The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria3

Alexandria3

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Job/Interests : Dream Watcher
Quote : Darkness lies, truth hurts, and the light hides behind the darkness of your saddness and fears
Registration Date : 2012-09-13

Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish Empty
PostSubject: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Shinigami Template:

Name: Kaben Mangetsu
Age: looks like 15 (she and Murisaki die when they were both ten)( real age 50)
Race: white
Birthplace: Karakura Town
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 85lbs.

Appearance:
Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish Vocalo13
Kaben a very short person with light pink hair girl with bright violet eyes. Her average height reach just at 4'11", she weight a little under 85lbs. Kaben has pale white creamy skin tone. Kaben has a tattoo of the number 03 on her right arm in between the shoulder and elbow in a crimson color.

Personality: Kaben is loving and caring person and is also easy to anger and no one wants her angry, once this happens it hard to calm her down. but when she calm she jump at fight anyone for fun. Hate to be bored, and once she bored thing get interesting. As interesting (I mean) she has a joking side of dark and twisted pranks.

Special Characteristics: Kaben is extra sensitive to Reiatsu

Stats:
Spirit Power: 25
Speed: 10
Technique: 15
Fighting Skill: 10
Sealed Zanpakto: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish Dragon10
Is pink and black 21 inch katana, black being the hilt and pink being the blade no covering.

History: She and her twin sister Murisaki die in a fatal car crash at age ten that also took the lives of thirty other people included their parents. kaben awoke in the Soul Society holding the hand of her sister, Murisaki, who was still pass out. And come to find out they were both dead. And now living in the Soul Society East Rukongai District 80, which is a hardscrabble, violent, crime-infested area. Murisaki awoke with me half-dead and bleeding everywhere, she didn't know what to do and when the guy Kyou attacked her. She blacked out. My sister violently started attacking any and everyone in the area. With no reget and remorse killing everybody in her way. And when she finally awoke from her trance like state with fifty dead body surrounding her. When they were in the District 80, they were known the Demonic Twin. Kaben found how to protect herself and her sister by fighting the violent people of that area. She and her sister finally got out of that place one year later. they both went to the East Rukongai District 10 and live there peacefully until now.

Role Playing Sample: "Nee-chan, you need to wake up. There trouble." Murisaki whispered to me as she gently shaked me. "I'm up, I'm up you can stop now." I told her as I looked around at the five people surrounding us. You could tell from their wounds and scars that they fought alot, even if they didn't win. And by the looks on their faces they wanted to fight us. "We heard that you two are the Demonic Twin and we want to fight." The leader of the group said. I looked back at the dark brown haired guy with a sacr across his creek and said, "No. Give me a time and place. And we will meet there."

Last edited by Alexandria3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Got a Few problems and stuff here

1. I see here is that you're trying to have two characters in one app, please split them into two separate characters, if you intend for them to both be PC (player characters) then you need to make a second account for one of them. You could also make one as a PC and another as an NPC that is always with her. If neither of those options suit you mention it here and we will try to adress the problem.

2. They are both a little bit skimy on personality traits. and the history can be longer, describe what they did in life and in death if you need to, these are to give other players a better understanding of your character(s). Also you have no Role playing sample.

3. You don't get Shikai til rank 2 so for now we will just ignore it so you might as well take it out for now.

4. Those Special Characteristics need to be addressed. These are supposed to be weak little freebies kind of thing.

"Kaben is able to sense reiatsu with out even trying, and by touch can see a person memories and thoughts." The first one here isn't that bad basicaly saying instead of having to actively feel for reiatsu she just feels it, unless you are saying noone can ever hide from her, which would not really be acceptable, not as an absolute.

The second one is not something I would be willing to give out as a freebie, especially since its the same as one of our captain's abilities granted by his shikai, a very powerful ability if used correctly.

Murisaki is able to hide all her reiatsu and no one would be able to find her (except Kaben) and can make others feel her emotions and thoughts, she is advance in healing others. Is also advance in kido, and also has, just little over, average reiatsu.

The only problem i have with this one is her being able to hide completely from anyone, you need to give people an out. don't use absolutes. other than that its not that bad.

The special characteristics are there more for skills and traits rather than powers. Stuff like medical knowledge and maybe tiny powers are ok, but any power that could potentially be considered as a shikai power would be far too powerful to be granted by this.

I do apologize for the long list but please address my concerns and comments, we will keep an eye on the Topic so please leave comments or questions here if you have any about your character or anything I have mentioned
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 am

Didn't somebody already try to submit twins like this recently? I agree with everything Shin says, except....

Quote :

1. I see here is that you're trying to have two characters in one app, please split them into two separate characters, if you intend for them to both be PC (player characters) then you need to make a second account for one of them. You could also make one as a PC and another as an NPC that is always with her. If neither of those options suit you mention it here and we will try to address the problem.

If not two separate characters and accounts then NPCing one is the only other option I foresee. Them the rules. 1 character per account. Sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Guys, I've deleted all this back and forth chatter. Please have such conversations in another thread (not in the application) or via PM.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria3

Alexandria3

Female
Quote : Darkness lies, truth hurts, and the light hides behind the darkness of your saddness and fears

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:23 pm

I edit my characters profile, so tell me what you think?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Still need to separate them. One character, one application. One for your PC and then one for your NPC. Skip the release and other information on your weapon.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria3

Alexandria3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

okay thanks for the tips
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm

The Special Characteristics still need to addressed: "Kaben is able to sense reiatsu with out even trying, and by touch can see a person memories and thoughts."

As i said before, the Sensing should not be an absolute, and a no on the second part.

something like "Kaben is extra sensitive to Reiatsu." or "Kaben is good at reading people's emotions." would be fine though. Its a small freebie or trait NOT a power

Other than that I see no real problems, a bit more personality would be nice, but its not a big issue.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria3

Alexandria3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:33 pm

how is it now?
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Looks fine to me.

-APPROVED-

Have fun with your character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish   Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaben Mangetsu : Shinigami Template: finish
Page 1 of 1