The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luminious (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Luminious (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Luminious (Solo)   Luminious (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm

He swayed from side to side weakly through the crowd of people who couldn't see him. They were unaware of his presence and of there presence. A pack of hollows trailed from behind as they began to enter the crowd of people. Auryuu looked back to see the hollow's entering the crowd. He pushed himself to jump onto a roof to his left. He landed on the roof discovering it was a shop soon after he looked around the area that looked kinda like an outdoor mall.

The hollow swayed to the left as they climbed up the buildings wall. They avoided the crowd of people to Auryuu's liking, but he was still in a dire situation. Cuts and bruises lined his body mostly in his chest. The blood didn't stop flowing out of the cuts yet and the bruises made him feel the constant ache as he tried to move. He wasn't sure if he could pull off a shunpo, but maybe if he could find a place he could rest for a little bit he may be able to take the rest of the hollows. Three of them were left out of the 6 he had engaged previously. He was in over his head with these one though all of them had troublesome powers.

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

Luminious (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminious (Solo)   Luminious (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 pm

They soon climbed to the top as he heard their menacing screams and met them with his pained eyes. He tried to keep calm, but his teeth began to chatter as he realized he was close to death with this situation. They charged at him as he swore under his breath trying to jump backwards. One of the hollows stretched their arms out and hit him backwards. He failed to jump backwards and instead fell into a alley by the building he was on. His body shook endlessly as he tried to pull himself up. The hollows jumped down as they stomped on the alley ground leaving dents in the earth.

"Bakudo Number 14 Bunbun'unarumure!", He yelled it as loud as he could as it echoed throughout the alleys narrow space. A large group of insects sure enough came to his aid as they flooded his and their view of eachother. Auryuu grasped onto his ears as he ran back into the street. He attempted a shunpo, but tripped right before a uncoming car. His eyes caught the car as his body felt the asphalt and his hands were released his ears. He heard the hollow screams mixed with the tires on the road and quickly scraped his body from the ground tearing the skin from his knee in the process as the car quickly moved past him without impact.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

Luminious (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminious (Solo)   Luminious (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:41 pm

They hollows quickly emerged from the veil of insects as they insects began to fade into nothing and left no trace of their former existance. They quickly surronded Auryuu with a circular formation as Auryuu was caught in the middle of the deadly circle. They charged at him from all sides. "Blind with Rage, Nenshou Jokai Ranpu", the bright yellow aura released from the transformation blinded the scene as he felt the hollows ambush. He used his right arm to slash the hollow to his right, as he used his left to elbow the other one. Finally he recieved a bite on his back and soon pushed against the hollow like a hard wall to repel the hollow backwards as well as reveal the blood from the wound and watch it spill onto the road.

"Damn", he said as he looked around to the 2 hollow left remaining who began to rise once more. He shifted his view to his blade as he put full trust in his combat abilities. He did a slight shunpo to his left as he met the hollows mask with the golden blade of his combat knife. Shattering the mask as it cut into the skin leaving a deadlier than death incision into the hollows face. He looked behind to the third one. His eyes looked deadly as he met the hollows emotionless gaze. "Die!", he raised his knee to the hollows stomach area catching it as he held it up. "I sure will be glad to never see you again", he said humorously as he swiped his blade into the hollows face. Like the way you swipe a credit card into a scanner.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

Luminious (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminious (Solo)   Luminious (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:45 pm

He looked to his blade as he walked over to the sidewalk by a shop. "Thanks", he said as he felt embarrassed to use Nenshou for help. "If you die I die so I wasn't granting you any favors". The lion zanpaktou was more stubborn than ever. He grasped the wound in his back feeling the moist warm liquid as it made him feel a little sick to his stomach. It's time to go back to soul society he thought to himself. He looked around finally knowing that his mission to scout out the hollow reports in china had turned into something more than a success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luminious (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luminious (Solo)   Luminious (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luminious (Solo)
Page 1 of 1