The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurotaka (NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Kurotaka (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Kurotaka (NPC)   Kurotaka (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 am

Name: Kurotaka

Race: Unknown

Birthplace: Unknown

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 160

Spoiler:

Appearance: His white hair and tanned skin is quite unique, yet his nationality is unknown. If he does have any knowledge of his heritage, he doesn't bring it up. Of the Keepers he looks the youngest. Although he doesn't admit it he often covers his face so people don't think him a kid. His short stature does little to help matter.

Personality: Of those in the organization Kurotaka is quiet. At times one won't hear his approach or his exits. When speaking he rarely gets emotional and often speaks in a factual manner. He is formal to his superiors and follows commands to a "T"

Special Characteristics: Kurotaka is quite proficient in hiding his spiritual pressure. Normally he keeps his spiritual pressure at the utmost minimum rarely registering on anyone's radar. Even when fighting is his reiatsu scarce.

Sealed Zanpakto: The sealed weapon is a generic ninjatō. The guard and handle are completely black. He tucks the weapon at the small of his back.

Stats: [Tech bonus]

Spirit Power: 43 [+5]

Speed: 65

Technique: 17

Fighting Skill: 50

History: The young man has rarely been seen talking to anyone other than the Keepers. Of the group he spends a great amount of time with Tyrannus. In those instances he takes on a role not unlike a steward.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Kurotaka (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurotaka (NPC)   Kurotaka (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:48 am

*Stamps APPROVED*
Back to top Go down

Kurotaka (NPC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Approved NPC Characters-
Jump to: