The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A transfer? (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

A transfer? (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: A transfer? (Solo)   A transfer? (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm

*Stamp* *Stamp* *Stamp*

All Auryuu heard was stamping sounds all morning as he sat at his desk in the 5th squad barracks. He watched the other lower seated members also chip in for the workload. He was tired and restless and on top of that very bored. After all he thought he would be going on missions not doing paperwork for squad changes and squad transfers in the 5th squad. He began to wonder if it was for him or not, but he couldn't lie his kido skills had improved significantly with the help of his squad mates. He was grateful to the squad was growing tired of the lifestyle.

He had never even seen his captain before, which was entirely uncommon. What was this squad actually meant for? That's what he asked himself as he sat around all day doing chores set by the gotei 13 by no doubt. If it wasn't paperwork it would be cleaning or other tedious errands. Everything was quiet. When things were said they were brief whispers. People kept to themselves mostly. They were a diligent unknown workforce. It didn't fit Auryuu's bold style at all.

Auryuu finished his stack of papers as he let out a quiet sigh looking around the room to the men doing the rest of their paperwork. He didn't say anything as he left his desk. The loudest noise he made was pushing his chair in. Auryuu went towards the open door just to see the outside sun that was hidden by the walls of the barracks. A sad and alone feeling seemed to wash over him as he sat down. He had no friends in this squad. No one really said anything to him unless it was shinigami related. Why am I still here. No one really talks to me and my captain won't even show me his face. I wish I had someone like Kaiyo-taichou.

Kaiyo-taichou... she was so warm. Her words inSPIREd him. Her actions confused him at times, but took him by storm. Maybe 11th squad would be the one for him? But maybe it wasn't. With this he was truly confused. He was lost in soul society. A guide sometimes came and visited him, such as Arawn or Kaiyo, but he craved more friends. Someone to share memories with instead of keeping them bottled up inside all day. Maybe he would give the 11th squad a shot. Before that he would have to leave this one.

Auryuu sat up drasically as he tried to build his courage up. He walked to the door as the men looked at him with confused stares. Auryuu took this opportunity to walk away. Suddenly he stopped though and went back towards the door now. "Damn", he said now under his breath as he approached the man at the front desk. This wasn't exactly his first time doing this so his nervousness was bursting at the seams. Auryuu smacked his hand onto the desk as the pencils and pens seemed to shake with it. "This is my official resignation from squad 5!", he didn't yell, but it was most likely the loudest thing anyone had heard in this barracks. "Oh ok-ay", the man said, but Auryuu's footsteps were louder than his voice. Auryuu approached the exit to the outdoors once more and now all he heard was the men inside talking. "What just happened?!", was all he heard because by then he was far from the men.

He smiled as he exited the barracks entirely. He was given many strange stares, but was oddly happy with his decision. So he walked out with an awkward smile. Maybe this would be the right choice. He began to think it was. He would go to squad 11 to formally join them next. Now a nervous and excited feeling crossed him.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

A transfer? (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A transfer? (Solo)   A transfer? (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:13 pm

He walked on his way to the 11th squad barracks full of ideas of a cozy welcome and a warm surronding. A strange sound came from the squad barracks next to him although. As the door to the barracks was ripped open by a sword. He saw two men come out who started contining a fight. Auryuu cracked a strange look at the men who had no care in the world as they seemed to fight eachother evenly. Auryuu was intrigued. He wasn't exactly a entirely combative type so once he saw them fighting and using kido on eachother to bind eachother he began to think he should join that squad.

3rd squad. That's what squad these two we're a part of. He saw their emblem on top of the barracks opening. "Hey!", he called out to the two men who continued to fight as they traded blows. They ignored him, which made him feel suprisingly more alive. They weren't as dull as the 5th squad had been. He walked past them onto the steps as he continued past the ripped up doors. He smiled as he was welcomed by a crowd of squad members and a vice captain who stood in front of them keeping them at bay as they cheered the men on. "Can I join this squad?", Auryuu said to the man. He nodded slightly and began to talk and Auryuu followed every word.

This was the one for him.
Back to top Go down

A transfer? (Solo)
Page 1 of 1