The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destruction or Peace (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

Destruction or Peace (open) Empty
PostSubject: Destruction or Peace (open)    Destruction or Peace (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Unlike most people in the soul society I prefer to be naked but when I do people get mad at me so I most of the time I stay on the edge of city or in the woods either hunting, sleeping, or cooking what I have killed but today I don’t feel like being alone.
Thinking the bar I like to go to is close to where I am I decide to go there only to find its not; though I shouldn’t be surprised I forgot where it is am still surprised and considering most the time I am when I go there either one tired and sleepy or two am having a really bad day and don’t want to remember it; trying to remember where the bar is that I usually go to I start walking down the street with no place in mind as to where I am going or why I am going there somewhere along the way I lose my train of though and after about 30 minutes of walking I have no clue as to where I am or why I came to where I am all that I know is that I have never been in this part of the soul society before and because I only come into the town maybe every two three days I am still just learning even where I live so this is really not good for me.
How am I going to find out where I am and how to get back home without making a fool of myself or being creepy which am trying to quite doing mostly because I hate being alone unless I forget to get my medicine then I prefer to be alone till someone with the proper meds and enough power into scaring me into not doing something dumb like attacking them when they anger me for something I though they did out of a delusional rampage and in truth they did nothing but be close enough for me to either see, touch, hear, or feel there presence.
Back to top Go down

Destruction or Peace (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: