The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitmen [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

Hitmen [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hitmen [open]   Hitmen [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 pm

"I'm going crazy over here." Koleri said to his phone as he walked through the park. Too much free time was a bad thing. He'd been learning skills from they strange man in at the hospital. Ginto were fun to use, but he had nothing to do most days. "I need a job, I need something." The man on the other end of the phone chuckled and started to type on his computer. It was like this almost everyday. Koleri calling him to complain about his boredom. The problem was that he was supposed to be laying low. If he did too much the people looking for him might cause him some trouble. He suggested to the quincy to just hunt the stray hollow that showed up in the area. Koleri refused since there were shinigami about that might come after him. A bad situation. Still he tried to find small jobs for the assassin in hiding. Looking at his computer there were plenty of jobs, but most of them would require Koleri to leave the area. That would not be allowed. Just as he was about to give up "Wait I got something." he said as he typed for more information. "I got a red tag." he said. Koleri almost stopped walking. Red tags weren't something the Illuminati condoned. Most professional hits were done through special channels and middle men. Red tags occurred when someone just wanted someone dead without the red tape. A bounty put on someone's head and anyone can claim it if they deliever the body. The killers would end up killing each other over the prize pure chaos. Most times more people ended up dead after the target was captured. So most assassins didn't bother with red tags, they let the crrazy people and mercanaries handle it. "I'll do it." Koleri said. "Where is it?" "It's in town." the handler said. "Seems a local mafia is having an despute, someone put a price on the man's head, and he put on on the other guy." Koleri laughed. That meant he had to kill one of them before they were killed by the other men. "Sounds like fun." "I'll send you a map. One of the guys is located on the east end of Karakura, the other is downtown in the Dragon head Hotel." It was hard to miss that hotel it was one of the larger buildings in the city. Obviously the easier of the two to find, would be targeted first. Koleri hung up his phone and started to run towards the tall building. There was no telling how long until things started to get hot. If lucky he might get the chance to kill the target. Then the hard part, getting the body to the other client. He felt his badge in his pocket and then the ginto in the other as he raced down the street.
Back to top Go down

Hitmen [open]
Page 1 of 1