The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new show on YT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

My new show on YT? Empty
PostSubject: My new show on YT?   My new show on YT? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 am

First thing. YT is abbreviation for YouTube. Second- If you haven't checked out my YT channel. Go check it out Third- I'm going to be starting a new show on Monday. It will be called the Weekly Rant with Ducky where i rant on the crap that really bothers me. The crazy stuff that goes on in society that really bothers me. This Monday's Topic will be "Friendzone" You will just have to watch my video on Monday if you wanna find out how i feel about it, but this isn't a promotion spiel for my channel. It's to get suggestions... I want to know what you guys would like to hear me rant about? Anything and Everything... I'll take all and hopefully have something to talk about... Come this October, I will have legitimate WiFi, and will hopefully be doing dual comms with Skype, so If you would like rant with me, or some of the other ideas i have which will be announced closer to October, then go ahead and let me know via PM. Go ahead and leave the suggestions below and appreciate the feedback that I have been getting so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

My new show on YT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new show on YT?   My new show on YT? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 am

Erza, in an offical capacity, I am going to move your posts to the advertisements zone, as this has gone beyond the "Off Topic" to more of a blatantly trying to rack up viewers.

This is your only warning.
Back to top Go down

My new show on YT?
Page 1 of 1