The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lukan (NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Lukan (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Lukan (NPC)   Lukan (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 am

Name: Lukan

Race: African

Birthplace: Unknown

Height: 6'9"

Weight: 250~?

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: As muscular and large Lukan is, he has an attitude to match. He's overly aggressive and hostile to anyone he deems weaker than himself. Unfortunately that's almost everyone he meets. When not intimidating people with his glare he's often found wandering off by himself in the woods. Often he hunts down creatures and kills them barehanded for sport.

Special Characteristics: Lukan seems skilled in all forms of martial combat. Almost anything can be used as a weapon in his hands. Both as a throwing weapon and combat tool.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 53

Speed: 59

Technique: 7

Fighting Skill: 71

Sealed Zanpakto: Lukan's weapon is bronze in appearance. The katana's tsuba is square a diagonal gap going through it. The wraps are a light beige almost tan.

History: Like many in Lukan's group he is an enigma. They are very are secretive concerning their history. He was spotted on Earth before the Keepers appeared in Soul Society. It is unknown what he was doing there, or when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Lukan (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukan (NPC)   Lukan (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 am

*Stamps APPROVED*
Back to top Go down

Lukan (NPC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Approved NPC Characters-
Jump to: