The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aftermath of death(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Number of Posts : 125
Job/Interests : Intelligrated
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper
Registration Date : 2012-09-29

Aftermath of death(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Shibata Tim had been dead for at least two years now. He was accepted into the Shinigami Academy because of his skill in swordsmanship and his ability to fight multiple opponents at once. As well as his morals of defending the ones who can not otherwise defend themselves. Years he has spent training with his sword and in Hai-ki-do. Much had not changed from his time in the real world and now within the Spirit World.

Within the Seireitei, Tim made his rounds. It was more than not, not uncommon for Shinigami Academy students to patrol the Seireitei for any possible threats, but Tim felt obligated to do so regardless. In the real world he defended the weak and slain Bandits who preyed on them. In the Spirit World that would not change except for the enemies. They would be stronger, faster and indefinitely a lot more challenging.

He sighed lightly as he walked through the populated streets. The people here, who were dead, were peaceful. Thanks to the efforts of the Squads who defended them. Which Tim wished that one day he would be able to join a squad, but that was a far off goal. Despite his years of training, the Spirit World was different. One did not simply join a Squad to defend the weak, though he wished to. The Spirit World had much more threats than the Bandits in which he was use to fighting, but in his mind they would favor no different.

Back to top Go down
http://shibata.hostei.com/
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state
Number of Posts : 80
Registration Date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 pm

A girl was walking aimlessly along the maze of Seireitei. She had no care for what was happening around her, and was staring directly at the ground. Her long, red hair was covering her face, and she simply kept on moving for no reason. She was thinking heavily of the weapon at her right side; the Asauchi that she had recently used through means of combat. There were a couple of bandages wrapped around her right arm, and some wrapped around her left hand due to an event before the battle, but that wasn't important at this moment.

Just twenty minutes ago, some idiot got drunk and decided to start swinging his sword around. He nearly killed several people, and this is when Anna stepped in to stop him. The man just laughed, knowing that he was stronger, and rushed at Anna. What he didn't expect was the difference in speed, and seeing as he was drunk he hadn't expected how much he was unable to actually fight. He swung his blade at Anna; she side steps the attack, swings diagonally across his chest, and then back up into a defensive position. After all of this, the man had never seen her eyes, and was for some reason screaming, for absolutely no reason, in agony. She walks away from the scene, not having harmed the person more than a shallow cut, and sheathing her weapon.

This was only twenty minutes ago. That man would now be recovering from too much Sake and from her swords blade. Even though the cut was pretty shallow, the man had screamed as though he were dying. Everybody who saw the blade make contact knew that it wasn't much. She kept walking, not noticing that she was about to run into somebody, and then bumping into them. In doing so, her concentration was broken, and she lost balance. She recovered balance easily, but her hair moved out of her face, and the left half of it now showing. Her bright blue eye was staring directly at the Shinigami she had just bumped into.

"Sorry." she said after a few moments, and she covered her eyes yet again with her hair. She started to walk away. This was the first time in hours she had spoken, and decided that talking may lead to a good friend, or a future ally. She turns back around, and walks up to the person.

"Hi, my name is Anna Burū. May I know what your name is?" she asked this person.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male
Quote : If one fights for the many and the many fight for the one; then the land shall prosper

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:33 pm

The Seireitai was quite beautiful actually. Many of the buildings here reminded him of home, Japan. Which he found bringing back a few old memories; one was of the elder man who aided him fending off the Bandits attacking villages that had cost him his life. In fact, if it was not for the bandits then it was more than likely he would of never been accepted into the Shinigami Academy. They do not just accept anyone, even with his extensive training in swordsmanship and hai-ki-do.

As he was walking taking in the sights, he noticed a girl walking with her head to the ground. A weapon at her side and bandages around her wrists, but they were old. She had long red luxurious hair, but that was all that he could see. Her face was hidden from the world for whatever reason, only known to herself. Her head towards the ground made her bump right into Tim, which he would give way to her to not harm her. Before he could even speak or apologize the girl had already said, "Sorry" and continued to walk past him.

As he turned to look at her go, she to turned back to him. Walking up to him and speaking calmly, "Hi, my name is Anna Burū. May I know what your name is?" He would respond in kind to the girl. "My name is Shibata Tim and do not fret yourself with that light bump, but you should always keep your eyes ahead of you. Watching where you are going and taking in the sights or you might miss life's beauty." It was a bit odd to state 'life's beauty' as everyone here in the Seireitai was dead. Though he was sure the girl would understand what he had meant. "Anyway, it is very nice to meet you. I can tell by your weapon that you are a student like myself here."
Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 am

Anna listened closely to his response. She smiled, moving her hair out of her face. It was flowing and soft. The color of her eyes stood out; the light, bright blue showing some strange pain to it, and yet happiness was abundant. When Shibata had said that he himself was a student she was surprised. Most of the students she had met so far were either stupid or rude, and yes, sometimes both. Shibata had just finished speaking, and Anna was kind of reluctant to speak.

"I keep my eyes hidden, for to see what I must or will do may not always be pleasant. That, and I'd rather not witness the horrid things of life." Anna said in reply. She was sure that he wouldn't understand this, and if he did then he may change his mind of the way he views that around him. This was unlikely though, and so she pushed the thought out of her mind. She didn't know whether she should walk away or offer to help him with anything. After a second of though, she chose the latter.

"Anyways, where are you headed? I may be able to help you with whatever you need to do." Anna told him, and it was true. She didn't have anything to do at that point except practice her use of Kido and the use of her sword. What she really wanted to do was indeed practice, but being helpful to others was also a good thing to do. Anyways, what was she to train on around a place like this?

Suddenly her arm started to hurt, but she hid the pain well. She looked away, hiding her face, and bit her lip. The poison was still doing harm, and it has been three days already. The pain stopped, and she looked back at Shibata. However, she had accidently bit hard enough to break skin, and there was a slight bleeding. At this point, she decided the lasting pain wasn't a needed function, and in her mind scrapped that part of her idea.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Aftermath of death(Open) The_rain
Aftermath of death(Open) Find_me

Shibata Tim was a bit rash on the things of life and appreciated it ever so much. When he was alive Tim did his very best to rid Japan of the horrible bandits who plagued the land. In his time, he must of killed at least two hundred of them, but that seem like a low number. In the face of how many corrupt men there was out there and evil men always rise to power. In truth, he wished to go back and do it again, but that was long in the past now and there was no way of going into the past; or at least he had no way of knowing that.

He could travel back to Earth and Japan for that matter, but he had other matters to attend to. Much like when he was living, defending those that otherwise could not defend themselves, he was doing the same in the Spirit World. The enemies now were not low life bandits and were in fact monsters of peoples horrible nightmares. Hollows, Vizards and Arrancars were their names and even though Tim had not personally fought one yet; he knew that when the time came he would show them no mercy and cut them down much like the bandits of his time.

The girl spoke once more, "I keep my eyes hidden, for to see what I must or will do may not always be pleasant. That, and I'd rather not witness the horrid things of life. Anyways, where are you headed? I may be able to help you with whatever you need to do." Her reply was, how would he put it; disturbing. She must of witnessed some pretty horrible things in her life, but there was no way Tim could of known that nor would he ask her and bring up painful memories. Before he could of even reply to her question, the girl tensed in pain and turned her head. When she turned back to him, after attempting to hide the pain, blood trickled down her lip and onto her chin.

She was obviously in a lot of pain. He looked down at her arms wrapped in bandages before speaking. "Perhaps...We could get your injuries looked after before we do anything. I do not have anything of pressing matters to hold me back. Just training, as you should too being in the Academy." It was true. Tim had no missions, no dire situation to attend to and they were both in the Shinigami Academy. Her injuries were a lot more important now than any training would be.

Aftermath of death(Open) Im_with_you

Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Anna wiped the blood away quickly, and she just shook her head. She didn't need treatment; all she had to do was wait until the poison wore off. Her smile had slightly faded when he said that they should get her injuries tended to. She knew that if anybody was able to figure out about this poison they'd find a way around it. This is not something she wanted.

"Oh, no. It's okay. It's not really anything serious, just a... Test that I'm conducting." she said to him. She didn't know whether or not she should tell him all of the details, but for now she will keep quiet. The blood hadn't stopped flowing and was wiped away yet again. She took the bandages off of her left hand. There was a healing stab wound that seemed to be only a few days old.

"It shouldn't last much longer anyways; there isn't anything to worry about." she told him with a reassuring smile. This might not have been the best plan, to turn around and start talking to him. It was true that she was working on something that may be of use to soul society, and that if she didn't get treatment she may have to deal with the poison for possibly another couple of days. She was back into thought, and forgot that she was even talking to somebody. She was thinking of what she may add or take away from this poison to make it work just right.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am

Once again the girl had seemed to get lost in her own thoughts or whatever she was doing. Something that could prove troublesome in battle or maybe her mannerisms were completely different in the heat of battle. But there was no way of knowing for sure, he had just met the girl. A girl who was both kind and seemed trouble to his eyes.

"Oh, no. It's okay. It's not really anything serious, just a... Test that I'm conducting." Her words could not of pierced her ears anymore than a shouting baby without a bottle. It was completely out of the norm. Why would a girl conduct any kind of test on her self, a test that would cause her harm to such an extent. Anyway she was not ready to inform him on the matter at the time. It seemed that not only was the girl a shy and troubled one, but a mysterious one. This interested Tim to some more extent.

"It shouldn't last much longer anyways; there isn't anything to worry about." The girls next words brought some comfort to his heart. Even if he had just met the girl, he cared for her. As he did for any soul; whether they were dead or not. Tim just seemed to care for anyone. As long as they did not wish harm on others who did not deserve it. Tim was, how shall we say it? A peaceful man, until others bring harm to people or their is a battle at hand. In the heat of battle Tim's mannerisms completely changed; he turned into a battle hardened warrior with no remorse for his enemies. This was just how he was, how he always was.

Tim would speak to the girl calmly, just as before. Ignoring her injuries now to not provoke her to any extent. "In any case; do you have something that both of us could do?"

Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:10 am

Anna was almost done with her thoughts when she was interrupted, being brought back to reality. She looked at him, only catching the last few words. Even with how little she had caught she was easily able to figure out what he had said. Anna thought for a few seconds. There were a few things they could do, and the first one was training. Her thoughts had been simple this time, and with one quick glance towards Shibata she smiled.

"We should probably go train." she said, and suddenly somebody ran into her, pushed her back, and the literally ripped her rings off her fingers. She was surprised by this, and she noticed her rings were missing. If Shibata had seen her eyes, they'd have some sort of anger in them, a thirst of some kind. Her hair looked to move in front of her face as she ran after the person. She lifted her hand towards the person, and built up some energy. She whispered a chant as she did this.

"Hado #4: Byakurai!" she said out loud, and a beam of lightning fired from her finger tips, just barely missing the persons shoulder. She cursed under her breath as she chased the person. They turned left, and she followed. As she entered this path way she noticed it was clear, and also a dead end. The person turned around and drew his sword; Anna drew hers in response.

"Now look! I don't want to hurt you, but if you come near me it will happen!" said the thief, and Anna sighed. She didn't care if this person was weak; she wanted her rings. Slowly she walks towards the enemy, her hair still covering her eyes, and the man back away to the wall. He didn't want to fight, and he knew it himself too.

"Hand over the rings and it'll all be fine." she said, but the thief didn't listen. She examined him once to know whom it is she was about to attack. The person had short, brown hair with dark green eyes. He also was slightly short and thin, with a dark tone to his skin color. The thief looked at his sword, as if he was unsure about it, and the looked back at Anna. He was going to fight.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Anna suggested to train, which Tim was well open to. He had done a lot of training when he was alive and here in the Spirit World it would be no different. Before he could even answer her or anything; a man had pushed himself into her and robbed her of her rings. Which were on her fingers in fact and then he took off at a quick pace.

Anna used one of the spells that he had only recently heard of. He had never learned any of them or gave much thought to them either. Her attack had just barely missed the miscreant as he ducked into an alley. Both Anna and Tim raced off at an amazing speed following the miscreant. He had ducked into an alley, which unfortunately for him had been a dead end.

Much like the bandits of his time, this man was a coward. Robbing those around him for whatever reasons. Whether he be poor or just had a misfortune life. Anna walked closer to the culprit, trying to reason with him. Though it seemed that reason was long out of the picture.

In a flash, Tim had kicked his heels off of the ground on which they all stood. He was now standing beside of Anna and bearing down on the man who was preparing himself to grab the sword, but in fact when Tim had moved at such a speed he had already withdrawn his blade and it was now aimed at the miscreant.

"Whatever reasons you have, they are of no use. Either hand over the rings or meet my blade. I have dealt with bandits much like you my entire life in the world of the living and you shall be no different; you will not survive."

It was a bold statement, but true. Tim had no mercy for those who would resort to stealing. When you could of just asked for a helping hand, maybe not Anna there was no way of knowing that for himself, but Tim would of aided the man anyway he could of. He would of tried to find him a job here, even give him food. But to resort to such a thing stunk Tim deeply. The time for mercy had past.

Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Anna knew that the man would not give up something so easily, and so she charged another attack. She knew that her limit of casting was pretty low, but she could handle it. She whispered the incantation while sheathing her sword, her hair still covering her face even with a slightly more experienced fighter compared to the drunkard she fought earlier..

"May the black sounds of those that have felt death emit and destroy." she said slowly, and the man did something surprising. He put his sword away and seemed that he was about to give the rings back. He walked slowly and carefully towards the left of Shibata, so as to stay out of his range, and then he snapped his fingers.

"Bakudo #5: Senko!" he said, and suddenly there was a blinding light. Anna staggered slightly from this, backing one leg up to give herself better support. She blinked twice, and then as she was regaining vision she saw a blur. Unable to tell if it was the thief or Shibata, she relied on sound, although with her hair being in her face most of the time, that's what she tends to rely on. Shibata wouldn't run past her trying to get away, and when she heard the footsteps of a person running right next to her, she extending one hand, grabbing the back of the persons clothing, and then pulled him backwards. She then put her hand on his face, and was ready to use her attack.

"Hado #7: Kuro Kaminari!" she said, and out came the wave of reiatsu. It was grey and hit the thief directly. The thief was knocked backwards by the attack, taking an excess amount of damage. He drops the rings as the attack pushes him backwards into a wall. Her eyes had recovered by then, and so she picks up her rings and puts them back on her fingers. She walked over to the thief, and took out her blade. Was she really about to kill this pathetic thief?

"You are pathetic, and you don't deserve to be struck by my blade." Anna said as she put away her weapon and walked away. She wasn't going to do anything about him, and decided that if Shibata wanted to do anything than he could have his way. After all, to her the thief meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Tim watched the events fall before his very eyes. The miscreant was indeed very rude to steal from Anna and when offered a way, he still persisted in not taking it. He used another spell not known to him and blinded the two. Luckily Anna was not stupid and knew that he would not run, only the miscreant would.

She stopped him cold in her tracks and used another spell against him, but this time it landed in his face. She then proceeded to take her rings back and push the man against the wall before walking away. She would leave the mans fate in his hands.

