The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experiment A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Experiment A Empty
PostSubject: Experiment A   Experiment A I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 am

Your head is throbbing and your vision is hazy. You don't recall what it was you did last night, but you're sure it was well worth the headache. For a moment you try to remember what exactly and only a blur comes to you. Sitting up you push your feet off the bed and onto the cold floor. Cold floor? There should be carpet beneath your freezing toes, but there's only hard tile. As your eyes start to focus you notice that the walls are white. Your walls were never white and there's no windows. Panic sets in as you slowly realize you're not in your home at all, you're somewhere else. In fact the place you're in couldn't be called a room, it's a cell. A box no more then seven feet wide and only half as long. Taking up most of the space is the bed you had been laying on. Not much of a bed, but a plain metal cot with a thin sheet. You take a moment to examine yourself to find you're wearing generic white medical scrubs. There's a letter imprinted on the right side of the chest; A. To your right is a door. It was as white as the walls making it nearly invisible. The only thing that stood out was the silver that made up the handle otherwise you would have missed it. You think you hear a phone ringing in the distance.

Rules:
  • The first response will be followed (Unless it is silly.)

• One action per response. Walking down a hallway or opening a door would be one action.

• A person cannot take consecutive actions. (including alts)

• You have 2 special actions: Look and Search. Give the command then the object or desired direction. Look will give you more details if possible. While search will attempt to open, break, or pry an object.

• Your character only has 2 hands and two pockets; limited item space.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Experiment A
Page 1 of 1