The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blair Leigh McLeod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CauseWhyNot

CauseWhyNot

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2013-03-10

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Hollow

Name: Blair Leigh McLeod

Race: Caucasian.

Birthplace: London.

Height: (4'1") 12'1"

Weight: (47 lbs.) 249 lbs.

Appearance:
Human:

Hollow:

Personality: Blair is rather... Happy and hyper, and tends to swing her weapon around constantly. During a fight she is always moving around, even though she is slow, and she happens to like the sight of blood. When she was alive, she was fascinated with blood. She liked how it flowed, coagulated, and most of all how it looked. The sight of blood will merely get her into even more of a fighting mood, although she is still rather childish and can do some reckless things. However, if Blair is fighting a friend or family member she takes more care into the battle. She is calmer, quieter, and more serious, although still loving the sight of blood and being slightly pushed forward from it. She doesn't allow herself to become too attached to most of anything, yet she does have a weakness for cute animals; animals mainly like mice or guinea pigs. When it comes to how easily scared she gets, it is pretty good to say she can get scared from measly jump scares, stories, but mainly a weapon being swung her way. After she died she found out she could feel pain, and it scared her. Despite all of this, she can be a kind, caring person. It was mainly the last two years of her life that made her be a ruthless, heartless fighter. However, as she became a hollow, and quickly too, she became even more brutal and careless, and even more instinctual. All she thought about was killing and destroying other souls. Devouring and getting stronger.

Special Characteristics: N/A

Stats:

Spirit Power: 35

Speed: 10

Technique: 20

Fighting Skill: 25

Techniques/Abilities:

First Ability:

Second Ability:

Third Ability:

History: Blair's history is simple, but at times it may have a complicated ideology or concept. Overall though, simple. She was a bastard child, and her mother abandoned her not too long after she was born, pushing her out of her life and into that of another parents. Her life was wonderful, but she was such a horribly confined and imprisoned child. It wasn't that she was a bad child or that her parents were horrible, it's the fact that she had a disorder called congenital insensitivity to pain. Since she had such a disorder she would always be protected by her brother, even though they weren't actually related. Her older brother was about a year older than her, and he would always make sure that nobody would harm her in any way. The story of Blair really starts when she was three, because her mother really didn't care for her and just kept her alive out of spite. However, a month after she turned three she was put up for adoption and about a week later taken into care by a loving family. She loved her new parents, but scared them quite a bit too. When she was first found hurt her finger had broken and her parents didn't know until she brought her to the doctor's about three hours later because of the fact that her finger had just bent at a strange angle. She didn't know any better, and she thought it was cool when she bent it around, and when she found that she could do that with her finger she tried with her other fingers, breaking two more. She spent a while in the hospital as she had to recover her broken fingers, and she was let out after they were okay again. After that she didn't get into much trouble with being hurt for quite a while, but her parents had to be careful to make sure she eats enough and that she properly keeps herself from overworking her limits, seeing as she wouldn't be able to feel the pains of being hungry or the stress that is pushed onto her body from certain actions.

This was a hazard for her especially when she started going to school. She grew up in America, and the kids at school, oblivious to her condition, always liked to pick on her when she was about the age of five. She didn't understand why she was picked on, but she reacted like any child would and told them to leave her alone, to stop. At the age of six she got into her first fight... This was when she first found out something else interesting about herself. When she was one day telling people to leave her alone, somebody had a rubber-band and a folded piece of paper to shoot at her with. They shot it, and it hit her in the eye but she didn't react in the slightest. Her vision was slightly blurry, but faded back to normal after a while, the kids staring at her with awe. Nobody had ever really tried to hurt her physically, and so this is when the first learned about her "freakish" nature. The kid who had hurt her wasn't much of a threat to her after what she did to him. Everybody saw what she did, too, and they noted how she smiled the whole time quite innocently. They kid went to the hospital with a pencil sticking out of his eye, and a broken jaw with a gash across his arm from scissors. What she learned about herself that day was that she liked hurting people; she liked to watch this feeling called pain! She liked to watch a persons blood flow from their wounds, and she liked how it felt, but due to what she did she was confined to counseling. It was so boring to her, and she wanted to leave it quickly! So what she did was ran away in order to live on her own and by her own rules. She hadn't ever thought about the consequences, but she went a week gone with just slight rations of water, and no food. Of course, she never knew how much it was actually hurting her, and she didn't care because of this lack of sense.

For the next two years, she learned that she should drink and eat whenever she got the chance, and so she did. She got in numerous fights for food, and she killed seven people, sending a total of twenty seven to a hospital. The search was on for her constantly, and instead of becoming a victim of being in danger, she became a suspect that was to be feared and looked out for. It was said that if anybody saw her, to STAY away and call the authorities instantly. Of course, nobody listened. She always acted so sweet and nice, and even when she killed her facial expression showed mostly innocence. One day, though, she decided to walk through a forest and got herself lost. Nothing could harm her, she though, and that is what drove her to going into the forest. That and the fact that she was almost caught by the police. Blair constantly cleaned her clothing in streams and she made sure to drink some water every day. She was lost in the forest for weeks before finding her way out, and she quickly found food to eat. She was eight years old, and she thought she was going to make it...

She died the moment she made it to the food, and she never even knew how hungry she was. She only knew that she needed to eat. When she found herself awake, she noticed she was standing over her body, and she was confused. What she was wearing was the clothing that she had cleaned not too long ago, and she sat next to herself in order to match the shirts together, and she found that they were just about exactly the same. She could see her own eyes... They were lifeless. She stuck around her body, and heard footsteps quickly nearing her. This didn't matter to her, though. She was staring at her dead body and was thinking about how she would deal with this mess here. She didn't want some weird guy to find her body, and she didn't want to be discovered as dead. Suddenly somebody turned the corner holding a sword, and they looked directly at the little girl.

"It's just a plus..." they said as another person with a sword walked out. They walked towards her, and then was about to perform some strange ritual or something. Blair didn't want to undergo whatever it was and suddenly reacted with a punch at the mans throat. He coughed and started to choke slightly, but regained the ability to breath in air quickly. She didn't know what to do, but she felt something tugging at her chest and looked down to see a chain. It was almost completely gone, and the last part was just going away. Suddenly a burst of energy and some strange transformation started to happen, and the shinigami stepped back.

"She's becoming a hollow! Quickly, stop her!" said the one who was about to perform the ritual of sorts, and he lifted his blade to strike, but before he could finished the girl looked back up and screamed. She lunged forward, her mask still forming, and grabbed behind the mans head, pulling him closer and then forcing his neck to crack with her other hand. The man fell dead, and she finished him off with the sword that he was holding. However, she dropped it and started to feel something different take over, something new.

"My body now!" she screamed with a laughed, and suddenly she was covered in some strange power. She was becoming a hollow, and she didn't know whether she should try to fight it or not, but in the end she just let it be. Her transformation was quick, and it resulted in her being a tall figure with a long tail, and spikes running down her back. Her knees bent naturally and her eyes glowing yellow behind her mask. It was kind of shaped like a normal mask, but had slight horn like extensions pointing behind her.

She looked at her clawed hands, and then roared with rage as she looked towards her next meal. The shinigami backed away, but it was too late. His blood was plastered on the side-walk, and she was eating him.

