The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece: Endless Ocean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

One Piece: Endless Ocean Empty
PostSubject: One Piece: Endless Ocean   One Piece: Endless Ocean I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm

One Piece: Endless Ocean OPLC1
The pirate era was waning, fewer and fewer new pirates set sail and the marines quickly captured any powerful upstarts. With the legendary pirates on the wane of old age it seemed that the pirate era would soon be over. Then when all seemed lost Monkey D. Luffy, the king of all pirates delivered a message to the world," Are you all to lazy to seek freedom and adventure? Or are you just cowards who are content with your average lives.

Will you let yourself fall into the nameless masses like most in history, or will you carve your name into eternity with your own hands? This is to the true dreamers my time is up, I have more gold than I could ever need, like my predecessor Gol D. Roger, I am leaving my vast riches in One Piece, find it if you can!" Luffy's words lit the spark of a new pirate era, twenty years later after Luffy's death some months after he made the pirated broadcast, the age of pirates has been rekindled as the new generation sets sail to find the legendary One Piece!

http://onepiece-eo.4umotion.com/
P.S. say Surge sent ya
Back to top Go down

One Piece: Endless Ocean
Page 1 of 1