The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring it? (Deathpain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Bring it? (Deathpain) Empty
PostSubject: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 pm

A call came from his cell phone as he woke up to see the time was 5 am. He answered with nothing more than mumbles as a lady told him that he would have to report to the academy to teach students the way of the sword. Once she hung up he tossed his phone onto the floor carpet. He debated on whether or not he should sleep or go, but eventually he decided to go because there could be consequences if he didn't. His mind drifted off to that time he would have been sentenced for helping that hollow. That's what pushed him to get his clothes on and skip breakfast.

His eyes adjusted to the morning light, as the darkness steadily began to fade signaling the begining of morning. He felt so tired. Ready to sleep again. He let out a huge yawn that let all of the rukongai people know his condition. He felt a little embarassed so he decided to get a move on to avoid the stares in the area. He jogged all the way there past the many districts of rukongai and then past the south gate on his way to the academy to introduce himself.

Sure enough he made it in time. He smiled at the students who talked amongst eachother. He warmly greeted them as well, "Hello my name is Auryuu and today I will be teaching you swordplay". A few of them stopped talking as he ended his sentence. Eyes looked upon him, most young. Auryuu had never been a mentor before. He wasn't sure how to think about it.

"Now let us proceed to the sparring grounds", he said as he motioned the crowd to move with him. They all moved pretty slugglishly due to their sleep levels. Auryuu tried to ignore the tiredness. He found it hard to though and prayed maybe it would leave during the training.

Eventually they arrived and Auryuu drew his blade as the crowd lined up in a straight horizontal position to turn their attention to him. "Who would like to go first?", he said casually.
Back to top Go down
deathpain93

deathpain93

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Ashiru walks out the crowd confidently and raise my hand and stares right at Auryuu and says in a confident voice "I guess i will be the first one to go." as Ashiru says this as he walked straight up to Auryuu and says My name is Ashiru Raburense what kind of things will i be learning from you? as Ashiru says this as he puts his left hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto and walks onto the sparing ground and begins to get into a fighting stance still holding on to the hilt of his zanpakuto as he does this he starts to get nervous as he looked over at Auryuu and said in a very confident voice attempting to hide the nervousness in his mind he I am ready when ever you are.

As Ashiru kept his eyes fixed on Auryuu he starts to think about why he joined the Academy and thinks to himself i did this because i wanted to get rid of evil and i have told my self that i would never give up even if it would mean my death. he says as a smile comes a crossed his face and he then thinks to himself again At least i know that this is just a sparring match as he thinks this to himself then says to himself But that does not mean that i should hold back on anything that i do. he then snaps out of he thinking and says to Auryuu Should i attack first or would you like for me to start on defense for this sparing match he says a he bows to Auryuu and waits for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Auryuu raised his brow slightly at this student as he smiled at him. He found humor in the fact the student actually thought he would harm him. He pulled his sword out slowly as the tip of the blade eventually passed the sheath allowing access to the swords full potiential. The sealed zan appeared to be a wakizashi. It was light and had a ribbon attached to the bottom of the hilt. He tossed the blade slightly and caught it again as the students gaze dropped on the blade and soon came to him as he spoke again. "The zanpaktou the one tool all shinigami use and all should possess, I will teach you how to use it today and I will show you the abilities behind a release".

He tilted his gaze back to Ashigaru. "Do whatever", Auryuu said as he shunpo'd backwards. He wasn't really thinking about showing off, but more explaining and showing a shinigami's potiential. He planning on utilizing shunpo, shikai release, and kido. Which were most of the technique forms used by normal shinigami.

Auryuu tossed his sword into the air. "Blind with Rage, Nenshou Jokai Ranpu!". A bright yellow aura surronded the blade as it shrunk into a highly concentrated intense yellow sphere engulfing his changing blade. It eventually faded later revealing the shiny golden combat knife that was Nenshou the lion. "Finally", the lion said to Auryuu. But no one else could hear his voice except his own shinigami. A tight bond that was formed only this month.
Back to top Go down
deathpain93

deathpain93

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Ashiru smiles at him as he watches Auryuu release his zanpakuto and shunpoes backwards and i say to him "Well if you insist." Ashiru then unsheathes his zanpakuto and gets into a defensive stance and awaits any attacks from Auryuu as he does this he keeps look around knowing that his Auryuu is more then likely much faster then he is do to the fact that he can use shunpo and pretty well from what he can tell about the shinigami. Ashiru stays in the defensive stance awaiting the attack from Auryuu then Ashiru says to him "If i may ask you what division are you from sir?"

Ashiru says to him as he smiles at Auryuu while still maintaining his stance and keeping his composer he then says to Auryuu while still smiling "You were expecting me to rush in and attack first were you not?" Ashiru says with a grin on his face and not feeling anymore confident then before knowing that he more then likely would not be able to win this sparing match because of the fact that he seems to be in a division but hoping that he can at least put up a fight and thinking to himself "Anything can happen in a fight nothing is absolute i will aim to win this fight even though the odds are not in my favor." Ashiru then takes a deep breathe and says to Auryuu "Ok i guess we should start this then."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm

He took no hesitation. Auryuu walked forward ever closer as he held his blade upwards to the man and swiped it in the air. The golden blade left a yellow afterimage of the blade itself as he swung it gracefully displaying it's form to the crowd. The academy student thought about his actions. Which was apparent when he took his form even though it was flawed. His back lay open to attack whether it be a strike from his sword or a bolt from the tip of his finger.

Auryuu took a kinda jogging sprint towards the man as he disapeared to nothing but a blur. The crowd was astonished like watching a magician disapear, but in all reality all Auryuu had done was circled around the man and faced his back side. "Hado number 4 White lightning", Auyuu said as the beam of lightning formed around his finger and sent the pure white reiatsu towards the student. Although Auryuu had weakened it's power a little bit.

"I was expecting anything", Auryuu said as he watched the beam pierce the air to strike his opponent with a little damage. He turned his head to the crowd to comment. "Kidou another aspect of the shinigami can be extremely useful". He was confident on the opponents dodge and expected him to dodge the bolt because of it's distance to its target.
Back to top Go down
deathpain93

deathpain93

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Ashiru saw the hado coming directly at him and he rolls to the right of the hado avoiding it he then stands back up and charges at Auryuu as fast as he can run at Auryuu with his blade draw attempting just to clash blades with Auryuu to see if he can judge how much power he can put out and as Ashiru is trying to do this he says to Auryuu "Hmm makes sense to me how powerful can the kidou go up to because i am just guessing but a level four kidou is lower level but it seems to be pretty powerful to me at least. Ashiru says to him as he is still charging at him waiting to see if they will clash blades.

Ashiru then thinks to himself maybe a head on attack is to obvious. Ashiru then smiles at Auryuu as he thinks this to himself and moves to the left side of Auryuu not attempting to kill him but attempting to seeing if he can land a blow on Auryuu with his zanpakuto he slashes at his right arm thinking that more then likely he would be able to block the attack with ease Ashiru then aims a kick at Auryuu left leg with his right attempting to see if he can hurt Auryuu at all and says to Auryuu "I will not go down that easily though."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Auryuu shifted his body right steadily as he evaded the mans attack twirling around his body now almost touching the mans back with his own. He smiled as he thought about the mans determination in combat and soon aimed a right elbow at the man behind him. He knew the man would be caught off guard because of the time it would take him to recover from his assualt. "You should be more careful", Auryuu said as he attempted to jump forward after his elbow went to hit the man with minimal force. Auryuu himself was determined to shock the students with what a shinigami of the 5th squad could do.
Back to top Go down
deathpain93

deathpain93

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 am

Ashiru sees Auryuu move around him at the last second and attempts to duck under the elbow to the head but is hit by the attack anyways. Ashiru feels the pain from the attack and turns around to look at Auryuu and says to him "That was a nice move so more then likely you are a lot faster then me." Ashiru says as he sees Auryuu moving away from him Ashiru then rushes in after him again and attempts to kick him in the side of the ribs with a small amount of force behind it and then without trying to stop he attempts to hit Auryuu in the head with the pommel of his zanpakuto and smiles again as he is trying to impress the shinigami and then Ashiru attempts to back away from Auryuu as he does not want to be caught off guard by another counter attack and he starts to breath a little bit heavier as the adrenaline starts to flow through his body and he says to Auryuu in an excited voice "so this is what it feels like to be in a good fight." Ashiru then begins to speak to Auryuu in a calm voice as he tries to regain his composer "Auryuu what was your reason for wanting to become a shinigami?" Ashiru says to Auryuu as he regains regains his composer and goes back into his defensive stance knowing that more then likely Auryuu will attempt to come at him while he is waiting for Auryuu to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring it? (Deathpain)   Bring it? (Deathpain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring it? (Deathpain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: