The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picnicking in Sengoku // Life of a Stranger (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aohada Nigami

Aohada Nigami

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Making Lists
Quote : I don't join...I lead.
Registration Date : 2012-06-05

Picnicking in Sengoku // Life of a Stranger (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnicking in Sengoku // Life of a Stranger (Open)   Picnicking in Sengoku // Life of a Stranger (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 am

Her attempted attack failed as she was thrashed around harder. Apparently this demon had guessed her skill, and was attempting to prevent her from using it. Instead she found herself smashed repeatedly into trees and objects, felt the crack of her shoulderblades against a tree, and then her arms and chest burned in severe pain. She was thrown a few more times before she blacked out, her body flailing back and forth, her fullbring rendered useless and her two weapons dropped to the earth.

Warren Wedge was running as fast as he could with his partners, Craschek, Jones and Biggs, to get to the extraction point. He and his team mates had been sent after the ridiculous mess that had been displayed on the television. As they approached the area, a small pinging noise was heard in their ears, telling them the distance of the Hollow from their current running positions.

"Jay-man, Crash," Warren spoke into his intercom, "You two distract the Hollow, Biggy and I will get the package."

"Uh huh" and "Yeah, whatever." were heard on his ear-piece.

Warren paused and loaded a round into his gun before angling it up a bit and firing. A loud howling noise was heard in the area before a small canister imploded on the hollow's flank and coated it in acid. None of them knew that this hollow seemed to be immune to the canister's only effect: pain.

Two of the four moved forwards, and opened fire with their guns on the hollow, while the other two charged up from behind, one grabbing the girl, the other swinging a massive-bayonet attached to his gun at the creature's tail. The blow reflected off, but he tried again another time while his allies rained fire and distracted the hollow. On his third try, he managed to hit the tail hard enough to free the girl, but she had severe damage to her legs. He looked at his friend and shrugged, then spotted the weapons on the ground.

"Leave no evidence of her, right?" Jasen Biggs asked.

"Leave no evidence." Warren replied.

The man picked up the weapons and helped to carry the small woman away from the scene and back to the return point. They were getting close when the helicopter rose to take off without them.

"Sorry boys, but I'm protecting my ass first." Came the voice of a younger man from their intercom.

"You slimy bastard." Warren growled. "You're job is to get us out of here!"

"My ass is worth more than the five of you. Deal with the hollow, it seems to have finished your friends too quickly." The voice continued.

Before either of the two could continue their conversation, spikes rose like hail into the air and penetrated the helicopter, sending it to the ground. And from the lack of voices on the intercom system, it sounded like Hiriki had died in the crash too, the slimy coward.

Pushing on, the two moved faster, leaving the area and the survivors of the wreck to deal with the hollow in the woods. Eventually hitting a road, they hailed down a jeep and took off to the nearest city; Karakura Town. After that, it was back to the base for questioning.

(OOC: End of Thread)
Back to top Go down

Picnicking in Sengoku // Life of a Stranger (Open)
Page 1 of 1