The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

studing his own soul (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

studing his own soul (open) Empty
PostSubject: studing his own soul (open)   studing his own soul (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 pm

As the day went on the pain inside him got even more and more unbearable by the hour until his mind finally broke with the burden of his soul not knowing why he is always in pain he decides to study his soul to found soul using meditation to seek out the root of his pain.

After what seemed like hours he opened his eyes only to find he was no longer in the soul society or so he thought as he looks around to where he was only seeing pure darkness then he hears a cry that sound like his sister running to see if she was alive and to his surprise she was but how he had seen her die by his own hands no he thought this has to be a memory what else could it be?

Walking away from this nightmare of his past he soon sees a dim light in the distance hopefully not another memory like the last instead he sees a man looking just like him bonded and bound by chains that go into the ground and lead on forever into the distance with a silver fire right under his feet not harming him in the slightest or so it would appear until he what he looks like to be screaming but nothing no matter how much he tried to yell ever came out of mouth and only when he put his head and stop trying to speak did I hear his voice say put out the fire their voices pain me put out your emotions and stop this pain after noticing that he was heard he lifted his head to try again it wound seem only this time he didn’t try to open his mouth to speak he just looked at funny put his head back down and then quickly lifted it again and what would appear to scream in agonizing pain.

Just then realizing this is his soul he is looking at he screams out in the terror at what he is not wanting this to become the ma in front of him.
Leaving his own soul going back to the soul society he now fears himself most of all and before all other but not because brute strength but at what he will become knowing there’s not a thing he can do to stop it.
Back to top Go down

studing his own soul (open)
Page 1 of 1