The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Mission Request   Mission Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Ezrachek walked through the halls unsure of where exactly he was going. He had just gotten settled in to his barracks and he was ready to go on a mission. He had to find Captain Kuro first however, and he hoped he would be in or near his quarters. He walked around for a few minutes until he came across a door that was labeled "Captain of 2nd Squad" Ezrachek stopped and sighed to wash away any nervous from his system. he knocked three quick times and then spoke. "Captain Kuro! I'm ready for a mission if you have one for me!" He explained to the door, as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 am

Kuro was jolted from his boredom induced half snooze as three quick taps rang out from his door. The lack of action lately had made things fall back into a bland existence with which Kuro was simply content with drifting through the days. He rubbed one eye out of its drowsiness and tried to present a responsible look before answering to the call of his newest squad member. He hadn't yet forgotten the voice of the enthusiastic recruit who'd come to join the squad recently. Full of energy this one. Guess it's a good idea to put that to some use.

"You can come in." Kuro invited Ezrachek in without leaving his desk. He waited until he was in and tried his best to fulfill Ezrachek's expectations. Fanning through some of the papers scattered around his desk, he sought to find something decent for a new recruit fresh out of the academy. Finding nothing, he silently cursed the current calm state of affairs and decided to go with a more personal route.

"We don't have anything mission-wise at the moment, but there is something that I can have you do. Sort of like what my superior did for me when I first joined the squad. As you're probably aware, the Rukongai that stretches around the Seireitei has many districts. The furthest ones from here are generally beyond our people's observation, believed to be too far away to worry about. That means that we don't have regular patrols out to the furthest districts, and therefore don't get much info on their events. That leads to more unruly behavior from some of the tougher ones and can cause trouble for those who are weak." Kuro took a breath and relaxed himself as he felt a slight tension growing in his voice. "So if you're eager to go on a mission, I'll have you accompany me to the Rukongai district #80: Zaraki. We'll go to perform a simple patrol of the area and see if there's any work that needs to be done there to maintain peace for the citizens."

Kuro sat back and waited for a reply from Ezrachek. This wasn't an official mission. Just something Kuro felt could be in the favor of multiple people. It would get the new member some real battle experience if they found work to do there, and in the process help out those in need. But being unofficial, it was all up to Ezrachek to accept it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Ezrachek pondered for a second, and decided that although it was unofficial, maybe he can help some people, maybe get a battle or two in. "Ok! I accept, Captain!" Ezrachek said humbly as he walked to the door way. "You look busy, so just let me know when you are ready to leave." Ezrachek explained as he walked out of the door and back to his room, he was confident that the captain wouldn't take too long
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Sponsored content

Mission Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Request   Mission Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Request
Page 1 of 1