The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shunko Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shunko Template Empty
PostSubject: Shunko Template   Shunko Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Shunko App

Stat increase: +10 to Speed, Spirit Power, and Fighting Skill

Shunko only skill - Hanki (Reverse Demon): An ability which nullifies an opponent's Kido by hitting it with another one of perfectly opposite speed and energy. The ability can even neutralize an opponent's movements. (Somewhat erroneously named Hanki sosai in the Viz translation, as sosai means "mutual cancellation", referring to the ability's effect.)

Requirements:

Minimum Rank 6 Shinigami, 30+ Spirit Power and 35+ Speed - A 3000+ word thread to gain Shunko.

Shunko has a 1 post duration and 5 post cool down at the start. You are able to post up to and no more than 1 training thread per week (Single post threads only, multiples do not count, save for breaking up purposes, but note that at the beginning). Every 1000 words is equivalent to one post increase on the training. THESE TRAINING POSTS DO NOT COUNT TOWARD RANK UPS. You get ONLY 1 training thread per week. Period.

Maximum allowable Shunko duration/cool down - 10 post duration / 1 post cool down

Apps must be approved by at least 3 mods or 2 Admin.

Back to top Go down

Shunko Template
Page 1 of 1