The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jack bloomberg (fullbringer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Quote : hurt the child and I'll kill you.
Registration Date : 2013-08-20

jack bloomberg (fullbringer) Empty
PostSubject: jack bloomberg (fullbringer)   jack bloomberg (fullbringer) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Fullbringer Template

Name: (Jack Bloomberg.)

Race: (character’s nationality Caucasian (White.)

Birthplace: (Topeka, Kansas.)

Height: (5' 10")

Weight: (155 lbs.)

Appearance: (depressed and irritated with reddish brown hair, blue grey eyes, and dressed in a normally different close each day except for two black cut-off glove on the right hand one over the other with a silver chain ring one the right ring or index finger and prefers the color black but cant always be so picky with the current money income)

Personality: (protective and cheerful when around children. Character is calm most the time unfeeling and at peace but often feels happy, Sometimes sadness, and rarely anger unless being provoked.)

Special Characteristics: (Have been self training in a unique and self made fighting style.)

Stats:

Spirit Power: (10.)

Speed: (15.)

Technique: (25.)

Fighting Skill: (10.)

Item of Affinity: (A silver chain ring that forms red scales on my fingers and feet.)

Techniques/Abilities:

Ability 1: by tearing down my body at a cellular level and transferring my energy to them I can heal a injure at the cost of taking one.

Ability 2: can tearing down my body and I rebuild it at will

Ability 3: can control how I teardown and rebuild my body( can not change the bone structure of my body only the muscular layout as in doing so would result in losing in permanent mutation or lost of that body part )

History: (growing up in the slums with a drunk and drug addicted mother with no father relying on yourself and your four sister for food we had to fight, beg, lie, and steal just to eat not to mention the fact that I anger problem and my mother took me to a therapist who labeled me psycho at age 8 but it was at age 15 when everything changed for me when one day my anger went out of control and I almost putt my sister in the hospital and that I wanted to change then I began to see things and hear thing most didn’t then one day a weird monster like creature with a white face attacked me and my ring started to change and then started hitting it in the face and it started to turn into some black ash-dust like stuff and then brake apart then fade away.)

Role Playing Sample: (While taking a nice slow walk thought the town on a nice warm sunny day with the clouds party scattered with a with a slightly cold breeze and nice rainy smell in the air with the ground partly wet from a few day ago, and as I am enjoying the day I feel a strong and distorted energy nearby so I decide to go thinking it to be one of those beastly creatures again only to find out there is none but that the energy is coming from a young little girl that appears to be dead only she has the same hole in her chest and white face as those monster like creatures only I don’t feel the bloodlust from her that those creatures have, “hey little one are you ok” it appears she didn’t hear me so I go and try get closer to her and talk to her then she turns around to look at me and I notice she wounded she tries to run but she to weak and she falls down and cries and as soon as a can I start to heal her of her injures only to pass out from mine, apparently a few hours later I wake up in the hospital wounded and weak only to see the little girl had followed me.)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: jack bloomberg (fullbringer)   jack bloomberg (fullbringer) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 pm

You are limited to one character per account. Did you want this one or the shinigami?
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: jack bloomberg (fullbringer)   jack bloomberg (fullbringer) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:24 pm

sorry i did not know this; shinigami please.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: jack bloomberg (fullbringer)   jack bloomberg (fullbringer) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:02 pm

What Arawn means is you are only allowed 1 character per "account" but you are allowed to have 3 accounts ^^
Back to top Go down
bleach4ever50

bleach4ever50

Male

PostSubject: Re: jack bloomberg (fullbringer)   jack bloomberg (fullbringer) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:37 pm

thank you for this info i didnt know this but i would still be more at peace being a shinigami this will also be my main account thank you both for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack bloomberg (fullbringer)   jack bloomberg (fullbringer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jack bloomberg (fullbringer)
Page 1 of 1