With the miscreants fate left up to him, he decided that the best course of action would be to turn him in. Sheathing his weapon, Tim would take the mans weapon from him and point it at him. "You shall come with us and the authorities will deal with you." He said. Escorting the man out of the dead end alley. If the man tried to escape then he was sure that Anna would just use one of those nifty spells on him again. That and Anna and Tim were both extremely fast.

Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

Anna was pretty much gone from the alley by the times that Shibata was dealing with the thief. She knew that the thief wouldn't try anything stupid, because if he did then he'd be most likely killed by her next time. Her hand was on her Asauchi's hilt as she quietly walked along the road; her rings shining their bright difference to each-other. If these creatures were to meet one or the other they'd probably fight upon contact.

Even though she didn't have much energy left, she decided to charge one more attack, just in case he would actually try to do something as stupid as getting away. She pointed towards the ground, energy building to be used in this simplistic attack. She muttered the incantation of Byakurai yet again. There wasn't really any reason for her to do this, though.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Coming out of the alley was the thief first, followed by Tim right on his tail. Holding the thiefs blade up against his back encase he tried anything. Anna was already out of the alley and waiting for the two. Now was the time to escort this miscreant to the proper authorities as two Academy Students would not be able to escort him to a jail cell.

The group would make their way towards the Academy itself. In truth, Tim didn't know exactly where to take the miscreant, but he was sure that one of the higher ups would deal with him accordingly. Thus the trip there was short; Tim knew exactly where the Academy was as he was there most of the time. The group came to the entrance within the area and stopped in front of one of the proctors.

"This here man..." He scoffed at the word man, as this thief was nothing of the sort in his eyes. "needs to be escorted to a jail cell on accounts of theft, sir."

Back to top Go down
BoredomSaysHello

BoredomSaysHello

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 am

Anna was walking behind Tim after discarding her spell, and she had was humming a light tune. She knew that it wasn't necessary to charge another Kido, but decided to anyways. No matter, she'll rest later whenever she gets the chance. Her eyes were looking towards the ground the entire walk as she fiddled with her rings, and she was smiling to the tune she hummed. She heard the steps stop and looked up, her face covered by her hair. There was no where that this thief could run to now, and so she decided that it was time to leave. As he was talking Anna turned around and walked the other way, and disappeared behind a corner not to long after. By the time that Shibata would finish speaking she'd be gone from the area, and if he were to look for her the maze like walls would hide her.

For now, this was good bye, but they will meet again another time, and they both will be stronger when they meet. After a long walk she'd be training in another part of Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
ShibataTim

ShibataTim

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 am

The proctor responded in kind, "So, you've got a thief aye? Well good for you young one." It was a bit odd to say, 'young one'. Especially in the Spirit World where everyone was years beyond their looks, but Tim disregarded it. It just wasn't that important to him. "Lock him up and throw away the key, sir." Those were the last words he said to the man after pushing the miscreant towards the proctor and handing over his puny blade.

Before he went on his way, Tim was a bit dumbfounded. It seemed that his new friend, Anna, had disappeared. He only hoped that she was alright, but by the looks of her and those nifty spells, he figured she was fine. She probably had something to do or hadn't wanted him to mention her woulds yet again. "Oh well..." Tim thought within his own mind.

It seemed he could do some good in this stranger afterlife. Which brought hope to Tim's heart and mind. He had done all he could to forge a certain perspective of peace in the world of the living during his time; slaying as many of the bandits that rampaged throughout Japan. Though they had ultimately defeated him in the end, he had taken hundreds with him.

Not much was left to do on this day, he figured. It was probably time to return to his own quarters and get some rest. A peculiar thing, to rest once you were dead. Tim had always believed that once you died, you would rest for all of eternity. But that had been proven to him now that it was not the case. Indeed he was tired, so he made his way to his own quarters. He would look for Anna, his new acquaintance and friend another time.

[Thread Ended]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of death(Open)   Aftermath of death(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of death(Open)
Page 1 of 1