The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umi Misoura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDynamo

TheDynamo

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2012-05-28

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Shinigami

Name: Umi Misoura

Height: 6ft 2in

Weight: 13 stone

Looks: very handsome with long flowing white hair that is parted to the left side. His eyes are completly white which matches his hair colour. Umi's body structure is equal to a modern day 100m sprint athlete, Being slender and resilient. He wears the standard Hakama, stylised with a green scarf that folds up at the back to make a hood. He carries his zanpakuto slung over his back and has tanned skin. He is mostly seen with a smile that perks up at both corners while bearing no teeth what so ever. Umi has his left ear piercing, stylised with a black stud, that he constantly tries to cover it with his partition.

Personality: He is happy go lucky and funny. He likes to joke around and mess with is enemies. But once he gets serious, he doesn't stop. Once it comes to battle he becomes cold, Calculating, merciless and ruthless...

Sealed Zanpakuto: Umi Misoura Long+katana

Stats:

Spirit Power: 10

Speed: 23

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 22

History: Umi was born into a wealthy family in the real world and was treated to a life of riches and money. He had went to a private school in the country until he was 15. One day he was being driven home from school by his family when his car was hit by a flying baseball bat, it cracked the windscreen and the car swerved off the world. It collided with a tree and the air bags failed to deploy. His parents died in the car and Umi was critically injured and was put in the hospital. Kai was stuck on life support for a year before he was transferred to Karakura town hospital. He was on
life support for another year before they took him off it. He died a day later.

Um was the subject to many hollow attacks while he was a plus and every time that happened, a soul reaper popped up out of nowhere and killed the aforementioned hollow. After 2 years as a plus he was ambushed by a menos grande. It chased him for hours without relent before a soul reaper bearing a white over coat performed the konso on Umi. While passing on, his last memory was of that soul reaper killing the menos in one swipe.

After he passed on he ended up in the rukon district with an adoptive family. Starting of he was really uncomfortable around these strangers, but after a week or two he started to relax around them. Around his area, he made friends with shinigami recruits that were heading off into the academy. Umi felt honoured to know them and he too wanted to beome a soul reaper. But Umi was denied time, after time, after time again. He kept going for at least 5 years before the Academy just got really anoyed with him and decided to initiate Umi into the academy...

Role Playing Sample:

Umi looked to the sky. It flowed above him. Time flowed around him. Everything flowed around him. He reached up behind him and grabbed the hilt of his blade. He fiddled with the Tsuba and felt the cords ripple under his fingers. He inhaled and exhaled slowly, taking in the beautiful mountain scene around him.
"I'm bored..." Umi whispered. He exhaled fiercely and he rolled his eyes. "Just.... just why is he not here yet. I mean you said today didn't you Umi. Hes not here." Umi kicked a rock
A voice spoke behind him. "what did that rock ever do to you eh Umi?" Umi spun on his heel towards the voice. Umi smiled from ear to ear...

Last edited by TheDynamo on Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:54 pm

It's a bit small/short on the description portion as well as history. You should also note that all shinigami class characters start off in the academy or as rogues in Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
TheDynamo

TheDynamo

Male

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:05 am

So should I add more description, or get rid of the part where i leave the academy or what?
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Both
Back to top Go down
TheDynamo

TheDynamo

Male

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:25 am

More better. Approved. Enjoy your stay in the academy.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umi Misoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umi Misoura   Umi Misoura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umi Misoura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: