The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord of the Rings RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

Lord of the Rings RP Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings RP   Lord of the Rings RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Site is completely inactive; visit at your own risk.

Quote :
Was asked to post, not my site. Thinking about joining though.

Our game takes place just in the middle of The Two Towers movie, with some exceptions for roleplaying needs. Saruman has established his armies in Isengard, but has not attacked Helm's Deep just yet. Where our game differs from the movies is that Aragorn is already King of Gondor and stationed there. While the One Ring is already in Sauron's hands and he has arisen. With that being said, he has not attacked Minas Tirith yet. Frodo Baggins and his fellowship are all still alive, but they are traveling to return home after their failure.

Where the rest of the Fellowship go is up to the player who joins up as them. Legolas is presumed to be with Elrond, while Gimli is in Erebor. However, Boromir is still dead in our settings. Gandalf is already Gandalf the White as well. He is usually found traveling establishing defenses against Mordor. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask in an appropriate section.

[url= http://lotrrp.forumotion.com/]LOTRRP(Link)[/url] <-- Clicky

Last edited by ShibataTim on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female
Number of Posts : 115
Registration Date : 2012-08-14

Lord of the Rings RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings RP   Lord of the Rings RP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm

May join... I'm excited for the impending release of The Hobbit and I've loved Lotr since forever... :3
Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings RP
Page 1 of 1