The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regret (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Regret (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Regret (solo)   Regret (solo) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:35 pm

"So what did Zamoreus say?" Sumiko asked to Tatsuya as he met her back in their room. "We'll, he wasn't too thrilled about having a big hole in the wall." He sat down on the couch, in his gigai. Sumiko joining him as well. "Can you blame him? Repairs have only been completed within the last few weeks. All that time and money fixing the place up after that spec-ops team demolished the place, and you come back and make a new window in it. A huge one, at that." She bluntly pointed out that fact to Tatsuya. "Wait a minute. Whose side are you on anyways?" He had a biwildered look on his face as he looked at Sumiko. "At the moment...His. Don't forget, I'm still upset at you for yelling at me back there." She looked right at him intending for it to be a joke, but he turned his gaze and looked at the ground in shame. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just..." "Mad, Angry, Enraged." Sumiko jumped into Tatsuya sentence before she placed her hand on his.

Tatsuya just stayed silent as his head slowly turned to Sumiko. "It's okay. I understand that you were furious. It's just that when you looked at me...and when you yelled at me..." She tried to pick her words carefully. "You just frightened me. I had never seen you like that before." She tightly squeezed his hand. "I just...I don't know what came over me." He once again turned his face to the ground. "Look at me." Sumiko gently spoke and reached over to Tatsuya's face moving it so she was looking straight into his eyes. "It wasn't your fault. You finally found out who framed you, and it was the same person who was supposed to be protecting the very people that he killed. You got angry because you can't do anything about it from over here. To be honest I would have probably had the same reaction if I were you." Sumiko tried to explain his reaction. "Still, that doesn't make it right. He placed his other hand on top of Sumiko's. "You did not see what I saw. Your face..." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Your face said it all. You were frightened. Of all things you have had to be scared of, it was me.Tatsuya's face showed more and more sadness.

"Tatsuya, it's alright. She reached around his neck and tightly embraced him. "How can it be alright?" He softly asked between sobs. "Because, that wasn't you back there." She said causing Tatsuya to slowly pull away from her. How can you say that? Who else could it have been?" He looked confusingly into Sumiko's eyes. "I can say it because it's true. It wasn't you." She said wiping away a tear that formed. "This is you. The gentle Tatsuya that I know and love. The Tatsuya that cares for my well being, emotionally and physically." She said softly with genuine truth and honesty in her eyes.

I think I should go for a walk. I need to clear my head." He said to Sumiko, who seemed a bit surprised as he got up from the couch. "Would you like some company?" She asked walking to the door with Tatsuya. "No, I need this time alone. Everything that has happened is just a bit too much. I just...need some time to sort things out." He calmly replied as he opened the door. "Oh...okay" She was a bit disappointed, but understood what he needed. "I'll be back in a while." He said as he walked out of the room and slowly closed the door.
Back to top Go down

Regret (solo)
Page 1 of 1