The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada Empty
PostSubject: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Arrancar template:

Name: Mittsu

Appearance: Mittsu is a tall, lanky individual, with crimson hair that falls to/past his shoulders. While still pale, he has more color than most of the other Arrancar. As the ex- Tres Espada, he has a 3 tattooed on the back of his right shoulder, with a vertical scar running through it from the battle that lost his title. Standing about 6’7”, he’s thin, but still muscled well. His coal black eyes are only matched by the darkness of his Hollow hole, located on the left side of his chest. His mask remnant is a single strip that runs across the bridge of his nose.

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto/Weapon: A large, cleaver-like sword, easily as long as he is tall. It doesn’t have an actual guard, though has an ornate hilt that functions like one. It has six rings piercing the blade towards the top, one each for a head of his Ressureccion.

Spoiler:

Sonido

Negación

Caja Negaction

Pesquisa

Hierro

Bala

Garganta

Stats:

Spirit Power: 55+25+15=95

Speed: 55+25+15=95

Technique: 55+25=80

Fighting Skill: 55+25=80

key- Base/Released/Resurreccion/Total

Resurrección

Call Out Phrase: “Rear your heads, Nanatsu”

Description:

Mittsu’s Resurreccion keeps his bare upper torso, though now his skin is ashen grey, attached to a massive, four-legged body. Six heads, three each side, branch off the main body, each with a dragon-like head attached to an elongated neck. Platelike armor runs down the top of each head, large spines breaking the pattern every few feet. A large tail wraps around his form, with a sharp tip, resembling an anchor.

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Thorn: The spines that run across the Mittsu’s necks and back are able to be fired at will, and have the capability to be regenerated within seconds.

Branch: Because of his exile, Mittsu absorbed his six Fraccion, thus creating this ability, in which each of Mittsu’s heads have the capability to detach itself and become an identical beast, though on a smaller scale, with its singular head. The drawback to this ability is that each Fraccion has only 1/6 the power of the total unit, making the basis of attack more for numbers. The second drawback is that for every Fraccion employed, 1/6 of the power is detracted from Mittsu's main body.

Venom: All of the edged points of Mittsu’s body, to include teeth, claws, spines, etc. Secrete a venom capable of shutting down an enemy’s nervous system within half an hour. In small doses, it merely shuts down the afflicted’s major senses.

Autotrophic: Mittsu has the ability, much like Quincy, to absorb vast amounts of Reishi from the environment, converting it into Reiryoku.

Impact: By storing large amounts of condensed Reiryoku in the tip of his tail, Mittsu can release a devastating blast, stronger than both a Cero and Ichigo’s Getsuga Tensho, by slamming it into the ground. It has only one direction, and a wide blast radius that cones outwards.

Last edited by Hibiki Jishin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 am

Spoiler:

Dehorned him....
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Gracias, does that warrant approval?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 am

A definite maybe, let's see what the others say.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 am

First off, very nice profile and good job.
While in general I have no problems except for one, the abbility Branch being able to split into 6 additional beasts is alot of power roaming around and unless you'd like be splitting is power out equally on the 7 beings I have way of seeing anyone being able to compete with that, even if its done equally the chances of actually being able to fight against something like that is insane... So my question merely is on how much of a smaller scale are those 6 beasts?

In general I find the abbility to be extreemly powerful, but correct me if I'm wrong on that one?
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 pm

With that edit done, I have no more concerns it looks fie for me, though I don't beleive I have the rights to ust approve this one on my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada   Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mittsu, NPC Ex Tres Espada
Page 1 of 1