Role Playing Sample: Ezoroth/BSH

Last edited by CauseWhyNot on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:17 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Pending

I'm not certain that an entire block of the sense of pain is a good idea, I know for a fact the condition isn't limited to 100% pain reduction, perhaps shut down 50% or 80% but as far as I'm concerned this is the only problem, would you consider revising it to a smaller extend, if not take it up with our kind Admins.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Honestly not feeling pain can be a larger disadvantage than advantage. I've read nearly 8 stories where it's been so easily used against the person. And each time fatal. It's cool for the most part, but has it's risks. Just my take on the matter, but I'll leave it to Shikuro to sort it out. (if he wishes to approve I'll back him) Just be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Back to top Go down
CauseWhyNot

CauseWhyNot

Male

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Heh. Updated it to fit. Hollow and shtuff.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:36 pm

So now a hollow and rather sudden transformation as well. Whatever works. Confusion arises with the powers

Quote :
First Ability The first ability allows for small distortions in space to happen, and so a brick wall may have its atomic make-up slightly changed to make it weaker, or a ball may bounce up to cause a distraction. It can cause light items to be moved around for a limited amount of time, and even slowly chip away at items to break or split them

The examples given are what are perplexing. Making a wall weaker? A ball bounces? What exactly does these distortions do? I had thought moving things, but you mention the wall and the chipping away at objects.

Quote :

Second Ability:
The second ability causes a bend from one point in space to another, but only within ten feet of Blair. The bend in space is about the size of a person, and lasts for about one post after creation. Two post cool-down after the ability stops.

Is this like a teleportation? You say it's the size of a human so I'm figuring it's a portal? Not sure.

Quote :
Third Ability:
The third ability pulls all objects within the vicinity of fifteen feet to a position around Blair to act as a shield. The shield can be controlled and moved around, but cannot be further than three feet of Blair. The ability keeps the shield together for two posts after creation, and has a cool down of three posts after it falls apart.

While a novel idea it's rather situational. It reminds me of the Geomancer from Final Fantasy Tactics. The shield is dependent on what's in the area. If you're in a desert only sand would be pulled in. If you're in a city might pull a car and some loose brinks? What if you're flying? Close to water? Just pulling things in doesn't mean the material will protect you from the oncoming attack. Not a bad idea, but has it's limits.
Back to top Go down
CauseWhyNot

CauseWhyNot

Male

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 am

Ara wrote:
So now a hollow and rather sudden transformation as well. Whatever works. Confusion arises with the powers

Yesh, yesh indeed.

Ara wrote:
The examples given are what are perplexing. Making a wall weaker? A ball bounces? What exactly does these distortions do? I had thought moving things, but you mention the wall and the chipping away at objects.

Okay. You're thinking of it from a slightly large scale. It's not just at a simple. "Oh hey I move ze ball around and I can pick stuff up from a distance!" it also works at a very small scale, moving bits of it around slightly to make it not as sound or strong, not as well held together.

Ara wrote:
Is this like a teleportation? You say it's the size of a human so I'm figuring it's a portal? Not sure.

No, not teleportation, and yes, a portal of sorts. It bends space from one fixed point onto another fixed point, and so say an attack hits the point in which a portal is, it will move from that point in space to the other point in space in an instant, and it's not just usable by Blair, it can be used by anybody.

Ara wrote:
While a novel idea it's rather situational. It reminds me of the Geomancer from Final Fantasy Tactics. The shield is dependent on what's in the area. If you're in a desert only sand would be pulled in. If you're in a city might pull a car and some loose brinks? What if you're flying? Close to water? Just pulling things in doesn't mean the material will protect you from the oncoming attack. Not a bad idea, but has it's limits.

Yes, but the material can also be controlled and moved around. Example. Blair is in Hueco and suddenly uses this ability. All of the sand will start pulling to a point in front of her. Of course, sand is very light and this ability will pull alot of it. If she moves it to slam into an opponent, even though it's just sand it'll still hurt and cause an impact. Water can surround, and so the person could be surrounded in water, and as long as she can stay close to the opponent she can keep them in a pocket of water. Etc.

EZEDIT: Revised, made abilities to fit the theme more.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:39 am

Approved - Rank 4

The BG is a bit brutal but well its a hollow afterall, I see no problems with the abilities either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blair Leigh McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blair Leigh McLeod   Blair Leigh McLeod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blair Leigh McLeod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: