The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 am

"My name is.........Say my name..........Release me Gabriel." A man in dark with eyes red as the crimson color of blood looked at Drac with rage on his face. Drac and the man stood in pure darkness while lightning streaked across the sky with tremendous velocity that when the thunder sound it almost knocked Drac off balance. "Release me Gabriel....Say my name.....It is ....." As the man spoke Drac could hear everything except the man's name "I can't hear you......what is it again." Suddenly a bright light illuminated the darkness so much that it blinded Drac. Suddenly Drac awoke from his sleep as the sun's rays hit his eye signaling the sign of a new day. "....It's was......that same dream again........I couldn't hear his name." Drac wiped the sweat of his face and got out of his bed and walked over to where his zanpakuto was, it laid still against the wooden wall, Drac looked at with a disappointment. 'I'm sorry.......I couldn't hear your name.........Don't worry I'll hear you name soon, friend." Drac walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower, as the warm water cleansed his body, he began to ponder about things on his mind. Today the day we start that mission in Karakura Town.......I've never been there, or even to the real world once. I wonder whats its like, hopefully this mission we go without a hitch and I can explore a little bit. Drac got out of the shower and began putting on his clothing and strap his zanpakuto to his hip before heading out toward the meeting place, where the class is suppose to meet.

A few minutes later

Drac and a group of student arrive at the meeting place, where five soul reapers, their instructor, and a huge gate awaited for them. "Hello students, I know your excited for your mission into the real world, but reminder to be careful and alert we are heading into area that could potentially contain hollows. That why we are being provide with extra protection. The instructor pointed to the five soul reapers standing to the right of him. "These soul reapers are from squad 11, so they know how to fight, hopeful their skills won't be needed. Here is today's mission, your to go to Karakura Town and collect data where high spiritual reading where spotted and get use to the area, so there is some time for you guys to do a little exploration. Now for the rules:1. Everyone must have a partner, you are too look out for their well being as they are for you. 2. If you pick up on a strong spiritual reading alert me or the soul reapers of your finding. 3. If you are confronted by a hollow, alert me or the nearest soul reaper and run, don't fight it and if escape is impossible defend yourself and wait for help. Any question? The class stood there silently as the class looked at him with full attention. "Well then, Partner up and lets be off shall we." Students began rushing towards one another as partnering with friends or those they consider to be strong. While the students where partnering up the instructor faced the huge gate and formed a kidou sign in the air, the gate slowly up open and students began racing toward it, disappearing as they enter. Drac stood there calmly with his partner, a pale kid a couple years younger than himself and that not that built, before the gate"Well here we go." Drac close his eyes as him and his partner enter the gate.

Drac open his eyes and suddenly he was standing on top of a huge building in Karakura Town. "So, this is Karakura Town. Such a peaceful town." Karakura Town, a fairly big urbanized town with a high population. Drac rushed towards the edge of the building and looked down onto the bustling streets. The street raved with signs of life as people walked around tending to their own business. Drac snapped back into reality and looked back at his partner"Well we best get started." Drac and his partner began hoping on top of building towards there objective.

A few hours passed

Drac scan the area with a portable machine to check signs of a high spiritual energy "I think were done now, we scanned this entire area. Lets head back now." Drac looked at his partner, who shown signs of him being tired and weary. "Your right.....You head back I want to explore a little bit." His partner looked at Drac and nodded before he headed back to the gate. Drac jumped down from the top of the building and landed into the streets, he walked calmly down it, observing the people and the building nearby that had signs and billboard on the side of them. As he walked he became cautious and sensed the area every minute for signs of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Sleeping soundly in a tree like the cat she was Ren slowly woke up with a quiet yawn. Flexing her lithe body and stretched her legs and leapt down from the tree making her way to a puddle. Taking a few laps of water she suddenly felt the Spiritual Pressure of a Soul Reaper. With her ears laying flat she leapt onto a building for cover and to see how many there were.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

As Drac walked down the streets of Karakura Town, he began sensing something powerful. I sense something.......something strong Drac began walking slowly toward it direction, disobeying the safety regulation mention before the start of this mission, but he didn't care for his curiosity took the better of him as he continue forward. As he continue forward, he began looking at the people passing by him. These people.....unaware of the secret world that lay after this one, going about their merry life with cheer and joy. I guess ignorance is bliss, maybe I should get out more and explore the world outside the soul society. As Drac ponder about his social life he soon came to the spot where he sense the strong reiastu.

"It must be here. Where could it be coming from." Drac began scanning the area, searching for someone with high reiastu or.....something. Drac jumped up to a nearby building and began searching above the building. "Its even stronger its coming from........BEHIND ME." Drac turned around and something on a building nearby. "Is that a........Hollow?
!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Ren then stood behind the Shinigami with narrow eyes. For once she would like to stay in the World of the Living that did not end with having to deal with a Shinigami. With a soft low growl she leapt down from her perch and went to a hunter's croutch.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:20 am

Drac notice the sliver furred creature behind him and slowly placed his hands on his zanpakuto just in case of a surprise attack by the hollow. Drac slowly circled around the hollow trying to better position himself to get the upper hand in the battle. "So your the strong signal I sensed. I hope it was someone beside a hollow." Drac began sensing if there were other hollows or if his any of his brothers in arms where nearby None of them are any where nearby. I'm on my own here. Drac then notice the sliver furred hollow crouch down and got into attack mode. "I guess it can't be helped. I was hoping you were a talkative type." Drac began pulling out his zanpakuto and got into a defensive stance and prepared for an attack from the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 am

Ren smirked this guy was alone and an Acadamy student as well. Making the end of her tail curl she slowly walked around the young man, "I'm alone. Besides, what exactly makes you think that I am unable to speak?" she asked the man. She wasn't going to do anything just yet, but she had to becareful there could be other students around nearby. She would need to be vary careful, letting out a loud hiss she flexed her claws but made no attempt to attack.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Drac watched as the hollow circle around him. "I'm alone. Besides, what exactly makes you think that I am unable to speak?" Drac was surprised at the hollow's ability to talk. "Oh, my fault for assuming you couldn't. And by the sound of your voice I say your a woman. My apology the name is Gabriel Dorakyura." Drac began to lower his zanpakuto a little until the hollow began flexing her claws, then he quickly got back into his stance. "I know its my job as a soul reaper to eliminate hollow, but I'm not one just yet. So, I told you my name what's your." Drac began moving around again Stay focus.....she isn't making any sudden movement that cause for alarm, but this is still a hollow I got to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 pm

"Like you said, you're a Soul Reaper. What's the point if you know my name when you'll just kill me?" Ren countered lunging at the Soul Reaper baring her teeth. Soul Reaper's are mostly all the same: they killed hollow's for a living. Aiming for his shoulder Ren was ready to counter for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Drac stood his ground as the hollow bared her sharp fangs at him "Like you said, you're a Soul Reaper. What's the point if you know my name when you'll just kill me?" as the hollow spoke, Drac slightly frown "You speak if though we are just ruthless killers, killing hollow for game and fun." Drac looked at the hollow with a seriousness in his face. "For some you might be right, but I'm different. I can sense the good in you, evil may have shaped and changed you but not your soul." Drac lowered his sword as he spoke, trying to not at "You call us killers, but don't hollow's do the same. So my question to you is, are you the same as though hollows or are you different. Because If you are." As he spoke he raised his sword toward the hollow "Then my assumption was wrong, and I will fight you."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Ren growled, "Hollow's do what they have to in order to servive. As for me being different, it's true. At first I tried to convince the Soul reaper's that I was "Friendly". But all of that changed with one particular Soul Reaper and a human I meet some time ago. Now I no longer wish to be something I'm not and try to let go of the past." she said turning and walked a few feet away and turned back to him. "As for you, I do not wish to kill you but, you should not have waundered off on your own."
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm

"Hollow's do what they have to in order to survive. As for me being different, it's true. At first I tried to convince the Soul reaper's that I was "Friendly". But all of that changed with one particular Soul Reaper and a human I meet some time ago. Now I no longer wish to be something I'm not and try to let go of the past." Said the hollow, Drac slowly lowered his sword and began sheathing it as she turned around and began walking away. He felt sorry for the hollow for this one was a rare one "As for you, I do not wish to kill you but, you should not have wandered off on your own." Drac smiled slightly "I don't either, I know it must be hard. But I don't want you to think that all soul reaper are bad. I consider you to be friendly, even if others don't. Your heart is pure." Drac took two steps forward only just so he won't seem threatening. " Your right also about the wandering thing, its a habit. uh....I didn't get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Ren chuckled softly this guy couldn't take a hint. "You just don't get what I just did do you Soul Reaper?" she asked as her eyes started to glow blue. Creating a single aura Shard she sent it towards him just aiming it to go past hs cheek wanting to scratch him.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

"You just don't get what I just did do you Soul Reaper?" Drac wondered what she meant then suddenly her eyes glowed blue and shard of pure aura appeared and was sent flying toward him. Drac swayed his head to the left but the shard left a small scratch on his cheek. "Well.....I get it now, I hope you find peace hollow. " Drac turned around and began to sense where the others are. .......There they are Drac jumped to next building and looked back "....See ya." Drac continued jump across building heading back towards the gate heading to the soul society. As Drac was racing across the building he began pondering why he didn't fight that hollow, maybe he mature a little or maybe he really felt sorry for her. He kept pondering this until he came upon the gate to soul society.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Ren smirked as the Soul reaper ran as the other were starting to leave. "Well i guess there are some Soul Reapers that are willing to give a Hollow a chance. However next time we meet, I won't be so nice. You better keep your blade sharp, Gabriel Dorakyura." she said before heading to the Ralm of the Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)   The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Trial (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1