The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the Beginning of a Warrior Path

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

the Beginning of a Warrior Path  Empty
PostSubject: the Beginning of a Warrior Path    the Beginning of a Warrior Path  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 pm

It was the beginning of a new day as the sun rise over the horizon. Its warm light brings and comfort to those who sleeps in the cold of the dark, birds began to chrip and signal also signal the new day. In one of the many dorm that hold hundred of the new reapers in-training, laid Drac sleeping in his bed after having stay up late from celebrating. The sun's ray pierced the through the room and illuminated it with its bright glow, Drac slowly woke up as the sunlight hit his eye "I guess this is the beginning of my new life now....." Drac gets up and begins putting on his academy outfit, while preparing breakfast for himself. After eating a hardy breakfast, he makes his way toward the academy's dojo for zanpakuto training. As he began making his way towards the dojo he notice some senior student harassing the new students at the door. "Hey newb, you better show me with respect, now get on your knee's and bow." the new student, that the senior students were picking on, resisted with all his might. As the show of bullying continue Drac was getting anger and walked toward the senior "I don't think he likes you picking on him and neither do I."

The senior looked at Drac and let go of the student "Well well one of the newbs is trying to be a hero. What are you going to do about " The senior began walked up toward Drac til he realize that Drac towered over him. "You better learn your place newb, even if your a freak. I'll break you." Drac smirk at the senior useless threat, suddenly the bell ring signal the start of training. "Save by the bell.....I'll see you soon freak." The senior walked turned around and went inside the dojo, Drac slowly made his way to the dojo but stop in front of the student that was bullied "You are alright.' Drac extended a hand toward his fellow freshman "I'm alright, that guy is a real ass." The student shook Drac's hand "Heh, tell me about. We better before were late." Drac and the student proceeded towards the dojo.

"Welcome, new students Me and your fellow seniors will be your teachers while you continue your trainning to become soul reapers. Standing Drac and the rest of the student body was a young soul reaper slightly older than Drac. He seem to be in charge while the seniors were assistants. "Before we began your training, I would like to get a general estimate of your skills with a sword. So were going to have a sparring match, now i want everyone to go over to the rack by the wall and grab and wooden katana." Drac and others followed his orders and went over to the wall and pick up wooden katana's. "When I call your name please step forward, i'll call two people at a time to fight." Minutes then hours passed as students sparred against one another to prove how strong they were, and some prove that they were. "Let see who next's.........ah, Gabriel you up." Drac stood up and walked into the ring ready to prove himself. "Your opponent will be-" Suddenly the senior from earlier step into the ring with a smirk on his face "He will fight me teach. If thats ok with you." The teacher looked at the senior and then Drac ".....Fine, but good easy on him." The senior grin deeply "Oh don't worry....I will." Drac ready his sword and so did the senior.

"Ready.......Begin" The senior did waste any time and rushed toward swung his sword horizontal. Drac stood there calmly and watched his opponents movements carefully, he dodged the senior's attack and counter with a horizontal strike toward his abdomin. The senior parried his attack and swung verically "Come on freak gimme all you got." Drac blocked his attack and went into a stand still with the senior. "Fine..." Drac easily pushed the senior away and went on the offensive striking at his ribs, then arms, speeding up with each swing. "Oh so you think your fast huh, well watch this." The senior flash stepped, but to Drac he disappeared "What?......where he." Suddenly he felt a chill down his spine "Gotcha." the senior appeared behind and swung horizontally, Drac tried to dodge it but was still grazed but his sword. "Ha, too slow. If you can't avoid my attack you'll never become a soul reaper. Let try it again." The senior flash step again, Drac looked around trying to find him and again if he felt a chill down his spine. This feeling........oh shit This time the senior attack landed and hit him in the back then begin flash stepping around him. "Hahaha, this is too easy......I guess i'll take you out now." Drac now recovered from the attack focus on him watching his movements closely He's fast if this keep up i will lose.....Focus Drac slow down his breathing and focus on his movement, suddenly the senior disappeared again. Lets see.....left...no....right...no...then that mean....there! Drac spun around and swung horizontally, just as the senior reappear and hit him in the face hard enough that he fell back. "Ah, YOU SON OF B-" Drac pointed the sword to his throat "It's over."

The dojo went quiet as the student couldn't believe that Drac had defeated a senior. "This match winner.....Gabriel." The younger student cheered over his victory. Even though he won it still didn't feel like a victory, Drac let the senior up to his feet "This isn't over, you got lucky. There won't be a next time." The senior left the ring and the dojo. After the training session was over, Drac decided to stay and get some extra work in. Drac walked over to the and picked up a wooden katana and continue practicing. "He was much faster than me. Doesn't matter I shouldn't let down my guard." After a couple of hours Drac stop practing and left the dojo heading toward the track field.
Back to top Go down

the Beginning of a Warrior Path
Page 1 of 1