The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Handed pictures... Opinions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Free Handed pictures... Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Two pictures that i just free-handed... Opinions? i know the second one is crooked.. the paper was crooked and i didn't realize it til the end.... more to come.. I am a fan of constructive (harsh) criticism... so lay it on me

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

The first one looks like a tattoo I've seen. Not too shabby there. I didn't see the second was crooked, but since you mentioned it I really noticed it. It's not symmetrical, but still it works.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 am

haha yeah, i was freehanding it, and my arms are really shaky due to my back pain... so it was hard to keep everything symmetrical, but thanks for the opinions... i love harsh stuff, so for everyone else, rip me a new one! cuz without harsh criticism, optomism leaves no reason for improvement, if ya get where im coming from
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 am

No need to be hyper critical of it. At most they can say they like it. But it's art man, everyone had different standards. I could say it's not very dark, you could have used pen rather than pencil. Perhaps used shading instead of just filling it in. Might have tried rubbing the lead otherwise. Too many ifs, maybes, and buts. I took 8 years of art classes and the only thing I really took from it was that it's too much work to please everyone. If you don't like it is the main thing. If you feel something is missing keep working on it.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

colored wolf:
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

love kills:
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 pm

I think your restricting yourself via your medium, ever try paint and canvas? Or block printing? Your pictures do look like block prints, now that i think about it, thats opinion...

Their isn't much wrong with your art, but it seems more conceptual then detailed. Realism obviously isn't considered, aside for a form...

So i get how you want critasim, but i have none to offer, except that your coloring could go beyond the monotonus shade you used.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Haha thanx Smile and yeah, I don't want my stuff to get messed up, so I'm trying to start small, then I will add different stuff and shading... i think my next project will somethin with shading... having a persob in a hoodie and their shadow is like a devil or something, i can work really good with shadows with something like that
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 am

If I can move myself to pick up a pad and paper I'd try my hand at drawing again. But with work writing is the most I'll commit myself to. If I can borrow friend's scanner I'll try to post something if possible. Like Junko said experiment with stuff. I say try simple lines and shading first. Simple can be just as effective as the more complex stuff and colors. Myself I rarely use colors. Black, gray and white the main things I ever did.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 am

The Soul Inside:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Handed pictures... Opinions?   Free Handed pictures... Opinions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Handed pictures... Opinions?
Page 1 of 1