The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More web comics to help you through your day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:15 am

Serpentarius - Very long history/intro, so I won't try to paraphrase it. http://www.serpentariusonline.com/story/
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 am

Prydwen - Another journey to a land of fantasy and wonder. Hard not to like such stories. Strange things happen and stranger things follow.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:26 am

Dead End County Monster - Dead End County Monster is a comic strip that satires the world of Monster Horror and pokes fun at every day life. DECM features plenty of Monster/Horror related comedy, but focuses more on living in the real world and dealing with real world issues, from the point of view of a Monster.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Lavender Legend - Any good webcomic needs an interesting hook. This one has plenty; a princess and her many maids. A very spoiled princess. But the maids are her friends.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 am

The Non-Adventures of Wonderella - Go read the first comic. Seriously just click the link and read that. This comic speaks for itself. No need for a flashy intro.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Promises promies - Promises Promises is a glib look at diet, fitness and all of the struggles and successes that come with achieving a healthy lifestyle. Promises Fitness is the name of the posh suburban club staffed by Fiona, Trish and Shanta, three well meaning and cheeky fitness professionals, doing their best to keep a very resistant membership in peak condition

Mega Maiden - After being online friends for a long time, Isis Cook moves across country to join up with Delaney Bell, to begin their fledgling superhero careers as Mega Maiden and The Chop Chop Princess! Together They take on the robot revolution, team up with super pros the Zero Guard, and tangle with mechas, and that is JUST THE BEGINNING!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 pm

EndStone - Endstone is the story of a family of stoners… beings who can wield or “rock“ mysterious stones that grant unique powers.
Kyri Thunderhead is a simple, martial-arts-dealing deer from the forests of Pennsylvania. Her mate, Jon Montaine, is a powerful stoner with a sordid past. Their daughter, Colindra, is a terrible dragon with a flair for fashion. And Pablo Montaine, the old patriarch of the clan, is literally the skeleton in the family closet.
Together, and sometimes apart, they must keep the Banestone, and the evil god-like being that dwells within it, from destroying the world. But is it a world worth saving?

World without a name - A fantasy story that centers around a dark elf. Decent art, and intriguing story.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Blade bunny - Yeah exactly as the title says. Prepare for the most unorthodox assassin ever. You'll never look at bunny girls the same again.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:50 am

Fey Winds - This is another one of those fantasy comics with magic and wonder. I'd try to explain things for it, but the first chapters pretty much sets the tone well enough. Read!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Super Bitch - Look at the title. Seriously whatever comes to mind, is probably correct. Hella funny.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 pm

M.F.K - It’s about Abbie, who just wants to get to the mountain range called the Potter’s Spine, scatter her mother’s ashes, and then live out her life in sweet, blissful solitude. Unfortunately, everyone she meets wants to either whine at her about their woes, tag along on her quest, arrest her for no reason, or blow her to bits. Journeys are hard on the social recluses of the world. I like the art style.

Nightmaiden - The Nightmaiden is a centuries old story of an evil forest spirit that stalks and eats children. But adventurous Kishlynn won’t hear of it. Those monster stories are all made up to stop the kids from having fun. But how will she react when she finds that the story of the Nightmaiden is more real to her than she could ever imagine?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 am

DeadHeaven - I really can't think of anything clever. After reading the first few pages I guarantee you'll be hooked. The fact someone dies right away does help things along. Nothing like a mystery to spice things up.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Springiette - A series of comics following he exploits of a ninja the loves potato chips. It's cute, it's funny, check it out.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Fallen Justice - Fallen Justice tells the story of what happens when the most powerful hero in the world finds out he’s dying and has 3 months to live. The series begins shortly before he hears the news and then deals with the repercussions of what he decides to do, and the lengths he goes to as he tries to change the word for the better in the time he has left. Think about it. If you had enough power to do anything you wanted, and they told you that you have 3 months to live, what would you do with that power? Would you be evil? Would you remain good? Would you do evil for a greater good? Fallen Justice is about the decisions a man makes when backed into the ultimate corner.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:20 pm

The Black Orb - Tomboyish Princess Sasha is bored with stuffy life inside the castle walls. When she stumbles upon a mysterious medallion in a cave, adventure beckons on the horizon. What will happen to Sasha as she follows the ancient map to gather the secrets of long forgotten magic?

Bound - What's the comic about? Ghosts. Superheroes. Ninja chicks beating up superheroes. What the heck is going on? You'll have to read to find out. Art changes rather quickly, but interesting story so far
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 am

Of stars and swords - Much like other stories this comic starts off with people dying. But this is a flashback sequence so we can forgive the cliche. It's an interesting story of the survivor of said attack. Rather good read and good art.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:27 am

Tales of Pylea - Once again we start a comic by killing someone. So in reading to find out why we stumble into a brawl where someone kicks some major ass. Quite afew pages in and I don't know what's going on, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:39 am

Imperial entanglements - This is a comic strip that takes SWTOR as a setting. If you've not played, just consider it's Star Wars; Sith vs Jedi. Fun stuff, both the comic and the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More web comics to help you through your day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: