The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Test (3rd shikai ability / Bankai app)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

The Test (3rd shikai ability /  Bankai app)  Empty
PostSubject: The Test (3rd shikai ability / Bankai app)    The Test (3rd shikai ability /  Bankai app)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 am

Tatsuya walked out on to the roof of the Nebulous Complex. At the very top of the building was a quiet garden. A place to get away from everything and that's what he needed right now. The sounds from the city were distant from that high up. Tatsuya was in his true form, not inside the gigai Zamoreus had made for him. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto before he sat down on the grass. A sat down resting each foot on the opposite thigh, in the lotus position, and then placed his Zanpakuto on his lap. He rested his hands, palms up, on the blade and closed his eyes. Jinzen. An ancient technique that shinigami developed to properly commune with their Zanpakuto. A technique he had used many times before, though for a completely different reason. This time was different. He wasn't going to just speak with Suzaku. He was going to force her into submission. To have her recognize that he is truly her master. He didn't like what he was about to do, but his patience was wearing thin.

He was tired of being stuck on Earth. He wanted desperately to return to Soul Society and back to the Gotei 13. There was just one problem. Raiden, the man who framed him for a vicious crime. A crime of murder. Who was the victim? The Grand Elder of the Shihoin Clan. Tatsuya had seen the man at his request. A complete shock to Tatsuya, but still not completely out of the ordinary. The man had ordered out his personal guards and requested, what was to be a simple sparring match. But that's not how it turned out. For some reason the man threw himself straight into Tatsuya's blade, piercing his heart and dying right then and there. The guards rushed in and put two and two together. There was nothing Tatsuya could have said otherwise to make them believe that he was innocent. It was only thanks to his relationship with the Second Squad Captain, Kuro Akarui, that he managed to escape. Well him and the unintentional assistance from a Twelfth Squad member, Arawn DanShir, who shot him with some device, apparently killing him. But something went wrong. Tatsuya didn't die. He wasn't sure how that happened, and wasn't about to try and explain it. He just accepted it as a blessing and moved on.

Time passed and Tatsuya was living comfortably with a rich benefactor, Zamoreus Nebulous, as his personal bodyguard; after dodging some close calls. Captain Akarui, was able to make contact with Tatsuya at a national park, where he was reunited with his love, Sumiko Miyamoto. Captain Akarui informed that Raiden had been behind the framing of Tatsuya. He wasn't sure how he did it at the time, but he knew Raiden was the one to set him up. Circumstances required that they had to depart quickly from the meeting, and it would be months before Tatsuya would have any contact from the captain. A letter from Captain Kuro arrived at the complex he was at. The letter explained Raiden's abililties. He was able to take the form of others. Tatsuya was outraged. But there was still something else. How did Raiden survive if he had been stabbed through the heart. They already know he did it. The problem was proving it.

And thats what Tatsuya wanted to do. He wanted to force his way back into Soul Society and make Raiden confess. But Raiden had influence. He was a commanding officer for the Omnitsukido, only the Shihion clan members could over rule is orders. Plus he was powerful. A lesson in Karakura Town taught Tatsuya that fact. So there was only one thing to do before he charged into Soul Society. Become stronger. Tatsuya closed his eyes and focused his mind on to his Zanpakuto. Tatsuya was going to learn the greatest technique any shinigami could learn. But to do that, he had to force his Zanpakuto to submit to him. Not something any Zanpakuto wanted to do. Even one as kind and helpful as Suzaku. Which is why only a handful of shinigami could learn the technique. Few were smart and strong enough to best their Zanpakuto and their tests. But Tatsuya had a lot to lose if he failed to accomplish it. He would lose his freedom and his life. But that meant nothing to Tatsuya. If he failed, Raiden would continue doing the same thing to other shinigami. Tatsuya was fighting not just for himself, but for future shinigami, and the past shinigami who had already lost their lives to that man. He didn't have the luxury to be able to lose.

When Tatsuya opened his eyes, he was in his inner world. His inner world didn't have any buildings, or trees, or even land for that matter. It was just a lake of fire that spread out in all directions endlessly. High above, the sky was colored in a permanent red hue. A large column of fire erupted from beneath him, but he remained where he was. The fire died down and Tatsuya remained unscathed. When the fire had died down a large majestic bird of fire appeared in front of Tatsuya. "Hello, Suzaku." He said with a slight smirk, but in his voice, there was a hint of disappointment. "Tatsuya." Her serene voice was heard in his head. "I know why you are hear." Her voice stated as a matter of fact, echoing inside of Tatsuya's mind. Even though she said it, Tatsuya could not detect any type of pain behind her words. Even though she knew why Tatsuya was there, she was still pleased to see him. "Then you know I can't leave until I get what I came for." He said trying to keep his voice as neutral as Suzaku, but failed. "I'm sorry, but you are not ready to receive it." Her voice echoed in his head as she lowered her head a bit. "You've freely given me your power since the beginning. Why won't you give it to me now?" He asked with great interest. "You are not ready." She replied in the same serene voice as if this was just another friendly conversation.

"I don't care if you think I'm ready for it or not!" He exclaimed, taking a step forward and waving his right arm across his body. "I came here for it and I'm not leaving until get it!" He exclaimed once again, his body shaking nervously. "Even if I have to force you to give it to me." His voice lowered almost to a whisper as his head dropped and he looked to the ground in disappointment. "You don't get it!" He shouted as he looked back up to her. He didn't want to attack her, he didn't want to have to force her. If he could just talk her into giving him what he came for, that would be it. "You don't get it." He repeated himself. "I'm not asking for it, just so I can get stronger. I'm asking you for it so I can protect everyone too." He said as a matter of fact. "I know." Suzaku replied in inside his head with her unchanging voice. "You know?" He said and then shook his head. "You have no idea how much I need it. With it I can end everything that has been done. With it I can protect everyone I love." He tried to explain his reasons to her. "I know." She replied the same as before. "THEN GIVE IT TO ME!" He snapped harshily at her, but she remained calm and unfazed. "I won't. Not until you are ready." She acknowledged with her unwavering voice. "I am ready! Why can't you see that?" He asked but she had no reply. "How do I get you to see that? What must I do?" He asked with determination and hoped that she would give him the chance to prove himself.

Suzaku knew he wasn't ready, but also knew there would be nothing she could do to change his mind. The only left to do was show him she was right. "Very well. I will show you that you are indeed not ready for it. Turn around." She said and politely commanded. Tatsuya simply obeyed and when he did, there was a fiery female standing in front of him. He remembered it when he was training to use shunko and wondered what would be his test. "Defeat it." Was the only thing he heard in his mind from Suzaku. Tatsuya distinctly remembered that it didn't get fatigued and could go on indefinitely. "You're kidding right?" He questioned and turned to Suzaku. "No. And the fact that you would question me, only proves that you are not ready." She replied, but her tone was different, more annoyed. "It's not that. It's just...How do you expect me to defeat something that can fight indefinitely and can't be defeated?" Ha asked before turning back around to the fiery female. "I said no such thing. I merely stated that it would fight as long as you would and that it never tired. I never said it couldn't be defeated." Her voice echoed in his head. "But..." He was quickly interrupted. "But, nothing!" She shouted into his head. "Do it or not. Either way you are not ready. That is your challenge." She declared. "Fine! I will prove to you that I am ready, and you will give it to me." Tatsuya proclaimed, raising his hands up into a fighting stance.

Tatsuya hands and forearms were quickly covered in flaming, silver toned, bladed gauntlets. It was Suzaku's released form. Powerful weapons that enhanced Tatsuya's hand-to-hand skills. He darted forward quickly, landing a powerful right punch into the seemingly unexpecting fiery female's abdomen and lifting it into the air. The recoil of the punch sent the fiery female into the air, and Tatsuya gave chase. It stopped in the middle of the air and quickly rotated to its left, coming around with a right round house kick to Tatsuya's head. He blocked with his left arm and quickly countered with two rights to its face. The fiery female took both punches and turned to its right throwing a left heel kick and following with a wide right. And so the fight was on. Suzaku remained where she was and watched Tatsuya fight the fiery creation. She wondered how long he would keep it up before he figured out he was not going to get what he sought. Only time would tell. Blow after blow was exchanged between the two as Tatsuya fought for supremacy. The fiery woman caught on to a wide left that he had thrown and with its other hand caught his follow up wide right. It held on tight as Tatsuya struggled to get free. He couldn't get free from her grip and she opened her mouth. Three fireballs hit Tatsuya's face at almost point blank range. Though he couldn't get burned, the impact force was like taking three punches to the face.

Tatsuya was dazed by the attack and wasn't able to stop the fiery female from throwing him to the ground. He landed hard against the fiery lake and rolled to his side as the fiery lady came down with a right punch at his face. He pushed himself to his feet and round house kicked at it. The fiery woman dodged and then dashed backwards, putting distance between itself and Tatsuya. "Don't you run from me!" Tatsuya charged and jumped into the air coming down with a right punch. The fiery woman put on some extra speed and dashed backwards again, escaping the punch. "You're not getting away." He thought as he punched into the lake and not wanting her to get out of range. All of a sudden a large column of fire shot straight up from underneath the fiery woman, engulfing it and shooting up past the clouds. Suzaku tilted her head and wondered if Tatsuya knew that he did that. "I guess not." She thought to herself when Tatsuya didn't even stop pay attention to the event and continued charging forward after the fiery creation. Tatsuya didn't think twice about the erupting column of fire, it was a natrual occurance in his inner world. Maybe not one quite so high, but it didn't surprise Tatsuya in the least.

"Shunko!" He shouted and forced reiatsu out from his arms, back, and legs. The top portion of his shihakusho blew apart at the forced out pour of reiatsu and Tatsuya dashed forward, quickly closing the distance between himself and the fiery woman. He figured he could end this in a few strong attacks. Last time he fought the fiery female, he had only wanted to summon shunko whenever he wanted to. No he had a different purpose. To destroy that creation. The column of fire died down and the fiery lady was just standing there. Tatsuya quickly landed a powerful punch into its face and started to ferociously beat down on it. He didn't have much time with the extra power of Shunpo, so he had to be quick. He attack was powerful and potentionally earth shattering as he hit the fiery creation. An heavy uppercut to the jaw sent the fiery woman straight up into the air. Tatsuya had used flash step and quickly made it ahead of the fiery female. He wrapped his left hand around his right fist and slammed into the fiery female's head with a double hammer fist, spiking her like a volley ball to the lake of fire. The fiery female shattered to a million fiery pieces upon impact. Tatsuya was breathing heavily as the Shunko effects wore off. He roughly landed on the ground and turned to Suzaku, who was quite a distance away.

"I did it! Now give me what I want." He yelled his victory to her. Suzaku remained where she was and remained silent. The fiery woman quickly appeared behind Tatsuya and started to throw right round kick at the back of Tatsuya's head. Tatsuya felt the change behind him and quickly turned to see the kick coming towards him. "WHAT?!" He exclaimed before getting kicked and sent hurling of in the same direction of the kick. The fiery woman chased down Tatsuya and quickly appeared over him as he glided through the air. Before Tatsuya could react, the fiery woman punched Tatsuya in the abdomen. As the punch impacted Tatsuya, he spit out blood and the crashed into the fiery lake. The momentum from the earlier kick remained as he hit the fiery lake, so coupled with the downward thrust of the punch, he looked like a stone skipping on water. Tatsuya soon skidded to a halt and he took a little time getting up. The fiery woman took advantage and attacked his vulnerable side with a well placed knee, sending him skidding further. Tatsuya rolled on his side and pushed off the ground and into the air. He landed back down and was gasping for air. "You're not ready, Tatsuya. There is still much for you to learn." Suzaku's calming voice could be heard in his head. "SHUT UP! I AM READY! I WON'T EAT! I WON'T SLEEP! NOT UNTIL I GET IT!" Tatsuya screamed out in determination mixed with frustration before charging the fiery woman once again.

Tatsuya flash stepped just above the fiery woman, and went straight down with a right punch at her head. The fiery woman quickly disappeared as Tatsuya's punch got close. Tatsuya connected with the ground instead and quickly yelled his frustrations forcing his reiatsu into the ground. Just like before a large column of fire rose up from underneath, except this time it was below Tatsuya. Tatsuya definitely noticed something that time and Suzaku also noticed it, her head rising slightly, but remaining silent. Tatsuya quickly shrugged it off and jumped out of the fire, looking in all directions for the fiery female. It quickly appeared on Tatsuya's right side with it's right arm cocked back. Tatsuya raised his right arm to block and then both quickly disappeared. The battle went on. Tatsuya was obviously tired, but refused to give up. The fiery female on the other hand didn't even slow down to catch a breath. Suzaku simply stood by and kept watch. Minutes turned to hours and hours turned to days, as Tatsuya refused to leave his inner world until he succeeded in obtaining the power he needed. Tatsuya showed no signs of giving up, no matter how exhausted he got. He fought and fought...and fought. Trying so desperately to defeat the fiery female. Both were equally matched execpt for the fiery female's seemingly infinite stamina.

The fiery woman pounded away at Tatsuya, who was seemingly drained of energy. It jumped and kicked Tatsuya off to the side, sending him skidding along the ground. He stopped a ways off and rolled onto his stomach. Slowly he made it to a kneeling position and looked over to the fiery female, who just stood there unmoving, seemingly mocking Tatsuya. Tatsuya raised his fist into the air and yelled, punching the ground and sending a large column of fire erupting beneath the fiery female. That was the tenth time he had done it today. He knew he was doing it now, and he knew it had little effect on the fiery female. But he was desperate to have just a single attack work. "It's very powerful. Do you want to know the name?" Suzaku's voice echoed in Tatsuya's head as she asked. "What?!" Tatsuya asked out loud between breaths. "Do you want to know the name of that attack?" She asked again within his head. "Yes. Tell me." He uttered breathlessly. "It's called Hibashira." She said in a tone that Tatsuya knew meant she was supposed to be smiling. "It's a powerful technique, but one that can't be used too often, as you have found out. You can control the size of the blast, but know that the bigger the blast, the less often it can be used." Suzaku explained it a little as Tatsuya gasped for air, letting it sink in.

"Hibashira." Tatsuya repeated it committing the name to memory. He remembered preforming something similar, back from before he met Zamoreus. It was against a hollow that could multiply after being cut into pieces. Tatsuya used it, or something similar, albeit much much weaker and unintentional. The flames from the column had died down a few moments ago but the fiery female stood there waiting for Tatsuya to get back up. It wasn't there to kill him after all. It was only there to fight as long as he would. Tatsuya slowly stood up after regaining some breath and watched the fiery woman, unmoving and patient. "Shunko." Tatsuya called out, releasing a torrent of reiatsu over his arms, legs, and back before charging forward. He connected with a powerful left knee that sent the fiery woman sailing backwards and gave chase, hitting her with five more powerful attacks before it faded away. The last hit sent it skidding along the ground, but it quickly flipped up onto its feet like if nothing happen and charged at Tatsuya. They continued on again. More hours passed, and then those hours turned to more days. Tatsuya's iron will refused to be broken. Suzaku never encouraged or discouraged Tatsuya as she watched for days. She only hoped he would come to his senses and realize he would never achieve it.

He was using shunko once more and sent the fiery female crashing to the ground and spliting it to a million pieces as he had done countless time before. He landed on the ground and gasped for breath as he awaited its return. It jumped out of a flame behind Tatsuya. Tatsuya expected this and quickly turned to block a knee heading straight for his head. "One." He started counting in his head as he blocked the attack. It quickly turned its waist to the side and sent another knee to the side of his head. "Two." He counted again as he blocked it. Suzaku head jerked in shock as she heard the counting going on in his head and gave a nervous flap of her wings. "Three. Four. Five..." He blocked two out of three punches and took the third in the face, but never stopped counting and never tried to counter. "Six. Seven. Eight." The fiery female hit him three more times and sent him skidding back on his feet. Tatsuya was more determined then ever now as he charged the female and attacked her four times with three punches and a reverse kick. It quickly retaliated once it got to its feet. "One." He blocked the first punch and quickly took three heavy hits that sent him flying back. He landed hard on his back and more blood left his lips, but he didn't care.

He slowly got up to one knee and started laughing. After he stopped he got up to his feet and slowly started walking towards the fiery female. He got right up to its face and just stood there. Nothing. the fiery female just stood there like a statue. Tatsuya backed up a couple of steps and started circling it. He made one complete circle around and stopped, placing one hand on its shoulder. He let it rest there for a minute, waiting to see if anything would happen. Nothing. He concentrated with his hand still on its shoulder and slowly began to pull its flames into its gauntlets. It vanished, and he waited, his eyes darting left to right. "Nothing." He whispered after waiting a full five minutes. "I did it." He said in a low voice. "I DID IT!" He ecstatically yelled out. "Yes you did." Suzaku said in his head as she appeared right behind him. "You will have it, but first you need to rest." She stated softly. "Rest?! I can't rest." Tatsuya replied in eagerness. "But you must, in your current state it would only hurt you." Her soothing voice said with a tone of worry. "You have earned it Tatsuya. Nothing can change that. But you must rest if you wish to use it. Please." She said with an almost pleading voice. Tatsuya listened to her and knew she was right. He didn't say anything. He just placed his right hand gently on her beak and closed his eyes.

when he opened his eyes, it was night time, and he was exactly where he ssat down to begin with. He looked to his left and saw Sumiko in her shinigami form, sleeping on a nearby bench. He got up slowly, his body was aching. He sat down on the floor next to the bench and fell asleep, next to Sumiko. Both were woken up when the sun hit their eyes. Tatsuya stretched out feeling well rested though still sore. "Hmm?" Came a groggy sound behind him as Sumiko started to wake up and rub her eyes. She thought she saw a figure next to her last night, but was too tired to double check. "Tatsuya!" She quickly sat up and hugged Tatsuya's neck. "Your back!" She exclaimed and hugged tighter making Tatsuya make a chocking sound before she loosened her grip. Tatsuya chuckled and rubbed his neck once she released. "How long was I gone?" He asked as he got up from the floor and took a seat next to her. "Two and a half weeks." She stated. "Oh...Wow...Didn't think I was gone that long, but then again it's hard to tell time in there." He stated with a chuckle. "So?" She asked and gave him a questioning look. "So, what?" He assked teasing her a bit, but knowing what she wanted. "Did you get it? Can you do it?" She asked eagerly. "Yes and no." He said getting a confused look on her face. "I got it, but I haven't done it yet. I still have one more step to do." He answered her before she had to ask and got up from the bench.

He wasn't going to waste anytime this morning. "Rise from the ashes. Suzaku." He released his shikai after taking a few steps forward. His arms were quickly covered in the bladed, silver toned, flaming metal gauntlets. He opened and closed his fists and looked down at them before closing his eyes. He stretched out his right hand in front of him and closed his eyes and concentrated. "SUZAKU!" He opened his eyes and out in front of his gauntlet covered arm, in the real world, stood a large flaming bird. "Oh my! Tatsuya. She's beautiful." Sumiko stated in awe upon witnessing the spirit of his zanpakuto for the first time. Tatsuya had describe her for Sumiko before, but it's nothing like seeing them in person. "It's nice to finally meet you, Sumiko." Her serene voice said within Sumiko's head. "It's nice to meet you." Sumiko responded with a sweet smile. "Are you feeling better, Tatsuya?" Suzaku asked in his head. "A little sore, but a lot better. Are you ready?" He replied and asked with a great big grin. "Yes, but not here. Let's go to the sky." She suggested and started to flap her wings, picking herself up in the air. "Alright." He quickly agreed. "I'm coming too." Sumiko shout up from the bench. "I'm sorry Sumiko, but could you just watch from the building. It's not too wise to stay near him when he's transforming. You'll see why." Suzaku asked politely. Sumiko was a bit disappointed, but knew that Suzaku knew what was best. "Hurry back." She said to Tatsuya as he jumped into the air.

They stopped once they were in open air, still within eyesight for Sumiko, but far enough away to where nobody would get hurt. "Alright, let's do this." Tatsuya eagerly stated. "First, know that this form, if full of power and extremely dangerous. It's also a double edged sword for you and for me." Suzaku started to inform Tatsuya. "Wait! What?!" Tatsuya asked shocked and confused. "It's abilities are harmful to both of us as well as your opponents. That's why I had to test you in such a fashion. It was to make you aware that you are your own enemy in this form and not just the opponent in front of you. It's abilities should only be used under the most dire circumstances." She stated to Tatsuya as a warning, who took it with a grain of salt. "I understand." He replied quick and truthfully, because he did understand. And he understood why she didn't let him have it in the first place. "Very well." She stated and flew back a bit. Suzaku let out a loud cawing noise when she opened her beak sending out flames that started to encircle Tatsuya and herself. Soon the flames kept them from sight of Sumiko. "Now Tatsuya, you know what to do." Suzaku relayed to Tatsuya who smiled. He hunched over and cocked his armsby his hips, raising his spiritual pressure.

"BANKAI!!!" He shouted loud enough that Sumiko hear him from where she stood. The flames that had been circling them now shot straight up. A few seconds passed and the flames refused to die down. Inside Tatsuya's zanpakuto was transforming into something brand new. The blades on his gauntlets disappeared and were replaced by four large blades in each arm along the cardinal directions. Each blade was about three feet long, but only half of the blade actually stuck out in front. His legs now had weapons too. He wore metal boots covered up to half his shin and had three main blades on them. Two blades in the front and one blade in the back. Tatsuya was now sprouting a large pair of flaming wings on his back and had at least a ten meter wing span tip to tip. Another defining characteristic, was that now his gauntlets were not silver toned. They were in fact gold now, along with the boots. And everything was on fire. His gauntlets, the blades, his boots too and their blades as well. Tatsuya swiped at the flames with his arms and quickly dismissed them. "Syouten Suzaku." He called out the name of his Bankai and looked himself over. Once the flames died down, Sumiko waited a little before heading out to meet Tatsuya. "Holy Moly! That's hot." She stopped about 30 feet from Tatsuya unable to get any closer. "No wonder she wanted me to keep back." She stated as she shielded her face. "I think it's time." Tatsuya stated with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Test (3rd shikai ability / Bankai app)    The Test (3rd shikai ability /  Bankai app)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 am

3rd ability - Hibashira (Blazing Column) - Tatsuya punches into the ground and pushes reiatsu into it. A column of fire erupts from the ground anywhere he chooses, up to 25 meters away. The column ranges in size from 2, 5, and 10 meters. He cannot continually use this technique. Cool downs for each size is 2, 4, and 6 posts respectively. If he uses a larger column, he cannot use a smaller column until the post cool down for the size he used passes. (Like this, but one at a time)

Bankai

Syouten Suzaku - Tatsuya's gauntlets are now gold. The previous blades have been replaced by 4 equally length blades (3ft) that extend from the back of the gauntlets to 1 1/2 ft in front. The blades can hover out giving them a wider area and can extend forward adding a greater reach. Tatsuya now has a pair of golden boots that go half way up his shin, and have three blades. One on the instep, one on the outer edge and one in the back. His arms and legs are covered in flames. A pair of large flaming wings no protrude from Tatsuya's back with a 10 meter wing span. The blades can be shot at the opponent. (Something like this)

Enhanced shikai abilities:
Hinote Soujuu - Tatsuya can now use this ability with all his limbs.
Hibashira - Cool down has been lessened by 1. He gains the ability to use a 20 meter attack at a 10 post cool down (only if he punches the ground). He can stomp the ground and use the smaller columns. Blades that he immediately shoots from his arm can use the technique, but only where the blades hit, and he has to say the name of the technique.

Bankai Ability #1 - Hōōran (Phoenix Egg) - Tatsuya creates a large 100 meter dome of fire by launching his eight blades out and into the ground. Inside the dome he only has access to his first and second shikai abilities. He can also launch fire attacks from using the fire from the dome. (Akin to Senbonzakura). Anyone caught in the dome begins to get exhausted faster as the heat inside rises to unbearable temperatures. Even Tatsuya. Spirit power and Speed begin to decrease at a ratio of 2/1 (opponent/Tatsuya). The dome has a duration of 2 posts when he firsts achieves it and gains an extra 2 post duration for every rank after, until a max of 10 posts is gained, at rank 10. Once the duration ends, he loses all of his fire abilities and has to wait 1 thread after the thread he used the ability to regain access.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Test (3rd shikai ability / Bankai app)    The Test (3rd shikai ability /  Bankai app)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

I've been looking forward to this for a long time. And the wait was well worth it. I hereby declare this app:

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Test (3rd shikai ability / Bankai app)    The Test (3rd shikai ability /  Bankai app)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Test (3rd shikai ability / Bankai app)
Page 1 of 1