The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feng Kyourashi (NPC) - Cpt. Squad 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Feng Kyourashi (NPC) - Cpt. Squad 8 Empty
PostSubject: Feng Kyourashi (NPC) - Cpt. Squad 8   Feng Kyourashi (NPC) - Cpt. Squad 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:57 am

Name: Feng Kyourashi

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 159 lbs.

Looks: Feng has shoulder length, messy black hair. He has grayish brown eyes that always look dazed. He has a lightly trimmed goatee and is seen wearing various sets of street clothes which he's purchased in the human world rather than his shinigami attire. Though on duty he will unhappily wear the plain black robes assigned to him. He is also typically seen adorn in various gold rings and chains as well as the occasional bracelet.

Spoiler:

Personality: Feng isn't your typical shinigami. Most shinigami follow orders, play by the rules, and ass-kiss their superiors until they are thrown a bone. No, that's not him at all... In fact, none of those things apply to the man. If the Gotei 13 had a nickel, as the humans would say, for every time Feng broke a rule, disobeyed an order, or mouthed off to a superior... The only reason he's gotten as far as he has is because he's good at what he does. Astoundingly his ability to preform both physically and mentally outweigh his countless faults. His drinking habits, his smoking addiction, his anger issues, his nonchalant attitude towards the world as if there was little that ever interested him. Despite all of these faults, he still manages to come out on top no matter what challenge he faces. It's just how he handles these challenges that makes people question his worth. Perhaps there's too much of an alpha wolf in Feng for him to obey orders, perhaps rules stand in his way of achieving success, perhaps his truly believes he's better than his superiors and doesn't feel the need to inflate their egos further... or maybe he truly is just a rebel at heart but one thing is for certain. No one can truly understand the intentions of this man, the inner machinations of his mind are an enigma.

Sealed Zanpakuto: A standard katana, nothing unique.

Stats: (Well I am not sure what rank I am to stat him up as. If I score first place I would have him as Captain Commander, which is worth considerably more points than a new captain. I suppose I will stat him up as a rank 8 captain, having both bankai abilities. Should I win, I will add his additional stat points. 185 Stat points if I'm not mistaken.)

Spirit Power: 35

Speed: 30

Technique: 40

Fighting Skill: 40

History: Upon death, Feng was sent to the soul society. He couldn't remember the specifics if he tried, it's been too long and the memories have faded. Once there, he found his new life to be less than comfortable, yet acceptable. Feng was never one to complain, he liked simplicity. He also enjoyed living alone in his shack. It wasn't that the man didn't like socialization, it was just that he enjoyed his freedoms and other people occasionally stood in the way of said freedoms. Taxes on the Rukongai was one such thing he wished to separate himself from. Feng did not work, so he didn't see reason to pay money he didn't have to people that didn't deserve it. Before long however, unseated Gotei 13 squad members were sent out to find this man who so boldly ignored the governing body's laws. They were not ordered to hurt the man, but simply explain to him that he, and all other citizens, were receiving protection by the men and women of the Seireitei and owed some sort of monetary reimbursement to finance such services in the future. Though just because those weren't the orders didn't mean they weren't allowed to put the hurt on the man should they feel the need.

Two men, both grunts from squad eleven who had yet to prove their worth in their, rapped on the door to Feng's abode. They entered without awaiting invitation and found themselves staring at a man wielding a broomstick with the end snapped off. The man had heard the two's conversation on the approach and discerned that the visit was not a friendly one. They met him with blades, each taking a flanking position on the broomstick-wielding peasant. Meanwhile Feng's mind raced with thoughts, 'How would they strike?', 'Which one would strike first?', 'How should I respond?'. Not 'Who are these guys?', or 'What do they want?', or 'Why is this happening to me?'. The man was focused on the situation at hand and how best to deal with it. Who knows, maybe Feng was a military strategist of sorts, or perhaps a disciplined martial artist. Whatever the case, not even in his early days could his mental ability to process any given situation be surpassed.

