The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil in Children's dream place(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fireside

fireside

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Nyeh!!!! Am I that weird???
Registration Date : 2013-02-22

Evil in Children's dream place(open) Empty
PostSubject: Evil in Children's dream place(open)   Evil in Children's dream place(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Florida is a beautiful place in the Orlando area. The airplane touched down on the airport, all of people in the plane got off. Ember steps out into the sun and smelled the palm trees and a faint smell of the sea water. Here I am on a break in the United states. I hope my english is good here. , Ember thought. Ember won a ticket to go to Disney World in the USA. Ember then started to learn english, which it was hard. Ember then takes her vacation bag off of the moving conveyer belt and moved outside to catch a taxi or a bus to the hotel inside of Disney World. Once Ember got her hotel card and moved into the room where she is going to sleep there for a week. The next day Ember arrived at the Magic Kingdom and is amazed how Americans used great architecture in the middle of Orlando. Ember walked around with a smile on her face. "This place is breath taking," Ember thought out loud. "It is miss. First time here?" said a male voice. Ember turned around and saw someone who works there looking at her. Ember nods in reply. "Well I hope you like it here. Like what is says on the sign when you entered into Magic Kingdom 'Dreams began here'. Enjoy your stay here.", the man said as he started to walk away. "Thank you.", Ember responded. Ember looked into shops and noticed there was beautiful girl dresses for the young girls and small tiaras. The food smelled good too, and also tasted good. Ember also visited the place called Beyond the future which is still in Magic Kingdom and went onto some cool and scary rides. While visiting the New Fantasy Land Ember Felt a strange spiritual pressure and believes that someone or something is following her. Ember decided to to keep a close eye just in case if she noticed anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Evil in Children's dream place(open)   Evil in Children's dream place(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Utter betrayal echoed through the mind of the young Hado... His own beloved sister had forced him to freeze in time. Five years, five entire years had passed without a single trace of the young Quincy. Depression echoed throughout his thoughts as he realized how little his existence truly impacted anything. He needed solace, a reprieve from the torment that was his emotion. So, lo and behold he went to Disney World. As a young child it had always been his dream to visit this place of merry and splendor, and perhaps the realization of his dream would break him free of his slump.

Car wheels skidded to a halt as a bright yellow taxi stopped outside of the "happiest place on Earth." A tall, well built young man stepped out of the cab and looked upon the park through shaded lenses. A tight black shirt clung to his immaculately sculpted features and modest khaki shorts wrapped around his lower body. A generous tip was given to the driver before handing his pre-purchased ticket to the "guards" manning the entrance. He adopted a slow, nonchalant gait as he ambled aimlessly through the park. The sheer size and scale of the park was awe-inspiring and it would take him time to fully absorb its grandeur.

People flooded the streets of the world famous park, many with friends and even more with their family. The sight caused for a slight pang in Hado's heart at the recollection, but it was quickly dismissed. He was in Disney World! He would not allow his time there to be spoiled by such trivial nonsense. Large buildings and people screaming with glee filled his senses and he let his imagination soar. He hardly had a single idea where he was going, but eventually ended up in New Fantasy Land. Whether it be the sights, or the sounds, or the sheer glee and jubilation that filled this place, he grew careless and relaxed. His Reiryoku seeped into the air, alerting all those with any spiritual capabilities to his presence.

His gaze eventually caught site of a familiar face. One of the new initiates, Ember. A thin grin found itself to the slightly more experienced Quincy's visage as he moved towards her. He had never formally spoken to her, nor had he seen her outside of side-long glances, but, perhaps now more than ever Hado was in need of a kindred spirit.

"Hey Ember!" He shouted.

(Short and sweet. )
Back to top Go down
fireside

fireside

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil in Children's dream place(open)   Evil in Children's dream place(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Ember still kept her guard and kept walking thinking if someone is trying to kill her. What am I thinking? Why would there be evil in a children's beautiful dream? ,Ember thought carefully. Ember decided to look around in the New Fantasy Land, and see the cheerful girls and cute dress ups. Ember tried to get rid of the thoughts of hollows attacking Disney World. I need to focus more on the enjoyment of Disney World. Suddenly Ember heard her name being called. She turned and saw Hado who Ember hasn't seen in years. "Hey Hado!" Ember shouted back with a smile and walks toward him.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Evil in Children's dream place(open)   Evil in Children's dream place(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

It had been approximately five years since Ember had spoken to Hadoland, and she had grown. In fact, but Hado's guess, she was the exact same age as when he had met her. It was an annoying thought; he had met her shortly after she had first acquired her Quincy powers and he welcomed her into the family of the Quincy. As he recalled the event, he realized that she had only been thirteen years of age... She had grown...

Upon her greeting escaping her lips, she adopted a gentle, elegant stride. This meeting was precisely what Hado needed! Some time to catch up with an acquaintance from long ago. Pure bliss and exuberance surrounded the two Quincy, but something seemed slightly off today. A gnawing suspicion ate at the blue haired man, and he stretched his ability to sense Reiatsu to its limit. Nothing but a slightly stronger human here and there... Hado shook his head slowly and fixed his gaze onto Ember once more.

"It's been... Five years, I think... My how you've grown!"

A broad grin plastered itself on his pale pink lips as he offered his hand to guide her to a nearby rest area. The crowd would have made it somewhat difficult for the two of them to chat. Additionally, there was the ominous sensation that tainted the air... There was always a chance that something could go horribly wrong, and it was his duty as a Quincy to make sure the fewest possible causalities were sustained. He carefully picked his way through the ignorant masses and discovered a humble bench. With a slight twirl of his wrist he indicated for her to sit first, before resting himself, hopefully, beside her. His ever present smirk graced his lips as he began to speak.

"So, educate me... What's happened to you in the past few years?"

Back to top Go down
fireside

fireside

Female

PostSubject: Re: Evil in Children's dream place(open)   Evil in Children's dream place(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 am

Once Ember approached Hado she realized how long it was once these two last saw each other. Ember was thinking about those good times when they were together before Ember moved to Japan. Then once Hado estimated how long ago they last saw each other, that is when she realized that was the last time she saw him before Hado left after his Parents death. Ember and Hado were fighting partners in their youths. Oh how I miss those times when we were together., Ember thought. When Hado guided Ember to bench nearby with few crowds, he offered her a seat. Ember sat down and then Hado sat beside her. He asked her how has Ember's life been the last time they saw each other.
"Hmmm....how should I start this off? Before I left Germany one of my friends was murdered by a hollow. I vowed to kill it when I see it. It took me a year to find it and kill it. That is when I decided to move out of Germany and live in a place called Japan. I am now a part of a running team, but I still need to find a school. When I am not doing any Quincy jobs I work at a restaurant and serve food. Hopefully I had enough money money to o to school. Right now I am living in an apartment. The best part is that I am meeting a lot of friends about my age. The thing is that I miss my family and friends in Germany. I don't know what my parents are doing but I am afraid that they might be gone." Ember started to cry for she missed her parents and worried that if she comes home, Ember won't see her parents anymore. "Now I have come here to get rid of the sorrow and worries out of my mind." Ember cried some more. Ember believed that Hado is comforting her but she isn't thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil in Children's dream place(open)   Evil in Children's dream place(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil in Children's dream place(open)
Page 1 of 1