The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 84
Location : Does it really matter? By the time you find out you're dead anyway.
Quote : They call it the balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.
Registration Date : 2010-05-20

Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) Empty
PostSubject: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Hageshii sat among a pile of countless books in the almost deserted library. It was peaceful here, and he was beyond grateful for it. It felt wonderful to be with his friends again. The one thing he could trust to comfort him were the pages of of these numerous sources of literary gold. Whole eras of information, dramatic politics, tragic romances, satirical comedy, and so much more were just inches from his fingers.

As he read the many tomes once with an ease unparalleled he grew more and more disheartened at how difficult reading had become. He eventually got through the massive novel only to realize it had taken three hours long than he had anticipated. It was getting rather late into the evening when he started to return the multitude of books to their rightful places on their endless shelves. He had gotten just a bit more than half of his volumes replaced when he happened upon an unmarked and unlabeled piece of writing. It was significantly smaller than everything else he had withdrawn from the shelves and he distinctively remembered not removing this one or any other like it. Perhaps someone left it here while I was collecting others. He assumed wordlessly. He picked it up and gave it a once over. The binding was worn, so worn in fact that he feared it would fall apart if it was open again.

It managed to stay in one piece as Hageshii skimmed its archaic pages. He picked through methodically and what he gathered was definitely worth digging further into. The semi-ancient book was a diary left behind by a shinigami long since dead. It said his name was Konjaku Hyakuhei, and he had an ironically named zanpkuto called Sairento. Sairento meaning silence, and this zanpakuto was anything but according to later entries. Before Hageshii read anymore he remembered how late it was getting. He tucked the book into his shirt and finished putting away the rest of the books. After he had done so he returned to his home among the barracks and hid the book in plain site with the rest of his belongings. After doing so he fell into a deep slumer on his much less than luxurious bed.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Hageshii awoke hastily. He threw on his clothes, grabbed the book, and rushed out of the barracks to read in the cherry tree on the east end of the barracks' courtyard. He came to the tree and with minor difficulty climbed to a higher branch. He sat along the branch with his left leg hanging loosely as it swayed with the breeze. His right foot was rooted to the branch and his knee was at chest level. He held the book up and read leaning back against the trunk of the tree.

The sun was low in the sky signalling only 7 or 8 in the morning, but it was bright enough for him to see the pages clearly. A smooth but roguish wind took many speeds over the course of unpredictable intervals, though it never became fast enough to harbor Hageshii's reading with more than a page turn or two. The grin on his face displayed a childish excitement he could only find within books. Every so often the breeze would blow just enough to accentuate the mood of Konjaku's writings. Most were light and frothy but every so often his tone became dark and brooding as if he had lost something dear but couldn't quite come to terms with what happened.

Hageshii would stop reading every so often to ponder the deeper meanings if he could find anything deeper in the already sage like writings of Konjaku, but he stopped and pondered most the call of Sairento, Konjaku's zanpakuto, "Bring forth all that will remain, Sairento." Hageshii said aloud unawares as to his surroundings for the first time in a long time. Hageshii was astounded by the gal of this call. It stated truth that in death their is silence, but that there would only be death and silence. He was in aw of the confidence in this call. It resounded with more than just a blatant arrogance but it struck fear into Hageshii the type of fear that you only feel when you're truly about to die and there is nothing left you can do to save yourself. He thought deeply about the call of Sairento for a long while as the sun rose in the sky. Hageshii allowed himself to lose track of time and his surroundings before much longer.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Ezrachek, having just been released from Squad 4, was still sore after his brawl with Arawn. He was excited still that he had even managed to land a hit on such a powerful opponent. He walked around with a slight limp when he noticed a man sitting awkwardly in a tree, reading a book. He heard the man speak some sort of words and decided they meant nothing of importance. Ezrachek was bored and decided that he was going to play a little game. He snuck around to the rear of the tree and jumped up high into the tree, managing his way closer to the man, being careful to not make a noise. He knew that his reiatsu would have been sensed. He came even closer to the man in the tree, until his lips were right behind the man's head.

"Well! Hello there! I dont believe I have met you!" Ezrachek exclaimed as he jumped over the man and landed on the ground, looking up to the tree, he finished his introduction. "My name is Ezrachek Rayone, The youth of the Rayone clan, the forever faithful! My i ask for your name, sir?" Ezrachek asked in a half mocking, half truly respectful tone. He was careful to not provoke a fight, for his ribs were still broken. He had trouble breathing and decided to kneel at the base of the tree as he took a deep breath, waiting for the man's response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Hageshii felt the moist breath of someone behind him fall uneasily on his shoulder and he tensed. He was so enthralled by Konjaku's journal that he didn't even sense his assailants reiryoku. His mind processed a hundred different scenarios at once, and they all ended without the completion of the book in front of him. Just before he could express any form of emotion the man spoke loudly into his ear. Hageshii started and almost fell from the tree, but used his legs to wrap around the branch he had just previously been sitting on. He managed to shut the book and lock it securely in the grip of his left hand while using his right to test the weight of a branch beneath him.

The person who had startled him had removed himself from the tree, and was giving an introduction of some sort but all Hageshii caught was Ezra. After Hageshii was sure he could be supported by the branch he gripped it as if he were trying to strangle it single handed. He removed his legs from their perch and dropped. As he fell he slightly loosened his group on the branch and swung his legs above himself and the tree limb. Simultaneously releasing the tree's appendage as his legs swung over head he brought the rest of himself up over the branch with his abs and lower back muscles. He brought himself onto the branch in a frog stance, and with one more smooth, sideways motion he returned to his original sitting position. The book never left his iron grip through the course of those eight or nine seconds.

With an appearance of composure never lost he glared down at the Shinigami before him. His breaths were sharp and light making rib cage damage blatantly obvious. The man stood favoring one side suggesting leg injury. Upon a brief moment of further inspection It became painfully noticeable that this man was just subject to a very painful spar. "Have you had that checked out... Ezra, was it?" Hageshii asked gesturing to the entirety of the man before him. Hageshii's expression eased into one of slight concern as he watched what looked to be a painful experience.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Ezrachek laughed at the horrible attempt at pronunciation. He winced as he realized that the pain in his ribs had hit hard. "Well It's Ezrachek, but it seems that most people around here can't pronounce my name, so they call me Ezra. Yes I have gotten it checked out. 4th squad patched me up and told me to take it easy. The only problem is that im not the kinda guy who likes to take anything easy. I'm not originally from here. A shinigami captain died for me to have my powers, and where i came from, taking it easy would have put me in hell, where many of my enemies believe i should be right now. My blade seemed to disagree with them, but that's enough babbling for right now. You seem to be very peculiar about that book. What's about it that has you so damn protective eh?" Ezrachek asked his peculiar new friend. "Ya know, ya never did tell me your name, shall i call you nameless than?" He laughed sarcastically, but half offended in this person's lack of respect towards another warrior.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Hageshii was confused as to what Ezracheck was laughing about until he explained the complications people had with his name. Hageshii grinned sadistically as Ezrachek winced in pain after laughing. Laughter isn't always the best medicine. Hageshii thought, his grin widening.

"I can pronounce Ezrachek, just fine. I just happened to miss your introduction." Hageshii said, his voice a smooth and relaxing resonance on the gentle wind. He paused a moment to place Konjaku's journal in his shirt. "It would be wise of you to respect the dead with silence. What happened to you could be considered a criminal act and said act is punishable by death. No one dies so the ones they died for can accidentally relinquish their lives on false pretenses and circumstantial evidence."

Hageshii wanted to avoid talking about Konjaku's diary as much as possible, so he disreagarded Ezrachek's question about it with a simple response. "Just a book. One I want to avoid putting down." Hageshii leaned his head back against the tree and closed his eyes. The sun shone through the foliage and warmed his very soul. "Obviously you aren't from here. Not to many beings here are actually from here." Hageshii emphasized 'here' every time he said it, and spread his arms out with upward facing, open hands as he spoke. He kept his eyes closed while making the gesture soaking in the sunlight as it soothed it's way into his being.

He lowered his arms and began once more. "Most beings here are from the world of the living, and then they die which brings them here. Without any idea how they end up here, and most are thrust upon this realm with no memories of life before their time here. Many forget even their names. The Rukongai is a wonderful place for these strays. They look after each other there. At least in most districts." Hageshii opened his eyes and basked in the sunlight for a few more moments before shifting himself out of it's direct rays. "Name's Hageshii. Hageshii Yasuragii." He said looking back down toward Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Ezrachek looked quite confused as Hageshii spoke the words that left his lips as smooth as if Ezrachek imagined the words in his mind. He had wondered alot about that book, and about many other things. He raised his hand to brush his hair from his face adjust his Zanpakuto belt. His left hand then dropped to the hilt of his blade. He felt a surge of excitement in his soul as he quickly released his grip on it. It was getting to the point that he was dying to the name of his Zanpakuto, but recieved no answers from it. A strong wind blew and knocked Ezrachek off his balance. He spun his body around being careful to not fall. His ribs had twisted a funny way and sent a surge of pain through his body. Ezrachek let out a cry as blood rushed to his tongue. He spit the blood out with disgust. "I don't know how my Zanpakuto can crave the blood of my enemies. I personally can not stand the taste. Nice to meet you Hageshii. You seem peculiar of that book you have. I mean no threat, do be at calm. Just wondering what kind of person you are, that's all. What squad are you in? If i may know of course. I figure you must not be from 2nd or 11th. I see no reason why such assassins and brute killers, respectively, would have such time for scholarly activities." Ezrachek said, his words strained from the pain in his ribs already making it very difficult for him to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Hageshii steadied himself on his perch with his legs as an uncharacteristic gust brushed through the area. He wanted to laugh as Ezra lost his balance, but heard his agony expressed aloud and despite himself choose to help. Hageshii turned in one simple swinging motion bringing his leg over the branch. He was now facing toward what was once his left and without use of his arms lifted himself off of the tree limb and was in free fall. He hit the ground with a soft thud. His landing looked too easy considering the height from which he dropped. He wondered how he was able to stick that landing the way he did as he began toward Ezra.

As Ezra began to speak Hageshii forgot about his trivial thoughts and took notice of Ezra's ribs. It became even more obvious how damaged his ribs were up close, and they seemed to have gotten worse after his attempt to right his wronged balance. "I am calm." Hageshii replied. "If I am anything right now it's concerned. Any weapon is strong when in the right hands," Hageshii pointed to his own head. "but ones mind is their most powerful weapon. Squad eleven aren't much for reading sure, but I find squad two to be a bit more enlightened then Kenpachi's squad. Don't tell her I said that though." Hageshii said with a wry smile and a finger to his lips.

Hageshii came closer to Ezra. He stood just close enough to be creepy but not close enough to suggestive. He stared at Ezra with a serious but concerned look, and in one smooth motion grabbed Ezra's wrist and slid his shoulders under his arm. "C'mon." Hageshii demanded. "I don't like blood either. Lets get you back to forth squad barracks." With that Hageshii started back toward the barracks supporting Ezra as he went. "And don't try to tell me otherwise or I'll make it worse. You hear me?" He said in a gravel like, husky voice nudging at Ezra's ribs lightly. "So where are you from, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Ezrachek grunted in pain as he was lifted to his feet and went with Hageshii to the barracks. He wanted to back away from the man, and if his ribs were not so badly damaged, he would have. He felt like he could have ran away from this guy, anyday, just because he didn't think he would have any problem getting away from anyone, however, this was not one of those days. He continued to follow the man as he let out his words in short breaths. "I am from a village that was plagued with constant war due to many governments that wanted control of the vast land that we controlled. They politically laid claim to the land, but there was no actual control that they had over us, so they tried to take it, and if not for me being there to defend my village, the best warrior we had, we would have fallen. I will see you in squad 2! I figure that i'm not exactly the one to be a brute, especially not in the sense of squad 11. I figure i would be a better assassin, not to mention that the reason why i was so good in my old village, was because of my stealth." He explained to Hageshii as they walked to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Hageshii paused a moment taking in Ezrachek's admission. "You caught me off guard. That I will admit, but in your current state I don't think you'll be of much good to anyone." Hageshii walked along slowly with his shoulders under Ezrachek's arm as support to the weakened shinigami. "It's amazing that you remember so much from your previous life. I wish I could say the same for myself." Hageshii's voice smooth on the wind hit a sour note as he began to remember the tidbits of his previous tenure in the world of humans. "Blood, violence, hate. Among all the abuse I can see a woman's face. It's beautiful, and it's always comforting. Behind the comfort, however I can see deep sorrow. I try to avoid looking further into that. