The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rev

Rev

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2010-11-03

Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]   Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 am

The pain he felt only matched the injury to his pride. Here he was being helped up by a child. Groaning in pain, he forced himself to sit up, accepting the girls help. His face grimaced in pain as he settled himself to sit on the floor. Okay, so she must have seen the pendant while you were unconscious.. he thought to himself. "I'm alright, kiddo. You spooked me alittle that all." He said giving her a smile. He took his sword, and set it at his side, when his eyes caught the cut on her hand. "Aw geez kiddo, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" He began to say, but when she picked up his pendant his words stopped. It wasn't that she had it in her hand, or that it had broke off from its chain that gave him pause. It was the look of recognition that she was giving the pendant that scared him. His eyes went wide when he saw wisps of golden light surround her hand. As her question and actions became more erratic, he took action. Shifting on place, he balanced his weight on his knees, and grabbed the girl by the shoulders. "Talk to me kiddo, whats goin on." he said, the fear gone from his voice, his old routines from his life as a soldier kicked in. When the girl screamed in pain, he released her, his pain vanished as adrenaline took over. He scrambled to his feet, and moved as quickly as he could to the door. "HEY WE NEED SOME HELP IN HERE!!" He shouted down the hall. Not waiting for even a sight of help he turned back to the girl. His eyes went wide, the sight before him was unlike anything he saw in life. Small wisps of golden energy swirled around the girl, and he felt a pressure pushing out from her. He held onto the door frame for support, never in his life had he felt anything like that. His eyes stayed locked on her, and he saw her eyes start to shift in color to match the golden energy that surrounded her. There was a pause in everything, when she asked him who he was. He stammered out his reply. "Tony Sheppard." he said, his voice unsteady, unsure if that was the answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]   Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:59 am

It stopped, it all stopped. Her head dropped, her shoulders followed as she dropped back against the floor. A beat of silence, dead-pan nothingness. Kaiyo groaned to herself as she stirred, rolling onto her side. Her eyes dulled to a tinted blue colour as she looked up at Rev in the doorway. He said his name. Kaiyo slowly pulled herself up to sitting. 'I think Rev sounds cooler' she smiled lightly. She was confused, but she didn't want to be asked questions she couldn't answer. Her hand moved up her face, and swept her hair back, so she looked less like a wild crazy person.

The sadness in her eyes had swept her entire body and more than ever, she looked so fragile. 'Sorry...' It seemed appropriate. She looked up, more animated this. She couldn't work out why Rev was so far away, and white knuckling it at the door. Medical staff rushed in, 'What's the problem?!' they ordered. Dumbfounded, the girl just sat there on the floor, looking like a deer in headlights as she finally spoke. 'Erm, I...My head hurts' she laughed slightly at the end of her words, the desperation cracking through. There was three of them, shooting very worried looks between themselves, 'We thought we felt...Doesn't matter' one of them muttered, helping the girl up to her feet as she shuffled back into bed.

When they'd finished fussing, and promised to return with someone for her head, Kaiyo beckoned Rev over. Taking a turn to swallow her words first, then she spoke quite seriously to the man. 'I don't know what happened to you...But if i do, or if i had something to do with it...I'm sorry' Tears welled in her eyes as she looked away, she hated crying. She blinked away the tears, clenching her jaw as a single trail lead down her cheek. Her hand wiped it away.

She smiled again, 'You're cool Rev'.
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]   Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 am

He stood stunned to silence as the medical team arrived. He could still feel the lingering pressure on his chest, and his body felt numb. But he didn't care, his mind was racing to try and explain what had happened. What was that pressure? and that glow? did it come from her? He thought, suddenly a memory flashed before his minds eyes. He was back in Afghanistan, back on the mission that he and his team had died on. He remembered a similar pressure just before the hollow attacked. His face grimaced at the memory. That can't be right...She is no hollow...Hollow? when did i start using that word? His mind raced to the interrogation, he felt a faint pressure when he met the man named Kuro, and then again at the arena. What the hell is going on with me. he thought his face grim.

One of the medical team grabbed him by his arm, and pulled him over to the door. "What happened? Was that you? Or was it her?" the medic asked, his tone professional, and yet alittle rude. The medic was shorter the Rev by over a foot, and much younger in appearance. The medic squeezed Rev's arm tighter, causing something under his bandages to start bleeding. The sudden shot of pain snapped his mind back to the situation. He glared down at them man, and grabbed the mans hand. His fingers lined up with the nerve endings of the medic's hand, applying a liberal amount of pressure to them as he twisted the medics hand away from his injured arm. "Listen up, Boy. I don't know what just happened. One second she was asking me a question, the next she grabbed her head and fell to her knees, screaming.Those are signs of some from of trauma to the brain. If you had done your job in the first place we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we, Boy?" He said loud enough that the whole medical team stopped. The seriousness on his face made the medic in his grasp try pull away from him. He twisted and squeezed the mans hand more before continuing. "Now you do your damn job, and get this girl something for her pain." he said his voice raising, but releasing the mans hand. The medic lost his footing when Rev let go, and fell. Rev calming walked around the fallen young man, towards his own bed, stopping only to pick up his sword. The medic sat there in a stunned silence for a moment before scrambling to his feet, and stomped out of the room.

He watched in silence as they treated his new friend, his expression hard as stone. He watched on, catching the looks medics shot each other, looks that he read as they knew something, and weren't talking about it. Once they left though, his expression softened. She had looked so sad, so helpless, he felt bad for her. When she beckoned him over, he stood and walked over to her bed. Resting his hands on the side of the bed, he listened to her, noting the tears she fought back. "Hey kiddo, I'm not sure whats going on with you, but..." His voice trailed off for a few moments. He was having difficulty putting his thoughts into words. "Look kid," He said, letting out a sigh before continuing, "I don't know how you know about that stuff. Hell, I don't even know what just happened, where I am, or what the hell is going on with me. And frankly I don't care. You showed me kindness, since I met ya. So...thanks. Your a good person in my book." He said, reaching up and patting the girl on the head gently. "So, I'm gonna ask ya a favor. Cheer up, and get some rest. After were outa here, hows about ya show me around, Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]   Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Kaiyo nodded at him, tugging at her sleeve as she wiped the remaining sadness from her eyes. She inhaled loudly, unable to stop the desperate quiver to her breathing but managing at east to pull it back with the exhale. She smiled at him, a genuine smile, that she reserved only for true friends. 'Deal' She beamed, thrusting her hand forwards to shake on the matter. Her mood swings were really becoming quite apparent here.

She winced backwards when a particularly angry looking medic jabbed her in the arm with a needle. She looked at the man in question with complete horror. 'Owww!' she answered back in his face. He stood up with a glare, brushing down his uniform as he spoke. 'It's for the pain...' He couldn't have sounded less caring if he'd tried. Kaiyo rolled her eyes as he stomped out of the room. She leant back in her bed as she noticed her whole body numbing. It was an odd sensation- to feel energy draining and swirling from her body. It wasn't alarming though, in fact, it was nice- peaceful. Relaxing. She allowed her shoulders to droop as her eyes grew wide. She smiled gormlessly up at Rev.

'I'll be out of here tomorrow...I'll come back in a few days to show you round though, kay?' Her eyes drifted shut as her body went limp. Pain seeping away.

Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Male

PostSubject: Re: Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]   Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Rev smiled down at the girl, and shook her hand, "Deal" he said grinning a bit. His grin faded when he noticed the medic that lacked a bed-side manner enter the room. He moved out of the incoming medics way, not wanting to cause any more trouble. The Medic glared at him coldly one he was finished administering the medication, before turning to leave the room. Rev watch the girls pain melt from her face, and a dull, yet oddly adorable smile appear on her face. "Heh, With a grin like that you should be feeling alot better real fast." he said chuckling. He moved across the room to his own bed, and leaned against it. "A few days? I'll make sure I'm outa here by then." He said as he watched the medication take hold of Kaiyo. "Get some rest now," He paused to chuckle for a moment before continuing, "But with how fast those meds' are taken hold, you ain't gonna have much of a choice." He was just about to climb back into his own bed when he noticed someone at the door. A dark haired female, who wore robes similar to those of the medics stood in the doorway. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth hung open, as she stared at him. "Can I help ya?" he said raising an eyebrow at her. She continued to stare for a moment then shook her head and walked into the room. "I'm sorry, Sir. We weren't expecting to to wake up. Much less be up and moving about so soon." She said, her wide eyes still staring at him in shock. "I just came to check in on you, I was on break during the commotion earlier, so I-" She said, but her voice and feet both stopped. Her eyes were locked on his left side. She rushed over before Rev could even shift his gaze, pulling the top of the robe he was wearing down, and revealing the left side of he bandaged upper body. She moved so fast he was having trouble keeping up, but he saw what had made her rush him. The was a bloodstain on the robe, and on the bandages on his side. Her hands moved in a blurred frenzy, tearing the bandages away. Rev glanced up at the heavily medicated Kaiyo, glade that the medic's body blocked her view. He glanced back down at his side, curious as to how bad he really was injured. It was then he began to feel light headed and dizzy. His years of experience as a combat medic began to kick in, he could treat his own wounds as well as the wounds of others without feeling the least bit sick. But what he saw now made him dizzy, and sent shots of pain throughout his body, so he looked back up. But the image was burned into his head, "Ah shit.." he mumbled. He had never seen burns like that in his lifetime, and the thought crossed his mind that if his side was that bad, he didn't want to see his arm. "Okay, its not that bad, you just ripped a few of your stitches open. But fortunately there is minimal bleeding. If you can walk, come with me and I will get you sown back together." She said, pulling the robe back up on him. He glanced down at the bloodstain on the robe, his eyebrows raising. The stain was barely the size of a quarter on the outside of the robe. For some reason this comforted him, he stood slowly but wavered enough for the medic to grab his right arm to help steady him on his feet. "Yeah, lets go get this stitched up, before I end up fallin apart." he said grinning and leaning on the medic. Before moving away from the bed, he grabbed his sword with his left hand. As they moved away from the bed he waved at kaiyo, "I'll see ya in a few, kiddo." He said putting up his best happy go lucky smile "if yer still awake, that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]   Patching up.  (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patching up. (Kayio, Arawn) [Finished]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2