The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solace97

Solace97

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-04-13

Eijo Kyerin (Quincy) Empty
PostSubject: Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)   Eijo Kyerin (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Name: Eijo Kyerin

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 147

Personality: Eijo is a quiet individual. He does not talk very often, and has very few friends. But when he is angered, a dangerous glint enters his eyes, and he becomes the kind of person you would rather not mess with. Put simply, he's not someone you want on your bad side. However, for those able to break the ice, and draw Eijo far enough out of his shell, he is kind-hearted. He will protect his friends, however few there are, until the very end. He distrusts both Shinigami and Arrancar.

Appearance: Eijo can often be seen wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and a button-up shirt, buttoned or unbuttoned depending on his mood. He's also most often seen in black leather boots. His black hair is short, almost militaristic in appearance. He has pale skin, green eyes and wears his Quincy-cross in the form of a ring, on his left ring finger. His Quincy bow and Reiatsu are purple. He sometimes wears tennis-shoes instead of boots.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 15

Technique: 10

Fighting Skill: 15

History/Background: Eijo was born to a simple family. He was raised normally until the age of 7, when his parents were killed in the carnage of a fight between a Hollow and a Shinigami. Because of the strangeness of their deaths, he became tormented by nightmares, and the need to know what happened to them. This drew the attention of a man named Michael, a visitor from the United States, who also happened to be a Quincy.

After a bit of research, Michael discovered that Eijo's grandmother was a Quincy as well, which meant that if he truly wanted to, Eijo could become one as well. It took only one conversation with Michael for the boy to make his decision, and Michael actually adopted Eijo to begin his training as well as to provide him with a place to live again. After a few sessions, Eijo was able to see everything in the spiritual world.

Then he learned to use his bow, and everything changed. He began going out into the field with Michael to get some experience. The years have passed, and now Eijo is 16. He and Michael recently moved to Karakura, since it is a hot spot for Shinigami and Hollows alike, which meant that they would be able to keep up with major events if anything were to happen. Eijo now attends Karakura High while continuing his training as a Quincy

(This is an alt to shinjo97)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)   Eijo Kyerin (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Another alt? What about those other ones? >.>
Back to top Go down
Solace97

Solace97

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)   Eijo Kyerin (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Had'em deleted.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)   Eijo Kyerin (Quincy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am

Very well then. Approved.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)   Eijo Kyerin (Quincy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eijo Kyerin (Quincy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: