The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) Empty
PostSubject: The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)   The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:27 am

Engulfed in pure darkness, Drac scans the area for any signs of life but for more miles he could only see the surrounding darkness and pillars of dark marble with weird designs on it, its cold embrace began to worry him. Suddenly out of the darkness a voice was projected itself towards Drac from all directions "Heh.....so the time has come you finally began to hear my voice clearly now." Drac looked all around him to lock on to where the mysterious voice was coming from but he couldn't get a good read on it. He slowly placed his hands on his zanpakuto in anticipation of an attack "Who are you.......show yourself to me." The mysterious voice chuckled in the dark abyss "Fine.......as you wish." Suddenly a small drop of red liquid fell from above him and landed a few inches from his feet, then the liquid began to spread out increasing in length then more of this red liquid began to fall from the sky like rain, hitting the earth and soaking it the smell emitting from the crimson liquid was very familiar to Drac "This smell its...........Blood!?" Suddenly the puddles of blood began to flow toward a point on the ground and began to rise up into a bloody blob, then it began to take shape of a tall man with jet black hair, skin white as snow wearing armor smiliar to the one he was wearing, and eye's red like the puddle of blood he stood in. "Who are you.......?!" Drac looked on toward the mysterious man that stood before him. The man chuckled "I'm the spirit of that sword on your hip Drac looked at his zanpakuto then looked back at the man in shock "Yes, I am your zanpakuto Gabriel." The man walked closer toward Drac a evil grin appeared on his face. "Wha.....What is your name?" said Drac as he back up slightly, the man looked on toward Drac and continued smiling "My name........is..."

Suddenly Drac awaken from his slumber sweating like as though he had a bad dream "......That can't be.....my zanpakuto." Drac looked towards his zanpakuto which was resting against the wall next to his bed, he stared at it with shock as he couldn't believe what his zanpakuto spirit was. He began to wipe the sweat from his face as he got up out of the bed and went to go take a shower, the image of his zanpakuto spirit haunted his mind. All day he continued thinking about it as he did his duties as the 11th seat of Squad 2, he made much progress in one year there working hard, getting stronger and faster each and everyday. Drac thought it would be best to head to the Rukongai to clear his mind of what has been troubling him for awhile, so he filled out the paperwork needed for him to leave and made his way to the Rukongai.

Its been a year since he return and so much has changed in that time that he barely recognize some of the buildings nearby, but the people were still the same fearful of those who were the shinigami robes even though he was from the rukongai. Drac took it upon himself to enter a tavern and order a drink to clear his mind "Sake, please." The bartender nodded his head and poured him a cup of sake. Drac gulped it down and tapped on the counter signaling for another, he sat there in the crowded tavern and continue on drinking unaware what was about to unfold
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)   The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Tatsuya went through his day like any other day. Nothing interesting had been going on for some time. Aside from rumors of various instances happening in the Seireitei, everything was rather peaceful. He decided to take a little downtime and enjoy a walk around the grounds. Never one to be unprepared for anything, he carried his zanpakuto tied to his waist. Strolling through the grounds, he was respectfully greeted by all the 2nd Division members he passed. Time passed as he made his way around the grounds when he spotted a newly appointed junior officer. He was going to approach the appointee and ask how he was adjusting to his new duties when he noticed how he was acting from a far. He seemed to be somber and a bit distant. Even if he was quiet most of the time, he carried himself differently then how he was now. Tatsuya decided he it would be a good time to shadow the new appointee. He had no trouble tailing Drac through Seireitei and eventually into Rukongai. He watched as Drac entered into a tavern and waited out side for a few minutes wondering if he would step out. After a few minutes passed he decided to head on in. Before doing so he removed his adjutant's badge, bearing the division's insignia, from his arm and placed it loosely inside his shihakusho. The tavern quieted quickly upon his entrance, his size drawing stares of silence. What else is new? He looked over to Drac who was by the bar sipping sake and headed over next to him. Tavern resumed its chatter after a few seconds. He signaled the bartender for a drink and stood next to Drac without looking down at him. "Sake always taste best in the middle of the day, no?" He turned and tilted his gaze down to Drac, with a look of indifference. He wasn't about to scold what seemed to be a troubled member of his squad. The bartender poured him his drink and he picked it up and drank without a another word.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)   The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:19 am

Calmly Drac continued sipping down cups and cups of sake hoping for some kind of relief from the nightmare that plague his mind, but a last the image of the tall man with crimson eyes, jet black hair, and snow white skin replayed itself in Drac's mind over and over "Is that truly my spirit.......?" Drac shook his head in disbelieve but in the back of his mind he began to question himself, Who is Gabriel Dorakyura, is he a killer, does he like the thrill of battle, does he wish to shed more blood? All these questions pounded his mind and the sake wasn't helping stop the thought. Suddenly the tavern got real quiet as another shinigami entered the building, Drac felt a huge spiritual pressure overcome him like someone strapped heavy weights around his entire body and he even began to sweat profusely. He slowly turned around to face the shinigami, he's eye widened in shock as he couldn't believe who it was that standing before him Wait a minute..........Vice Captain Tatsuya!! What is he doing here in the Rukongai. Sure enough Vice Captain Tatsuya stood in the doorway staring directly at him, Drac quickly turned away but he knew good well that he was heading toward him. Sigh.....great what did I do to get the Vice Captain to come down here to see me.....maybe I missed something while I was doing paperwork.

"Sake always taste best in the middle of the day, no?" said Tatsuya staring down toward Drac like a teacher catching a student cheating. "Yeah, especially if you got something on your mind thats bothering you." Drac turned back around and stood up bowed slightly toward tatsuya as he rose up he notice that he was slightly taller than him but even so his spiritual pressure made him feel like a small person "Nice to see you again Vice Captain, What brings you down to the Rukongai?" said Drac in a low tone of voice so that the people nearby wont know of his rank.

As Drac spoke, he waved at the bartender for two more cups of sake so that it would ease the tension in the air. Nearby the entrance, a man wearing a long black coats with a hood covering his face entered the tavern. The room got slient but not as long as when Tatsuya had entered, the man moved toward the corner of the tavern where more men in black coats were seated conversing while shooting quick glances toward Drac and Tatsuya.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)   The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 am

Tatsuya figured as much when Gabriel admitted to having something on his mind. "Well, I figured I'd see what was troubling the new 11th seat. You've been zoned out since you were at the barracks and that made following not too difficult." He took a sip of sake before hearing the tavern go silent once again. With a slight turn of his head, he gave a quick side glance at the door to spot a person in a black garb and hood with a shadowed face. His gaze shifted quickly across the tavern and spotted a small group of similar souls wearing the same garbs. "Bandits." He thought with a quick 'hmph' of air escaping his lungs. He paid them no mind. If they thought of starting trouble, most would think twice when shinigami were close by and even if a few didn't, he wouldn't mind throwing his weight around. He turned his attention back to his squad mate and took another drink of sake before speaking. "So tell me Dorakyura-san. What seems to be troubling you? Problems with a girl?" Tatsuya smirked.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)   The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 pm

"Well, I figured I'd see what was troubling the new 11th seat. You've been zoned out since you were at the barracks and that made following not too difficult." Drac took a sip of his sake and smirked while looking at Tatsuya "Heh, you been following me from the barracks?! I didn't know I had a stalker this whole time." Drac chuckled as he spoke, he quickly notice the tavern had gotten quiet as a man wearing a black garb entered the tavern. His first thought of the man was that he was a common bandit, but something was strange. It was faint but he was sure he felt reiatsu coming from that man, he watched as the man sat down at a table with a group of others and he felt the same feeling from them as well. Drac looked back at the bartender as signaled another shot for him and Tatsuya, and looked back at him as he began to speak "So tell me Dorakyura-san. What seems to be troubling you? Problems with a girl? Drac burst out in a chuckle again as the bartender refilled their cups "Haha, I wish man....." Drac grabbed his cup and raised it to his lip but didn't sip. "Hey....Tatsuya...They say that a Zanpakuto spirit represents one's own soul right?.....What if.....You don't like your Zanpakuto Spirit has become.....what if you fear that it...shows your true self?"

Drac took a sip of his sake then placed it down on the counter, he zoned out again as he remembered the image of his zanpakuto spirit standing in that lake of blood surrounded by huge black pillars with that wicked smirk on his face. The men in the black garbs continued on whispering in the booth behind Tatsuya and Drac suddenly one of them pulled out a piece of paper with a small sliver instrument, with weird markings on it, attached to it. The man with the items passed it to the one man sitting in the middle of the booth with a golden pendant on his chest, the man looked over to the other side of the tavern to a smaller group of men. One of the men walked out of the group and walked out the tavern. "When your zanpakuto awaken did you feel that same way?" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)   The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pain of Defeat only Strengthen your Resolve(open)
Page 1 of 1