The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2012-09-27

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:42 pm

The sun was creeping up above the city's buildings as the bright rays broke through the window panes, being fragmented across the room. Little dust particles flurried about the room like little bugs flying about in a field. Rawlen stirred in his bed before finally opening his eyes to see the sun now completely above the buildings. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up in the bed. He had taken a vacation to a place that he had heard of that was full of quincy and other highly spiritual pressured beings, when his plane was shot down. That was the last thing that he remembered. He found himself, now, waking up in what seemed to be a hospital bed. He looked around to see that he was alone in the room, but could hear other voices outside of his room, along with numerous sets of foot steps as the hospital was already busy with people moving about. Rawlen swung his legs over the bedside, feeling the cold of the tile floor has his toes danced across the floor before his foot fell heavy onto the tiles. He looked down beside his bed to see his bow tucked in between the bed and a nightstand. He looked on the nightstand to see his dragon ring laying there cleanly as it shined in the sunlight. He stood up and felt his quincy cross that hung around his neck swing about. He put on his shoes that were laying neatly against a wall and replaced the hospital gown with his clothes, sighing with relief as they fit much better. He grabbed his bow and slung it across his back. He placed his ring on his finger and quickly left the room. He closed the door behind him before turning left and heading down the hall. He moved past people, a wide variety of characters, as he made his way to what seemed like an empty office. There was a pen that sat on a few papers and beside it was a stack of blank pages. Rawlen quickly entered the room, sliding the door shut and clicking the lock mechanism. He sat down at the desk and quickly got to work, scribbling very sloppy papers about a meeting. A meeting for all quincy. He finished up and slowly walked towards the door. He placed his ear to the wood and waited until it got quiet. He unlocked the door and slid it slowly open, peering outside as he did this. The hallway was empty, aside from a few quincy talking in a corner, paying no attention. Rawlen slipped out of the room and headed back down the hallway.

As he walked along the numerous hallways, he stuck the papers along the walls. He made his way down into the lobby and posted them on the walls there as well. He left the hospital and went out into the town which was, unbeknownst to him, Sanuga City. He walked along the streets and placed them along the walls of the buildings. Sweat beaded and rolled down his forhead before wiping it away with the back of his hand. He looked up and saw as the Sun was directly above the city. Must be noon. Time to get some food. He was satisfied with his work. He turned around to head back to the hospital. As he was walking, he looked down at the remainder of the papers:

Attention Quincy! You are being called for a better purpose! You must answer this call! These hollows must go! These Shinigami must stop oppressing the kinds of our people! I'm calling Qunicy to stand and fight with me! Our people have been damned to hide among the people in this hospital when it should be us who walk freely in the streets of the city, fearing no one, especially the shinigami! I ask you! Join me! Join the Congregation of the Damned!

Written slightly below that was the number of his room in the hospital where any followers would meet. If no one would meet him there, he decided that he would go out into the city at night an see what awaits him.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Shiori walked into the hospital. Her long black hair was slightly curle today and she wore a pair of black fish net tights, black combat boots, a black and white plad skirt, and a long sleave black top. She looked slightly goth, but the soft smile across her lips was aparant. Quincies from all around waved and greeted her. This was home.
Shiori sighed as bell talked to her in her head.
"So when are we going to have fun?" Bell asked.
"Never if you dont shut it." Shiori whispered while looking around. There were odd flyers all over the walls.
"Take one." Bell said obviously curious. Shiori rolled her eyes and grabbed one. She looked at it and re read it a few times.
"Damn extremists." Shiori said smirking ever so slightly.
"Are we going to check it out?" Bell asked. Shiori cleared her throat softly and walked to the door that was posted on the paper. The whole walk bell wouldnt shut up. The dumb ass voice but also best friend to Shiori was usually only subdude with alcohol. Shiori couldnt wait to investigate, then get a nice drink.
Once to the door, Shiori knocked twice and patiently waited while playing with a strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Katsuragi

Ryu Katsuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2011-06-29

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Ryou stepped into the hospital after a short day at his job with Karakura highschool. Most of what he did here in the quincy hospital was volunteer work, though to say that it was out of good nature would be quite a stretch. The two things keeping Ryou in this hospital after having grown up and started his own life were the annoying feeling of a debt owed to the quincies who raised him and convenience. While he would prefer to strike it out on his own, sticking with a group had its advantages. A group could keep him informed of happenings in the area as well as providing any assistance he'd need in fighting or training. As he made his way to the physical therapy department where he worked, he noticed the many papers stuck up all over the hallways. Reaching out and roughly ripping one away from its fixed position, his eyes flew over the text written on it. As he read, a wide and somewhat savage grin spread across his face.

"Very interesting." he muttered to himself, shaking with supressed mirth. This was a chance for something exciting. A transition from the normal and boring existance that the quincies had allowed themselves to fall into in later times. And even better, the plans of whoever had posted these summons guaranteed the outcome of battle. Ryou enjoyed nothing more than using his skills to crush those weaker than him. He pocketed the flyer and changed his direction, heading to the in-patient section where the flyer had indicated a certain room number. He arrived roughly the same time as a female quincy that he'd passed in the halls a few times, but never bothered to learn the name of. Still uninterested, he merely noted that she was already knocking at the door, so he took position lazily leaning against the opposite wall of the hallway, waiting for their host to let them in.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 am

Shiori looked up from her long strand of raven black hair to look at a man who came to the door, as well. She knew he was there for most likely the same reason. She looked back at the door as bell spoke in her mind.

"So it seems others actually read the flyers." Bell said while giggling. Shiori rolled her eyes. She refused to answer the voice inside her head. She hated the thought of people thinking she was crazy if she answered the questions out loud.
Bell was a spirit inside Shioris body. A rather annoying but also very reliable quincy inside her. When shiori read the flyer, she knew she would be perfect for this. An amazing oppertunity to improve her battle skills. She hoped all would go well.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Rawlen laid on the bed, staring at the four walls that surrounded his place of dwelling, one being a wall covered mostly with windows. The blinds were folded shut so that a minimum amount of sunlight could reach through. He looked up towards the ceiling and watched as time seemed to slow down. He stared at the ceiling fan as it rotated, his eyes following each individual blade as it passed a certain point marked by his eyes. He slowly began to fade from consciousness as he fell into a deep slumber. The clock ticked and ticked as time went on.

Rawlen awoke with a start as he heard what sounded like heavy banging on the door outside of his room. His first impression was that the police had come for him for spreading propaganda or something along the lines. He grabbed his bow and pulled back on the string. A bright blue bow shot to fill the gap in the bow as it awaited in it's docked position, ready to fire at any moment. Rawlen slowly slid his legs over to the side away from the door, and slid down from the bed, crouching to take cover. He slowly moved towards the door and swung it open, aiming quickly at the female that was standing in the doorway. Rawlen sighed in relief to see that it was what seemed to be allies. He loosened the tension on the bow as the arrow disappeared. He stood up and held out his hands apologetically to the two people in the hallway. He walked towards the doorway and motioned his hands for them to come in. Once in, he shut the door behind them. "Welcome! What may I help you with?" He was fairly confident that he knew their purposes for arrival, but asking never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Shiori was shocked when the door swung open, revealing an older man who pointed a bow at her.

"Let me at him! I shall kill him for putting that thing in your face! Ass hole doesnt know who hes dealing with. I shall skin him and ware him as a cape!" Bell screamed inside Shiori. Shiori couldnt help but smile at what bell was saying. It wasnt until the man spoke that Shiori focused. She threw the crumpled up flyer at the mans head and watched it bounce off.

"Im answering your call." Shiori said triumphantly as she looked up at the man. She then looked over to the other man and questioned why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Katsuragi

Ryu Katsuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2011-06-29

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:45 am

Ryou didn't move as the door opened and revealed an older man inside with a bow drawn and aimed at his two visitors. Showing any reaction to the geezer's antics would only serve to let him think that he had more control in this situation than he actually had. And if he dared to try and use that bow on Ryou, he wouldn't be getting away with it. But such thoughts proved needless as he lessened his grip on his string and dissolved his spirit arrow before inviting the two of them in the hallway into his room. Ryou stepped inside and took a spot in the corner to resume his previous loafing like in the hallway. The woman answered their invitor's question by throwing one of his flyers at his head. At least she's got spunk... Ryou admitted to himself, slightly intrigued by her behavior. Perhaps she wouldn't be troublesome to fight beside in the future. When the attention changed to him, Ryou calmly and carelessly slid a hand into his pocket and clutched the flyer he'd taken from the wall before. Holding it up crumpled in his fist, he spoke in a sarcastic voice that showed his impatience towards such an pointless inquery.

"Why else would I be here in the old man's room? I couldn't help but notice the new wallpaper he's been installing in the halls, and his words perked my interest." He looked straight at the man who'd called them there. "So what've you got in mind for us now that we've graced you with our presence?"
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:21 am

Shiori looks curiously at the other man. She listens to his words as he states them, as if they were the most obvious thing in the world. She laughed softly when the words 'Old Geezer' Came out of his mouth. She then returned her attention to the man that brought her here. Her eyes scanned him over and then his some what boring and drab room. Oh yes this man desperately needed her, not only to fight but god knows only what else. Shiori usually thought men were useless in battle without a woman. The same went to life, and if all worked out there would be two new battle partners for her.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Rawlen watched as the younger girl threw the piece of paper as it bounced off his head. He quickly pulled back the bow and sent an arrow flying towards the paper. Disintegrating it instantly. All without taking his eye of the girl. Rawlen sat down on the edge of his bed, disappointed. He was honestly expecting more people than this. Better fighters as well. A girl and some lazy kid is hardly a team worthy of anything, he thought to himself. He let out a sigh before speaking. "I imagine since you are here, you want revenge? the same thing that i seek? The revenge on the hollows and shinigami. The revenge on everyone who has ever done us wrong! Revenge on anyone who gets in our way! Right now our goal is to establish ourself. We need more than just some frail little girl and a lazy kid. Regardless of power, no one will take us seriously like this, and without respect, we have no support. Without support, we have no team. For now, we will take simple targets. You will report to me when i call, and We will go on a hit. Assassination is a better term actually. When i feel that you two are capable. I shall send you alone on a hit. I have great plans for this group. And in case you're wondering. I have plenty of credentials to establish myself as a leader. Now, for our first order of the day. We leave this damned hospital. I know of an inn in Karakura town where we will stay. I hate this hospital and it's gloomy feel. I'm feeling like taking a nice bath and smokin some cigars in a nice hotel room. Agree?" Rawlen finished his rant with a smile on his face. He didn't bother waiting as he left the room, shoving past the little girl for her actions earlier.

[OOC: Thread Closed. We have another character joining, and so we shall continue this thread elsewhere. Check Karakura Town for a thread called "Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment (Open)   Recruitment (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment (Open)
Page 1 of 1