The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking (MoyaKetsu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female
Number of Posts : 72
Job/Interests : drawing and anime...yea that's about it...
Quote : My blood taste too sweet, maybe I should lay off the candy...
Registration Date : 2012-03-03

Thinking (MoyaKetsu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Moya stretched her arms up in the air with a satisfying pop. "Talk to the sadistic giant over there." Moya spoke with a yawn and picked up her cat. Now it was time to go home as she had been payed in advance. Tatsu and the kitten seemed to already understand this. Moya calmly walked over to the large dragon as the kitten settled itself into her shirt. Moya ran her fingers across the hard scales of the dragon. She looked over her shoulder calmly as the tail of the dragon wrapped itself around her.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Thinking (MoyaKetsu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 pm

"Heh, I believe that's your job." He told her as she yawned. "Thanks for the show. It was, amusing." He smiled at her then remembered the girl next to him. "Before you go, I believe she is part of your job. You should take her to the proper authorities." He stepped aside and started to walk away without waiting for an answer. "I would do it myself, but I doubt they would see me." He added before flash stepping away. He had forgotten why he was there in the first place. He just wanted to get home.
Back to top Go down

Thinking (MoyaKetsu)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2