The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo) Empty
PostSubject: No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo)   No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 pm

A young man no older then 18 was tied to a table with his arms and legs restrained. He could feel something wating him from the high rafter's but was interupted by a door opening. His head bolted up to see the shadow of a man holding a strange item. It almost looked like a bow with a blade instead of a string. "Please, don't." the boy pleaded the Shadowed man. The man chuckled as he lowered the blade to the child's wrist and slowly drug it across his skin towards the kids elbow.

The poor child screamed out in agonizing pain as he felt his flesh being sliced to the muscle. The man continued by fliping the skin back, taking a second strap and tied the skin down; revealing the soft and bloody muscles and vulnerable vains. "Now what should I cut next?" he asked with excitment.

With soft sobs the boy heard soft growls coming from the ceiling. with tear striken eyes he vagely saw the outline of what looked like a cat. Please. Just make the pain go away. his eyes begged the creature.

Ren had been watching this stomach churning torture for days. The child had suffered alot, starvation was first followed by the attemtion of drowning, after that the boy suffered lashing with a whip equipped by a razer blade. And finnaly this; she had hopped that someone would of heared the boy's cries, but no one did now he was asking for her to end this torture. One thing she was sure of: no one deserved to endor this kind of pain.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo)   No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Ren closed her blue-yellow eyes in sorrow tyring to think of a way to help the child. She had never been asked to end someone's life before, but she couldn't let this boy suffer any more. Takeing in a deep breath she opened her eyes and got ready to land on the stone floor, well she was about to when she saw a small black and red spider that was spinning its web. Ren let out a quiet gasp and nearly slipped off the support beam, with her front legs hanging onto the beam and her back legs were trying to get back on;gasping quietly the Hollow managed to recover herself by letting herself fall to the floor.

"Where should I cut next?" Shadowman asked himself as he guided the blade over the boy's body not hearing the spirit's landing. The kid looked at the corner of his eye and saw Ren standing above him, he looked back to the man only to see him muttering to himself. "He can't see me. Don't worry I'll get you out of here." Ren said in a tearfull tone. Slowly she placed her muzzle over the boy's throat, he knew what she was about to do and said a silent prayer to help his family with the grief that they will experiance and for no ill will towards the creature beside him. With fresh tears emerging from him chocolate brown eyes he swallowed and closed his eyes for the "last" time. Mom, Dad, I love you. he thought before he felt the sharp fangs of the large cat as she bit down on his throat.

Ren bit down hard and fast on the child's throat with her own tears comming forth. I'm sorry. she thought as she tasted the salty blood squirting out from the boy's new wound. Even though she knew she was helping this child she would have to wive with it for the rest of her existence. The man heard something that sounded almost like a choaking sound and he quickly turned around to see the boy spueing blood from his neck and shaking like he was having a seizer. The man backed away from the dying boy and tripped over something and fell to the ground and crawled back untill he came to the wall. He felt the room getting colder and the air was heavy. "What's happening?" he asked himself then a few seconds later he felt an excruciating pain in his left shoulder. The man screamed loudly as the presssure tightened, Ren really wanted to make this man suffer as he made the boy suffer, but it wasn't her right to judge him. With difficulty of restraining herself the young Hollow let go of the Shadowman. "I won't kill you, no that'll be to easy. You will face you consenquinses with that child's parents and the many other that you may have killed." she said looking directly into his eyes and leaned in closer to his ear. "I pray for your soul." she whispered in the shivering man's ear as he flinched as he heard her voice thinking it as the boy's.
Back to top Go down

No one Deserved to be Treated like That(Solo)
Page 1 of 1