The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bandia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandia Dorcha

Bandia Dorcha

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-01-31

Bandia Empty
PostSubject: Bandia    Bandia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Superhuman

Name: Bandia Dorcha (pronounced: Ban-Di-a Dor-ik-ca. JFYI)

Alias: Brandy

Race: Human, English
Birthplace: Essex, England

Looks:
 Bandia 1125786428_gothic_anime_girl_2

Personality:
A beat, battered and damaged girl Bandia only ever had two choices become strong or die. Raised in a brutal home she learned quite how to hate and how to turn that hate into strength. She’s never been close to anyone, even her sister who she only barely remembers having running away when Bandia was young. She never had a single friend, even when she was sent away to school she sat in the corner silently plotting. Though beneath the mainly protective layers Brandia has wrapped herself in, is a little girls who have never know love, who has long forgot the feel of an embrace or what it’s like to have someone to care for you.

Her hearth colder than ice and blacker than shadow those who know her only speak ill of her and with good reason. She spits out vicious insults and comment with no reason other than to please her own twisted desire to see the world suffer. She had no friend other than those in her mind though to call them friends is a long stretch.

General Power:
Brandia, though she maybe unaware of it posses the ability to attract Reiryoku and Reshi too her as well as bend it to her will given enough will and mental fortitude. This power gives the addition advantage of heightened spiritual sense as well as being able accurately judge a persons exact spirit power. The abilities of this power go's beyond the simple manipulation of Reiryoku into weapons that most spirit races posses and allows Brandia to draw Reiryoku and Reshi from everything and one around for her own application.

Techniques/Abilities:

Spirit Blade:
This is Brandia first manifestations of her powers. It simply takes the form a blacked blade with no guard or hilt. It's half manifested appearance is simply down to Brandia's inexperience at wielding it. The blade posses the same ability as it's master expect in a more direct manner. Should the blade come in contact with another's Saketsu or Hakusui, it will drain the beings Reiryoku within a matter of minutes. Reiryoku and Reshi attack can be absorbed into the blade to an extend, multiply attacks in quick succession or Powerful attack will shatter the blade. When enough Reiryoku/Reshi has been gathered in the blade in can fire high-dense Reiryoku/Reshi attack in the shape of fine beam that can be fired from the blades tip or a horizontal line fired from the entire blade.

Sandwich:
Bandia has the power to make a sandwich but just any sandwich, a god tier sandwich.

Cleaning:
Bandia has the power to instantly clean anything with in mere seconds of looking at it.

ICP
Stats:
Spirit Power: 10
Speed: 30
Technique: 15
Fighting Skill: 5

History:
From birth Bandia stood no chance, she was born into an already disgusting home. Her first memory of her parents was her mother striking Joey with the back of her hand. As she grew up she started to receive the same treatment. Her mother started teaching her from an early age and hit them relentlessly when they didn’t answer her questions or disrupted the class. On one occasion just after Bandia third birthday she remembered Joey asking for a drink to which Mary obliged and force Joey to drink a cup of boiling water for disrupting the class. It their father hadn’t been a doctor they probably would of die before they could speak. Bandia only has a few memory of Joey, like being held by her at night and her taking beating for her when their father just wanted something to hit. Joey fled the house when Bandia was sent to school but a week after Joey left she was brought back to the home, it seems her father needed a punching bag.

So her life continued, her father dominated every aspect of her life, how she dress, how she talk, what see did and when she did it. Bandia undiscovered the many levels and hate something she learned from her parent and their hatred for each other. She took daily beating from her father who would also say he was sorry afterward and heal her injuries but Bandia would of rather he didn’t. Her mother on the other hand was so much more creative in her abuse, she burned Bandia when she was annoyed, locked her in her room for months at a time in complete darkness for not eating her dinner and horror Bandia has since block from her memories but this is not the darkest of her memory.

The night were what Bandia truly fear above all else, she took take the beatings but this reduced her to tears every time and put more than a few scar on her. Her bedroom door would creek open, her father would step in and sit besides her stroking her hair for a while. If she ever tried to resist he’d beat her, the first time she ran he broke her leg. Then he’d start to touch her first running his hand down her back and then he’d move onto the rest of bodies. Night violations made her loath her father beyond words and even after mutilating his genitals severely she still hate him with a burning passion.
Years of this abuse made Bandia in a very synclinal and just as twisted as her parents. By the age of fourteen she started to rebel against her parents. After a biting accident, her father never touched her then she started fighting back joining in her parents arguments and hitting back when she could. Eventually her parents gave up trying to control her and sent her way to a private boarding school.
Bandia near if she just told someone see would see her parent to jail but that was enough for Bandia. She spent her time at boarding school alone plotting her revenge on her parents. She spent two years planning every detail learning to cover up transporter recorder and more importantly just how to stab some the most time without killing.

Finally the faithful night came, Bandia’s class were returning from a field trip. She let herself into parents bedroom and after injecting both of them with a motor function blocking chemical to stop them moving or screaming without numbing the pain. She took pleasure in every strike focusing mainly on her father and after the three hundredth stab she lost count. After she’d finish she took a few minutes and enjoy the sight of her parents and the expression of terror on their faces. She sat in her parent room with their decaying corpse for nearly a week before the police came to the door. Knowing better to fight Bandia fled into the world, free from her parent though now a new problem faced her. Just what was she to do now?

