The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The king and I (Kaoseu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

The king and I (Kaoseu) Empty
PostSubject: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

The chill of the area between worlds faded. It wasn't cold in that pocket that separated Hueco Mundo from Earth, rather it was a lack of warmth. A stillness that felt as if walking into refrigerator. Thankfully the method used by the arrancar Madoka was much swifter than Stratus' own ability. His wounds were agitated by the change in temperature. What stung more was the indignity of being carried like a sack of potatoes. The darkness faded and a window to the endless desert. Stratus didn't care. He just wanted the trip to be over with. There was a crunch as the big man step out onto the white sands. Without much grace the hollow was dislodged from Madoka's shoulder. Stratus expected as much. He was angry, but it quickly faded if he even lashed out at the arrancar nothing would come of it. Rather than dwell on it he sighed and stood. Very slowly he dusted himself off as Madoka continued forward. Their destination was right before them; the huge mountain the vanished into the sky. This was the stronghold of he who called himself the master of Hueco Mundo. Stratus looked over at the other hollow that had accompanied them. He did his best to surpress his rage. Against the arrancar he could nothing, but almost stood his ground against winged monster. Almost. He wasn't too happy to have him here with them. It meant that he might join the ranks of Amago's group. Of course it wasn't his decision, but that idea left a bad taste in the hollow's mouth. The souls that Madoka dragged behind him struggled, but could not escape. Stratus could relate. He was in a less than desirable situation and he couldn't get out of it. He really wished that Moledale was here. The horselike hollow was always one step ahead. It was his fault he was here in the first place. With a sigh that sounded more like a hiss he followed behind Madoka as he led the way towards the massive mountain.

They said nothing as the crossed sands into the dark cave hidden by the large rocks. Hardly a secret entrance, but hard to spot unless you knew what to look for. There was the click as Stratus' armored feet hit the stone floor. In the low light they navigated the rough tunnel. Soon the rough texture faded and they entered a well formed hallway with smooth floors and walls. Stratus had been told Madoka had carved the stone at Amago's command. Pillars along the sides and luminous crystals in spots to light the way. It was impressive to say the least. They had only walked a few minutes before they felt a wave of spiritual power. Both Madoka and Stratus knew the source. It would seem their liege had sensed their return.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 pm

He must've been out of his mind, delirious, even. He had no idea what form of agenda these Arrancar held, nor what use they could have of him, if they even had a use. For all he knew, he was walking in the cold dimensional pathway, into a deathtrap. He was still weak and injured from his playful spat-turned-battle-royale, so he stood little chance in a fair fight. If push came to shove, he may be able to escape. Hopefully. He gripped the makeshift sword that had recently been embedded in his own flesh, taking comfort in the familiarity of a blade in his clawed hands.

Step by step, his plate-like hide clicked as they drew nearer their destination. Stratus had already been let to walk on his own, his wounds healing rapidly, but still evident. Kaoseu eyed him warily, surveying the damage he had caused, internally, externally, and to whatever relationship they may have to be forced into. Presently, all these thoughts vanished as they exited the Garganta, and into the somber dusk of Hueco Mundo, near a mountainous tower of rock. There was little else around, save the eerie white sand that seemed to glow in the permanent twilight.

He followed in silence as they made their way to the rocky fortress, circumnavigating until they came upon an entrance hidden in it's shadow. Without a faltering step, he followed the two beings inside, bringing up the rear. Contrary to the rugged outside, as he stepped out into a carved atrium, with rugged pillars and columns, the inside was much like a palace, which would explain the title of "Lord" Amago. It was better explained when, like a wave of heavy wind, a monstrous Spiritual Power washed over the small trio, marking it's awareness of their presence. Kaoseu shivered slightly, remembering the first time he had felt a Reiatsu stronger than him, in his days as an Academy student challenging a captain. He grinned beneath his mask as he followed the entourage, eager and terrified to meet the mastermind behind his being here.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:21 am

The hallways became more and more ordinate as they proceeded. Stratus wondered how long it had taken them to put all of this together. For the big strong Madoka to have created all of this was something laughable. Of course Stratus hadn't the guts to laugh to the arrancar's face. Soft and delicate were the last things that came to mind when he saw the stoic man. Although he had no desire to see Amago, he did wish to see how he would handle the newcomer. The internal conflict continued as the three of them walked the empty hallway. You would think that the whole mountain was deserted, but there were plenty of hollows in the honeycomb of caverns. Yet when Amago's power rushed forth they scattered like roaches when the light turns on. In this case they were wise to do so. There was no telling what the lord was going to do. His mood changed so quickly and constantly there were few willing to stay in his company for long periods. Stratus was one of them, but the arrancar kept a strange interest in him. A very unnatural interest at that. Still who was he to say no? Being liked hopefully meant he wouldn't find himself on the end of the man's blade anytime soon. As they turned the corner a figure was leaning against the wall. Stratus' armor was the first to react before the hollow recognized the figure. It was the only other arrancar to occupy the fortress; Azrael. Amago had appointed him 4th Espada. Much to Stratus' displeasure the arrancar was a powerful as he was cruel. And he was very cruel. Since his creation he had taken it upon himself to "train" the other hollows in the mountain. So far over forty had failed to survive his sessions.
"What do we have here?" the long haired man said as they drew closer. Madoka made no move to answer and kept on walking by. The man vanished and reappeared in front of the taller man. As he leaned forward his swords swayed at his waist. "Now, now, no need to be all stiff. I just want to say hello." He set his cold eyes on Stratus and grinned, but his smile widened when he looked upon Kaoseu. "Hey there...."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Walking through the great stone pathways, Kaoseu took in as much information as his mind would allow, every gear working on overdrive. He scanned for escape routes, places to hide, tactical points to make a stand. Everything was under his scrutiny. So, it was no surprise that he missed the Espada leaning against the wall, an organic life form that gave him little interest due to his minimal life-preserving value. That thinking was a mistake.

In the blink of an eye, the man had detached himself from the wall, his initial words lost on Kaoseu, though drawing his attention. He reappeared in front of the hulking Madoka, looking smallish in comparison, though he carried himself with a certain amount of cocky confidence that showed his status, though what that was, the ex-Shinigami was unsure of. As their path was impeded, Kaoseu took this time to stop and study the man in question, focusing all his attention on the new possible threat. he couldn't help but still feel suspicious of any Hollow, even if they were his own kind, now.

The unnamed Arrancar had a few words with Madoka, a manic grin set on his face as he finished and his cold eyes slid to Stratus. He was as of yet unaware of this man's capabilities, but Stratus's armor reacted violently to his initial presence, though settled down quickly. This was obviously someone not to be trifled with. The new Hollow's twin tails twitched, intertwining and unwinding from around each other. In the brief moment he studied Stratus, to the half second it took for his gaze to transfer over to Kaoseu, the room suddenly seemed to grow colder.

It took no more than an instant for Kaoseu to glean a plethora of information about the character before him. The cold eyes, very much alive, but hollow. The widening grin as their eyes met. The cool, calculated voice, and the unnerving chill of power that need not be flaunted, but most of all, the dual blades that swung at his waist. This man was just as- if not more- of a sociopath than himself... at least, his old self.

"Hey there..."

The introduction broke Kaoseu's trance, unlocking his frozen limbs. He had but a mere second's hesitation, holding the man's gaze before he responded, bowing only enough to make it an obvious bow, though not low enough to show deference. He knew this wasn't the massive power he'd felt earlier, though still one to respect, to a degree. He straightened back up, and spoke as evenly as he could, though kept it tactful and succinct, though he wasn't about to show weakness or a feeble personality in the face of someone stronger. He was much too stubborn for that.

"Kaoseu Enjel. And you would be...?"
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 am

For a second nothing was said. The only sound in the hallway was breathing of the four hollows. Azrael blinked at Kaoseu in disbelief then broke out into maniacal laughter. The arrancar's laughter echoed through the tunnel and into the other caverns. His whole body shook and convulsed as the cackled mindlessly.
"Where the fuck did you find this one!?" Azrael stammered as he chuckled away. Tears gathered in the long haired man's eyes and doubled over. He straightened up and looked as serious as possible "Kaoseu Enjel and you would be?" he said mockingly trying his best to sound like the hollow. The next moment he exploded into laughter again slapping his hand against his thigh. "Damn, here I was going to give you a proper scare and you lay that shit on me." Stratus couldn't help but snort at the humor of it all. It was kind of funny. As for Madoka he stood there as stoic as ever clearly not amused in the slightest. Stratus didn't recall ever seeing the big man smile, but truth be told he didn't want to know what it would take to make the big man crack a grin. Azrael sighed and looked at Kaoseu before smiling broadly. He slapped Kaoseu hard on the shoulder and walked away shaking his head. "Kaoseu Enjel and you would be?" he laughing could be heard as he continued down the hallway they had just came and as he vanished from sight. Stratus was indeed disappointed the arrancar hadn't done anything, but a the same time pleased in seeing the twin tail bastard being mocked to his face. The white mask hide the sneer on his face. Madoka had already continued to walk down the hall, and Stratus took long strides to catch up.

The came to a wide doorway that Stratus recognized. It was one of the first places he had the privilege to see. This was the entrance to the throne room. The wide archway led to the Amago. He hadn't noticed before, but the walls were decorated with peacocks. A lot work had gone into the stone carving to be sure. One could see the high details of each feather. Without pause Madoka stepped through into the short, dark tunnel. On the other side was a room with pillars lining both sides. In the middle was a throne carved from a black stone. Upon that throne sat a man in equally black clothing. It made his body nearly invisible and his flesh even paler. From afar he looked like a disembodied head floating in a large ornate shadow. He smiled as Madoka emerged from the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:44 pm

The mocking laughter did nothing to dampen Kaoseu's bravado. He merely smiled, letting the Espada have his moment. He knew what he had done, and knew that he would also be seeing this particular specimen again. Kaoseu only had the thought, at that moment, that he needed to finish these evolutions, to arrive at his destination, the end of his destiny, to sharpen his form into the perfect weapon. Espada... he thought to himself, relishing the word.

He took the brunt force of the smack on the shoulder, feeling the plate armor crack, as well as fractures weaving their way into his bones, the force cracking the ground beneath his feet, though with an eerie silence. He said not a word, just continued holding the gaze, until the individual walked away, his laughter echoing throughout the chamber. Only then did he let his emotion set, deciding that he both liked and loathed the man he just met, even if their difference in power was obvious. He felt no embarrassment, just heated will, his body aching at the seams to shed his soft-shelled skin.

Shaking off the encounter, he turned back with his party, his wounds healing even as they moved. He surveyed his surroundings, noticing the minute detail of the cavern that seemed entirely hand-carved with an intense fervor. Only when they stopped before a grand doorway did his heart start racing. Lurking somewhere beyond this door was a power unfounded. Without a sound, the dark lit room was suddenly alight with his presence. He appeared for a moment only to be a floating head, neck perched delicately atop the inky black that surrounded him, until Kaoseu's eyes adjusted a little better and he saw a contrast in the blacks, one being the figure itself, the rest, the throne and inky black shadows that clung to it. The smile that slid across his face both captivated and disturbed Kaoseu. This man... he was not one to trifle with. Severity and authority exuded from him, yet he seemed to wear it about him like a cloak all at the same time. As they approached, the air grew heavier, even with the Primera reigning in his Pressure. When they were within stopping distance, Kaoseu did what was expected as a show of respect. He collapsed at the waist, drawing into a low bow, though he shifted his eyes enough to keep an eye on both his companions, as well as the being before him.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Amago Elroriaga smiled from his ebony throne. It wasn't a smile of happiness it was the smile of a predator.The cat the swallowed the canary. Or maybe in this case was about to swallow the unfortunate bird. Stratus felt the spiritual pressure from the arrancar on the throne shift. He was obviously pleased with the display of submission. The energy he radiated was enough to make the room feel warmer even tough it was deep inside the cold mountain. If Stratus had bowed as well the place would probably become and inferno. There went the hollow's hope that Amago would tear him to pieces. It would seem Stratus would have to deal with many disappointments today. So far all the arrancar seemed to be giving the twin tailed bastard a chance. They could at least rough him up a bit before giving him the red carpet treatment. Clicking his tongue he resigned himself to being a watcher in the events. Hell, if he was lucky the bastard would say something to offend the primera and find himself impaled on the nearest stalactite. That happy thought was expelled when he heard the arrancar speak

"My my." he chuckled his grin not fading in the slightest. "You always seem to pick up the most interesting things Madoka." His seemingly disembodied hand now held his similarly disembodied head. "I should send you out more often, I'd never be bored." Madoka gave a slight nod. Stratus wasn't sure that meant he would travel more often or he was acknowledging the praise of his master. It was hard to get a read on the large man. His face like stone. Solid and unmoving. But too many times had he felt the arrancar's ire. He just didn't show much else on the emotional spectrum. But did a hollow really need much else? Amago had been talking, but Stratus hadn't noticed. He wasn't part of conversation nor did want to be. Instead he rather they finish their business with the winged hollow. The Espada had chastised his subordinate about not bringing back more souls, but it didn't look like he was too mad about that in the slightest. As he had stated Madoka had brought back something interesting. "So my winged friend." Amago put quite abit of emphasis on 'friend' Stratus wondered if that was just a tentative title he was giving the beast before he decided to dispose of him or not. "What brings you to my humble abode?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

The pressure was immense. Not just the physical manifestation of raw Spiritual Power emanating from Amago, but the roaring Reiatsu building up within Kaoseu's confined form as well. The pressure had begun to turn to pain, manifesting itself behind his mask, his flesh feeling as if it were burning beneath a bed of flames. However, he let no tan ounce of his pain show, weighing the situation with all the force his years as a Shinigami had brought him.

He straightened up as the Primera addressed those in the room, taking a small note of satisfaction at Stratus's obvious distaste that he was not smote where he stood, the clicking of a tongue all he needed to keep up his morale. He grinned to himself as Madoka was commended for bringing something "interesting" back from his hunting trip that Kaoseu had so unwittingly crashed. That was a good sign, that he had piqued the Espada's interest, rather than his anger, though he knew there was a thin line. At a single moment, one wrong move, one wrong word, and he would find himself bleeding out in the darkness of the cavern.

His mind subconsciously readjusted when Amago once again addressed him, though his mental state began to slip as the building Reiatsu within him began to manifest itself in the silvery cloud around him, seeping from beneath his mask. Before he could answer, it burst forth, shrouding him as his mask began to change shape along with his physical form. He could feel himself shrinking slightly, his plate armor thinning and disappearing in some places. He somehow knew his predatory, birdlike mask had changed drastically, smoothing out to a featureless cover. He could still feel his tails, though they were not quite as heavy or long, nor plated, and the wings on his back seemed lighter, though  were ashen grey, as if not quite fully developed. The pain began to subside, and he found himself on his knees, not having realized he had collapsed. Breathlessly he stood, the pit of his stomach dropping to his feet. This had been the last thing he had wanted to happen, not here, not at the present. He would make due with what he could, though.

"As you can see, my Lord, I've been going through some... Changes. My name is Kaoseu Enjel. I am former Captain of 7th Division of the Gotei 13. I underwent a change within myself, as a halfling- a Vizard. I was outcast from the Gotei 13, my powers having left me due to my Bankai. To cut to the chase, a series of events led me to exhausting all my Spiritual Energy as a Soul Reaper, leaving only my Hollow left, which took over, putting me through the Hollowfication process, which has been accelerated, to equalize the Reiatsu and Spiritual Power I had before into the equivalent state of Hollow.

I agreed to come here to find guidance, to learn more of the ways of Hollow and to build my power, and reach my end-state, as an Arrancar. These evolutions have been happening closer together, and I've no idea what kind of power or abilities I even possess, or where my current level will leave me in the ranks of Hollow, though from what I can piece, that was my last evolution before reaching the level of Arrancar. In short, I wish to join your ranks and find my place in all this."

He spoke with little effort, the pain leaving as he uttered his words. He had no idea how they would be received. He was an anomaly, to both his previous race, and this one, so he may be seen as a threat, given his past. On the other hand, he may be used as an asset, given a chance to once again find a purpose... He waited eagerly for a response, not even worrying about the other two near him, or what their reactions to the sudden transformation would be, though he remained acutely aware of them, in case he were to be attacked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:44 pm

"Hoho?" Amago said from his throne as he watched the metamorphosis take place. His head resting on the upturned palm of his hand. "Always something interesting" he muttered as a smirk grew on his face. Quite a show it was to see the body change and distort before him. Stratus took a step back before the display as the wave after wave of spiritual pressure radiated from the transforming hollow. This was his first time seeing such a thing. He recalled the process that had created the Azrael, but that had occurred inside the deep pit. Was this what he had missed? At the same time he wondered if he too would undergo such a transformation as well. It was unnerving to say the least. Irony was that his one process of becoming gillian was more disturbing.  Moments later the changes stopped and everyone beheld the creature's new form. There came a slow clap from the ebony throne. The shadows detached as Amago stood up and approached Kaoseu. Still smiling he paced around the hollow as he explained himself. All the while the arrancar's eyes studied every inch. The Espada's eyebrow raised with the mention of the 13 Gotei. "A captain, eh?" he said as he continued his circuit "Maybe you're the one Moldale told me about..." He cocked his head to the side as he tried to access the memory. Finally he gave his head a shake and his shoulders a light shrug. Amago moved back to his throne and flopped down into the chair. His spiritual pressure diminished as he slipped back into the shadow. "Well you are a curious one." The arrancar said at length. "I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Consider this place your home, Madoka will show you around." he gestured to the tall man behind Kaoseu. Stratus clicked his tongue, but said nothing. Instead the hollow took this time to leave the chamber. Amago watched him go with a smile. "Well I do expect great things of you Kaoseu, I you're not crushed beneath those expectations." A new wave of reiryoku filled the room this time more intense than the last. The whole mountain seemed to shudder. Dirt and rocks fell from the ceiling as the room threatened to collapse on them.
"Please Lord...." Madoka called out above the rumbling. Amago stopped yet his smile remained. He gave a dismissive wave to them. The tall man bowed deeply and left the chamber. He stood just past the doorway waiting for the other hollow. "This way please." he spoke intent on doing as his master has said and show the man the rest of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:05 am

Kaoseu's breathing evened out shortly after he had finished speaking, and he stood stock still as the Arrancar paced around him, his curious eyes eating in every inch of his new form. He swallowed only once, his tails twitching slightly. After The Primera had finished his inspection, he sat down once more, and Kaoseu breathed a calming breath as he spoke his words of acceptance. He could feel a decrease in the tension that had coiled his body so taut, and was thankful for it, though it was short lived.

Behind him, he heard Stratus' clicking again, and the sound of footsteps receding. He felt no longer the need to try and fight everything, his aggression having receded, what he suspected due to his evolution. However, the fact that the Hollow seemed to have some kind of grudge against him sent his instincts reeling and his blood grew warm. He knew that was not the last fight he would have with the individual, and would make a point of seeking him out to confront him of it later.

The intense pressure that suddenly weighed down upon him shattered his thoughts, and he literally cringed at his knees with effort to prevent himself collapsing entirely. It lasted only a few short moments, but it felt like an eternity. When it was over, he straightened up, looking into the smiling face of Amago. Though he knew his own could not be seen, he grinned his half grin, sharp edged and feral beneath his mask, his only thoughts being that he would ascend to that level of power, whatever it took. He turned as Madoka spoke, gesturing with his large hands in the direction of the exit. Kaoseu followed soundlessly until they were out of the chamber, and once again walking along the corridors. He took this opportunity to try and get a grasp on what was going on here.

"So... What is it with this place? I thought the Espada all lived in Las Noches? And Stratus- I've heard of him before, why is he here, and what's his issue with outsiders?" He could only hope he wasn't overstepping his bounds here, but his curious nature was getting the best of him, and he could only pray that the large Arrancar would respond with words, rather than fists. Kaoseu was still in no way trained, though he had somehow managed to keep the emerald blade slung on his hip, but against the individual walking alongside him, he knew it'd do no good.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:29 pm

The arrancar stopped in his tracks. For a moment he fixed his eyes on the other hollow, then his head turned to look in the direction they had come form. They had long since traveled out of view of Amago. The door leading to the chamber was barely visible from their current location. Yet still he looked as if expecting something to happen or perhaps merely locked in thought. Finally as if finding the answer he turned back he proceeded down the corridor as if nothing had happened. One could see impressions of his feet from where he had stopped. Not a ripple of spiritual power had leaked from the stone faced arrancar, but the question obviously had some effect on him. He continued to guide Kaoseu through the mountain. At points he stopped to point out the various places of interest. The traveled deep through the snaking pathways. There was one of many massive chamber which housed hundreds of hollows. Each of the monsters had their own private cave that dotted the large wall. It was like a bee's honeycomb. Some fly down from the higher opening to observe the visitors while other scaled the vertical cliffs with ease. So many different size and shaped hollows occupied the area, and yet they didn't fight one another.
"You may not kill here without Lord Amago's permission." Madoka stated answering the unasked question "Failure to comply will be punished most severely." There was no doubting the meaning in his words. Undoubtedly he himself would oversee the implementation. Madoka continued the grand tour. There were several other housing chambers, but those housed there were of rank and file hollow. Eventually they started to come to side tunnels that lead to smaller and neater caves. These weren't as rough as the ones seen before. They had slabs that served as beds, chairs of stone, and even tables. Rooms that looked to accomidate humans. Some of these barracks were empty, but others had occupants; adjuchas. There was no door to prevent entry. Most of them tensed when Madoka entered with Kaoseu in tow, others paid the visitors no attention. Finally they came to a stop to such room. "This is where you will be staying here." Madoka said. The place was identical to the many others they had seen. Smooth stone furnishings that looked able to seat the newly evolved hollow. "You are free to come and go as you please. If you choose to leave Heuco Mundo you do so alone, take none with you." With that the arrancar turned to leave Kaoseu alone in his new lodgings.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:23 am

Mildly peeved, but aware of his obvious trespass of questioning, Kaoseu conceded, his curiosity unsated. He took to listening to the giant of a man. When had had started thinking like that? Hollows, Arrancar, normal as breathing, each one not a being, but a man, or woman? He retained much of what was said to him, but knew he would have to take his own look around. He could tell that this grand cavern inside the hollowed out mountain was organized like every other society, of any species, in any environment. The weaker and the poorer, the more austere the environment, versus the stronger and higher ranking, the better the accommodation. He watched as the hive- which is what he'd come to think of it as, buzzed with activity now. Hollows, Adjuchas, Arrancar, all of them going about their business. Some walked, upright, some moved about on all fours, and then some. Winged, tailed, slithering, many armed, if you could think it, and put it on a body, you could probably find it here.

They began to come into more fitting quarters for smaller sized Hollow, the obvious Adjuchas rooms. Each one was almost identical to the last, with carved furniture. But, to Kaoseu, the neat, tidy setup, it felt almost like being back in the barracks of Seireitei once more. He shook his head quietly to himself, recapping over everything Madoka had said. As cutthroat as the world of Hollow may have been, and as free-ranged as Hueco Mundo overall was, there were rules here, conditions to be met, and the Ex Captain had to admit, he felt right at home with it. It'd be good to continue to be a worker bee for a while,something he had not been in a long time. The large escort was short, and clipped, and Kaoseu wondered what his background was. He may have to take a little escapade into the Seireitei and do some snooping on a number of these people- there it was again, thinking of them as people- to gather some intel. He kept the thought to himself as Madoka turned to leave, and he found his feet carrying him to the bed. He had not realized just how exhausted he was, until he collapsed down onto the oddly comfortable bed, and his eyes began to close of their own will. There was much to be done, but not this day. Work was for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The king and I (Kaoseu)   The king and I (Kaoseu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The king and I (Kaoseu)
Page 1 of 1