird, from a topic change, to talking a bit much, and I have problems actually role-playing! I only post if I feel it in my veins!(Or something has peaked my interest.) Other times, I stay on gaming and writing 'fanfiction.'(Not that fangirly/fanboish stuff! The good stuff! Avoid my past works since they were meant to be random!) I also write original works when I think of them! So don't be butthurt about my fnfiction love~!  I'm extremely opinionated and have conflicting views with even my own believes, all the while managing to be a complete hypocrite. No, I don't care if I am one. I'm simply someone who knows a bad life, and tells people not to make the choices I did.

Just be careful with how 'bad' your life is. Telling someone they can't be angry or sad about their bad life just because someone has it worse, is just like saying you can't be happy because there is someone happier. You can piss me off fast saying that sort of things. Honestly, I'm easily confused and quick to become irritated, so poking me might not be the best thing to do out of nowhere! If I act different one day, then different once again another, its because I either have Multiple Personality Disorder or I have no exact personality. I like to think it is the first one, since I talk to myself. She does!

Interests? Um.. I suddenly feel like this is a dating profile. No sir-ree. Video Games, Graphic Design, Writing, Reading, Computer related stuff, MMO's, free money from people I make friends with(hint hint!), getting presents, helping others and... being a complete and utter lolicon! Stow it! Loli's are so cute! Shota's are... eh. Anywho, if you see me, I'd like to talk with you! I wish you had a chatbox though. That would be nice. I just finished watching Olympus has fallen and want to talk about it! Boo...

So.. to end this little thingy ma jiggie za wiggie le ticky tock... shut up! I am called Makoto Nanaya, Assyria's Wise Queen Semiramis, The King of Heron's... um what am I forgetting oh. Jin Kisaragi as well on youtube.

See you around chief!
Back to top Go down

Hello! Let's kick butt together!
Page 1 of 1