The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary disappearance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

Temporary disappearance  Empty
PostSubject: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 am

as some may have noticed I haven't been around in some time now, I am entering exam time, and therefore have to focus mostly on that, and not my mod duties and RP, My exam time is over just about a month from now maybe more, so you will see very little to me until that time.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Umm yeah same goes for me ... Ill pop in and out sometime
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

I hope your tests go well. Those things can be murder on the brain. Be sure to have plenty of rest after all that cramming.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

I as well am in the same watercraft as you two gentlemen. I will make infrequent posts over the next few weeks and likely cease activity upon reaching a closer date to the exams. After all is out of the way however, expect an immediate renewal in my literary works. Denno, I hope to see at least one reply in our thread over the next month should I be able to make replies for all of mine each week. No one is that devout to study, not even I.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Good luck to you as well Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 am

Thank you sir Arawn.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:35 am

okay it seems I am over with the worst for these weeks, and it will be 6-7 days before my next lockdown start, so I will try to get back to posting as much as possible in that time
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Yikes sounds like a prison sentence. Must be rough. Great to have you back and gunning Amaya. Let the brain ooze out your ears and relax abit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary disappearance    Temporary disappearance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary disappearance
Page 1 of 1