RP SAMPLE:

Darkness ruled the room with a silence only tainted by a soft melody from music flooding into the room from an unknown source. Sprawled on a bed complete engulf by the darkness Fiona contemplated the vast array of events contained in the past weeks. Hordes of people had expressed how sorry they were but her parent’s faith but their words fell on deft ears and left without a response. Expect for a simple few words requesting to be brought to the only family she really ever had. A rumble that disturbed her music and made it clear the ship was leaving dock. The intrusion had crashed her train of thought and was now starring into the darkness, letting it crept into her mind. She enjoyed the feeling it brought, a feeling of nothingness but to a girl whose known only the less desirable range of feelings this was nothing sort of bliss. Though often her punishment Fiona has grown to not only enjoy darkness but seek it out when she could, it provides a familiar place where she could hide.

“It will be four days before we arrive at the starbase” A voice slid into the room, from Fiona’s temporary carer Valak. He wasn’t a bad man and Fiona did appreciate him keep his distance from here, he only disturbed her for meals and with any news though he seemed to have finally figured she hadn’t the slightest care of what progress had been made in the case. The years of planning made her confident in her plan, though she had prepared herself for all the possible outcomes but it wasn’t a matter that caused her concern. The deliverance of her justice onto her parents was her only goal what happened after that was only a secondary thought, if even that. But all that was behind her now and the sudden senses of freedom had overwhelmed the young spirit and spawned the every important question of what was she to do now?

“Fiona” Valak voice boomed through the silence of Fiona lightless world. “The ship has set off. Would you like anything for lunch? I am worried you’re not eating enough,” Though he meant his words with a kindness his voice could not withhold that fact he knew his words were not even being acknowledged by the girl. “I’ll bring you something later. If you need anything....” He said as he left the room and the invading light into darkness retreated as the door sealed. The music changed to more intense beats and for the first time today Fiona moved. Her bare feet clapped to the cold floor somewhere at the bottom of the sea of darkness.“Four days” She said in a lifeless voice to her only friend she had. A voice sang out in the room, vibrating off the walls and into Fiona mind. This was to be her refuge from the world and everyone in it for the next few days, from Valak’s inquires into her well being and from being the crews source of amusements and interest on this trip. It wasn’t bad, the darkness made it easy for her to relay the faithful night as much as it pleased her to do so and the music gave her a comfort she was new too. She layed back down to simply wait, she order the music to increase in volume and settled herself for days of rest.

A number of hour later, perhaps even a day or more Valak invaded Fionas room once more. This time he was determined to have Fiona come with him for some nonsense. Fiona remained silent and only he refused to go did she agree."I think this will be good for you and the Captain has arranged so that you will have full use during your stay” Valaks voice drone on passing clear by Fiona who while still beginning stunned by the drastic change in lightening was quietly studying the ship and its crew. It was only a small interest to her because of Joey’s dedication to this organization. They arrived at a large door; Valak busied himself with the room’s controls and before Fiona has really noticed the doors were there they opened Valak usered her in
“Come on in” Valak said seeming horrible overconfident in his intrusion into Fiona’s time.
The room they entered was not what Fiona had expect, she thought more highly of Valak but that was missed placed. The holodeck mimicked an over spilling rose garden where the green and red seemed to continue long into the horizon. Hedges made a path way through the garden and before able to protest Fiona found herself being guided into the hedges pathway. She shook Valak’s hand from her back and stopped. Valak gazed at her with a look that could have been annoyance or confusion, though the former made more sense. “Why” Fiona said starring at Valak.

“I thought you might like to come here rather than sitting in the dark alone.” He said showing a clear believe in his own words. “I saw your pictures and I made this place based on them?”

Fiona laughed as she knelt down onto the fake earth and plucked a rose from its stem. She clambered to her feet. She could see he was waiting for her response but she was in no rush into answer him. Carefully Fiona held the rose up with her index finger and thumb and for a moment she looked almost entranced by the flower. He eye suddenly broke from the Rose and onto Valak. She clenched her fingers around the Rose, gripping tightly waiting for the piece of the torns to cut into hand but nothing happened. Turn her back to Valak and started walking toward the door, trotting on the discarded rose as she left. “Living in a world of lies that hides the true pain of the world won’t do me or anyone else any good.” Stepping out the door, she halted and checked her shoe. The muck had vanished, one less thing to be mad about. “And I would ask” Fiona said her voice rising with a note of fury in it “That you don’t touch my drawings again or this will be a very uncomfortable trip. I’ll be in my room, please don’t bother me again.”

Last edited by Bandia Dorcha on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Bandia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandia    Bandia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Okay Ms. Bandia you application looks in order but, as you were told earlier you need to have some sort of ability decided upon before we approve this character even if you plan on her not knowing of her abilities at first.
Back to top Go down
Bandia Dorcha

Bandia Dorcha

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2012-01-31

Bandia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandia    Bandia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

I give my consent for this lunacy to be approved. with her magic clean and sandwich powers.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Bandia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandia    Bandia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

Alright...Don't expect any PC to willingly let you stab their Saketsu/Hakusui as it would be like dying. If you understand this...

Character Approved
Current Rank: 0

If any other mod/admin has issues with this, you know where to find me. Happy RP-ing
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Bandia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandia    Bandia I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 pm

I say nix the whole hakusui & saketsu bit. Not really necessary as you're pretty much absorbing everything already. Those are sealing points of a shinigami (not that anyone would allow you to seal their powers) As for the powerful attack to shatter the blade; does that mean any power greater than your own?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bandia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandia    Bandia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: