The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ecktis Rank Up Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecktis Encadian

Ecktis Encadian

Male
Number of Posts : 10
Location : An abandoned government warehouse filled with supernatural artifacts. (No I am not watching Indiana Jones!)
Quote : "No better friend, no worse enemy."
Registration Date : 2012-09-16

Ecktis Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Character Name: Ecktis Encadian

Username: Ecktis Encadian (lawlz)

Link to Character Bio: [url= https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4164-ecktis-encadian-shingami

Current Rank: 0

Current Exp: [8/20]

Roleplays to be Evaluated: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4208-well-spent-time-speed-training-threadsolo

Requested Stat Point Increases:
Speed +5

Last edited by Ecktis Encadian on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Deleted the extra thread you made...

The art of the blade: [4/10]

For anyone reading the post isn't formatted to the left. The choice of paragraphing shouldn't matter, but he unnatural break in the sentences does effect it somewhat. A quick and easy story, can't say much otherwise. The opponent it meant to be stronger and yet victory is assured.
Back to top Go down
Ecktis Encadian

Ecktis Encadian

Male
Location : An abandoned government warehouse filled with supernatural artifacts. (No I am not watching Indiana Jones!)

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 am

Common Relations - 4/10
(Originally i was going to grade this lower because the chase scene almost seems identical to what was seen in the Assassins Creed series. However i can't hold that against you due to the fact of separation of ideas. Also, I can't reward much experience as you technically had no part in taking this creature down. I must say, clever way of announcing the issue, even if predictable.)

No need to edit the top most post, just add the new threads via a reply.
~ The Arawn
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Ecktis Encadian

Ecktis Encadian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks for the input, I think I'll get everything right... Eventually

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4208-well-spent-time-speed-training-threadsolo
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 pm

If you want this thread for rank up it will be ineligible for training or visa versa.
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t1336-rank-up-rules-and-guidelines-please-read

Pleas choose which you would like to apply it towards.
Back to top Go down
Ecktis Encadian

Ecktis Encadian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Alright, I'll submit it as a training thread then.

And I'll take that rule into consideration in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ecktis Rank Up Thread   Ecktis Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ecktis Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1