It wasn't long before one of the guys took a swipe at him. Steel met wood as Feng attempted to block the attack, he knocked the shinigami's blade to the side and followed up with a kick to the man's wrist, causing him to drop his blade. The second, noticing what went wrong, unleashed a mighty swing at the peasants, attempting at this point to kill him for his actions. Feng dropped low to grab the fallen sword and dodged the oncoming attack, which dug deep into the first man's arm and chest. Without hesitation, Feng brought the newly acquired blade up into the second man's stomach, dropping him to the ground with a thunderous crash. Having recovered from the accidental attack previous, the first man fired off a binding kido to attempt to restrain this crazed slum-dweller. The bakudo seemed to take affect as Feng's arms began to disobey his brains commands. The shinigami smirked as he too quickly assumed victory. With a bright white glow, the spell began to break and before the shingami could do anything but change his facial expression to a more fitting shocked emotion, he was skewered with his on blade.

It did not take long before more shinigami arrived on scene and an investigation was commenced. Several witnesses to the event gave their accounts on what they each saw. In conclusion the man known as Feng Kyoutashi was not arrested for the murder of two shinigami. He was found within his rights to self defense and was even admitted into the shino academy for his impressive abilities. From there he was accepted into Squad 8 and promoted to Captain, despite his distasteful personality for his skill in combat and fine strategic abilities.

Role Playing Sample: (Is this necessary? If so I'll add it but I am under the impression I will not be in charge of this character so the roleplaying ability lies solely with its controller.)

Call out phrase for Shikai: “Sing, Tenrai!”

Description of released form: (Wind Type)
The blade does not change much from it's sealed appearance. Its blade becomes sharpened once more, removing any marks or cuts from the clashing of blades. It's edge becomes so fine, it's razor-sharpness is unrivaled by any other blade in existence. It gains a pure silver hue, casting off all forms of tarnish from it's surface.

Shikai Ability 1: Tengukaze - A sudden burst of wind deflects or otherwise alters the course of projectiles, causing them to miss their intended target. It is up the user to determine the projectiles intended target and whether or not he wishes them to continue on their intended path. The limits of how many projectiles and the power of the projectiles that can be deflected are proportional to the user's own power.

Shikai Ability 2: Kazekizu - A blast of air pierces the target, cutting skin and bruising surrounding muscles and tissue. The attack is not usually fatal but can be if the difference in power between user and target are too great. The range is extremely far, essentially as far as the user can see.

Shikai Ability 3: Hishou - The user is granted the ability to fly. By manipulating the spirit particles around him, much like when a shinigami walks on air, the user moves himself about as he sees fit. Only by having control over the element of the wind is one able to manipulate such a vast amount of particles at a time to create this effect. Speed and distance is relative to the amount of spiritual energy one possesses.

Call out phrase for Bankai: “Unleash your melody!”

Zanpakuto Manifest: A black winged angel playing a silver harp.

Bankai Ability 1: Ichijin - A wave of wind that keeps enemies at bay whilst fatiguing them. This ability is entirely defensive however if used properly can turn the tide of any battle by weakening an entire force's defenses without having to actually meet them in combat. The range is short, about thirty yards radius of the user. The rate in which one is fatigued depends on the amount of spiritual energy the user has.

Bankai Ability 2: Arashi - A violent storms breaks loose, tearing at any that are caught in its path, be it friend or foe. A last resort move should their be allies locked in combat with the intended targets. The storm can easily kill those weak enough to feel the effects of the user's spiritual pressure, though some that are able to withstand his pressure may only be severely wounded. One would have to be far more powerful than the user to ignore the effects of the tempest. Even those on par with the user will come out brandishing cuts and bruises of varying sizes and severity. The storm encompasses a hundred yard radius of the user. Only the user is immune to the effects of the storm.
Back to top Go down

Feng Kyourashi (NPC) - Cpt. Squad 8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Approved NPC Characters-
Jump to: