The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) Empty
PostSubject: Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)   Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

The loud buzzing filled the room small bedroom. There was misshapen lump beneath the white sheets. An arm flashed out from beneath the covers and the hand slammed down on the electronic clock. Nothing happened; the alarm continued to sound. The hand repeatedly hit against the electronic clock to no avail as the siren grew louder. With a grunt the sheet pulled back and Arawn's head peeked over at the clock through the bed head hair. He fixed is glare on the foul device and made sure his finger pressed the snooze button. Still nothing. He pushed his hair to the side and looked closely at the machine. Now fully awake he realized that the sound wasn't coming from his alarm clock. It was coming from the very building itself.
"What the hell is this about?" he asked aloud barely hearing himself over the high pitched wail. Holding his hands over his ears he sat up and kicked his legs over the side of the bed. The time on the clock said 2:17pm. Arawn had barely gotten in and gone to bed a little after 10 am. The night shifts were murder on his sleep cycle. He groaned as he got dressed. The sound in his ears had made him numb now. He looked about for his pants and found them thrown across a chair. With a sigh he moved about the room collecting and putting on his clothes. Several minutes later he stumbled out of the building. It had been some time ago that Arawn had moved his quarters to the old office annex building of the 12 division. The very same building that was being used for storage. It was messy, but it was his mess. He covered his eyes as he emerged from the vine covered building. The sun was way too bright and it hurt his eyes. It hurt so much so he didn't notice that the alarm sounds had gotten quieter. Apparently the siren was restricted to the building itself. The rest of the 12 squad was silent as a mouse. Ignorant of this fact Arawn made his way toward the main building.

On a street in Seireitei

The spiritual world was much like the human world. They had day and night. There was wind and rain. No one would think a realm of spirits would be so normal. And like it's real world counter parts it had bugs. A spider, no bigger than a dime, wove it's web in the afternoon light in the corner of an alley. It was repairing the web from a fly it had caught. The repair complete it moved back center to wait. Like a fisherman it readied it's net for the next haul. It didn't have to wait long as something came into it's web. A black butter fly fluttered and crashed into the silken fibers. Frantically it tried to free itself from the confines of the spider's trap. This proved to be impossible. The spider rushed forward to claim it's prize. It's mighty fang bit into the creature to end it's life, but it was the spider that was in for a surprise. As soon as it touched the butterfly the other creature seemed to melt. It's shape shifted and small black tendrils grabbed out at it and grabbed it firmly. Now it was spider's turn to try to free itself. If the small creature was capable it was certain it would have given a scream of terror as it was pulled into the confines of the grown black ooze that was the butterfly. In seconds the spider was gone and a pulsating mass of pitch black remained. The mass grew then started to quiver. A black leg much like a spider took shape. It was followed by another, and another. Little by little the blob came to be the shape of the spider it had just pulled into itself. The ebony creature sat there for a moment, then it flexed each of it's newly formed legs. It then climbed up the wall and started down the alley.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)   Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 am

Kyo was eating a bowl of cereal looking out the window at the outside world. He couldnt help but love all the relaxing sounds, of the birds chirping and how there is no loud cars or anything like that. Thats one of the reason he loves the Seireitei and would rather be here than the real world. He also loved his bowl of cereal he was eating, it was the first bowl out of the brand new box, cereal is sorta a habit for him. Its the type of food the he could eat at any time of the day and it would still feel rite.

He stood up with his bowl of cereal and walk outside to get some fresh air, after all he was in the 11th squad barrack. The way everything look and the vibe you got it could of passed for morning, even though it was already about 2:30 in the afternoon. He sat down outside and contiued to eat his cereal, he wanderd what type of chaos would he get himself into today. He been under the radar for a good amount of time. Kyo thinks it about time he gets back out there and be known again.

Kyo thought and thought again, but realize it was nothing he could do in his current state. He would have to go and get some training in before he could do some of the things he thinking about. He remembers a couple of days ago where he ask a member of the 12th squad about one of his sparring partners Arawn. The man told him where he was staying at around the time i could catch him.

Kyo wasted no time into going over there to see his old friend, to his surprise he see him walking down the street, Kyo smies and catches up to him and says.

"Long Time No See"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)   Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 am

His ears still ringing from the loud sounds Arawn barely noted that he was no longer alone. The shadow on the ground was the only hint he had that someone had come up beside him. He half turned to see who have come to visit him and was given quite a pleasant surprise; it was a total stranger. Arawn started blankly at the man before him. Even with his somewhat clouded hearing the man's words reached him.
"Long time no see." Now things got worse for red haired shinigami. For the life of him he didn't remember the person before him. But at the same time this person clearly remembered him. Alas this was problem Arawn often faced. It wasn't that he was a snob by any means. No a day in his life had he ever thought he was better than everyone else. Not once did he put himself on a pedestal. Nor did he forget names of people he considered unimportant. The truth was Arawn forgot EVERYONE'S names. If he didn't see people often enough they're name would quickly be lost and new information stored in it's place. This way the case of his current afternoon meeting.

He could only wonder what he had done to stand out in the other man's memory. That was one aspect of this affliction Arawn did enjoy; trying to figure out where he had met the people and when. He was never right, but it was always something interesting. Of course since this always happened he'd become skilled in bluffing his way though the conversations.
"Ah!" he said somewhat enthusiastically "Good to see you again!" Well usually he had more to work with, but the sudden stirring from his slumber left him at less than optimum brain power. He prayed for a distraction from impending awkward silence that. His prayer was answered in the form of Simone; a skinny brunette with eyes modeled after the compound eye of a fly. It had been creepy at first, but he'd long since gotten used to it.
"Arawn!" She said coming out of a small jog. The woman slowed to a stop when she saw Kyo beside Arawn. "Um.....we got an bit of a problem."
"Well yes, my house is ringing." Arawn said flatly rubbing his temples. "I was hoping to get some sleep."
"Oh." she said as she looked past the two men and strained her ears. It was faint, but it could be heard over the wind. "Wow, I guess that old place is still hooked to the security system's alarm. No one noticed since no one lives there." That made sense, the old building wasn't really supposed to be lived in, he had chosen it for himself.
"Do you think you can fix it?" He questioned
"I don't know, maybe? It's an older system and a the newer one. I can get someone to look at it, but I'm not sure how long it will take." she replied while scratching her head. Arawn could only sigh.
"Okay, so what's the problem you were talking about." he sounded as tired as he felt.
"Well......" She looked over at Kyo and hesitated. Already deprived of sleep Arawn wasn't too keen on beating around the bush.
"Yes?" Arawn said while giving his hand a circular motion for her to just say what was needed."
"It would seem that one of the team's special projects escaped." Simone said finally. "Several groups are being sent out to find it."
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)   Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 am

When Kyo caught up to him, he heard a faint ringing sound coming from somewhere, he looked around for a second to see where it was coming from, but he couldn't find it. It was weird, but after all the 12th division specialized in the weird. He never understood the 12th division, but he didn't have to so he never cared to much or thought about it for that matter. As he Kyo came to be side by side with Arawn, he could tell that the man before him had no idea who Kyo was. He couldn't blame him either, it has been a while since they last seen each other. The last time that was when Arawn was being help of the field and Kyo was also being helped, the fight they had was a bloody one.

"You don't remember me do you ?", Kyo said.

"Look at you leg remember i pierce it with my baby here and we had that bloody spar that caused us both to be helped of the field", he said as he moved his had over his zanpactou.

"I cant blame you after all it has been years since last we meet"

Kyo smiled as he watched some lady from the 12th Bitch division come and call Arawn name as she left out a building. He stood there and listened to their conversation, and what she said at the end caught his attention.

"Well Arawn what do you wanna do about that, you wanna investigate or no ?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)   Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 am

OOC: I'm not so much her boss as she wants me to be in charge and ride my coat tails to the top. Ambitious woman that she is.

Well it turned out to be an interesting connection at that. A bloody battle was the trigger for the man's remembrance? Arawn had to admit that was unique one by any standard. Others had recalled when he had helped them during classes, or perhaps when he'd managed to embarrass himself during practice. But to have someone remember him for a death match really was a new one. As the man spoke Arawn did indeed look down at his leg. The thing was there wasn't a scar from the incident he spoke of. Say what you will about the medical division, but they did a fine job at healing. Rarely was there a mark after a grueling battle with hollows, or burns suffered from various accidents. Sometimes it was not the case. Still there were those few that wore their scars like badges of honor. Arawn preferred that such things remained hidden. That thought aside he did find it odd that this man would call him friend after such a near death-match. Still if it stuck out in his mind after that long it had to been a fight to behold. Maybe I should have Bryce try and look for it on his computer The thought would undoubtedly be lost in his groggy brain.

Simone eyed Kyo as he made his comment. Her many faceted eyes scanned the man from multiple angles.
"I'm sorry, but this is matter for the 12th squad, could give us a moment?" she asked with feigned politeness. She didn't want official squad business broadcasted to the public. Arawn wasn't even bothered so he continued with his questioning
"What exactly are we looking for?" he asked. Simone wanted to say something, but continued.
"A Jigokuchō." she stated.

Somewhere In Seireitei

The black spider walked along the rocky wall with ease. It was was moving at a rapid pace along the labyrinth like streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)   Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio-Hazard (Kyoraku)
Page 1 of 1