The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Help Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Please Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Please Help Me   Please Help Me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Ok, I'm trying to get my stats up, but despite the fact I post whole pages of posts, I'm still only getting 0.5 of a point for everything. And that's for ALL my posts on a thread, not each one getting 0.5. Clearly I'm doing something wrong so can someone clue me in?

Because I'm on this site for hours at a time almost every dat trying to get stats and i'm just not getting any. I'm the 3rd highest poster on the site, so it's not like I don't post often enough. And I know my posts are sometimes short, but 95% of them are at the minimum of 200 words, so clearly it must be my content. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Please Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me   Please Help Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm

With you i find the writing to be good but the posts just seem to be a little lack luster, like you'll detail a small series of action and thats it in regards to the point you're after. Also points are given out not only for word count and quality but by how the writing grabs the reader ie. the admin. So if i feel the posts was just not up to scratch i'm not going to give it anything.

Also i'm awarding a lower amount of points at the moment especially one on one spars, so that could be why.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Please Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me   Please Help Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Sal already sorted me, but thank you for the feedback. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Please Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me   Please Help Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Erm can i have some advise like Himawari please: sorta the same problem and any contsructive criticism would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Please Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me   Please Help Me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am

according to a little bird (aka Kaiyo) the admins are doing away with the system of ZE. so, i would like to know what the requirements are now for bankai. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help Me   Please Help Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: