The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WarFrame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

WarFrame Empty
PostSubject: WarFrame   WarFrame I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 pm

WarFrame - Since I heard this would be on the up coming PS4 system, I figured I look to see what it was about. It seems that it's already on the PC. This is a 3rd person shooter where you take control of a sleek metal suit as you shoot, dash, and slash through various missions. There's enough variety of enemies and mission types to make things interesting. Complete missions and earn credits to use in the store. Add in that you and your weapons upgrade with use/kills. But wait, there's more! Not only do you level your weapons, but you can modify them as well. As you fight enemies drop special mods you can add to your character, as well as blueprints for other items. Using the various scraps and other mods you can enhance your abilities and mods. This gives you several ways to customize your suit(s). Be warned this is a F2P (Free to play) game. Extra currency comes in the form of Platinum which is used to purchase several items through the market place. Rare mods, suits, colors schemes, helmets, etc. Although it's tricky to farm up all the parts needed for the items you can build it's just as rewarding when you've completed the new weapon and then leveling it up. I like it. If you like that stuff I'd say give it a try. Look for Blackat9 and we can run some missions.
Back to top Go down

WarFrame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: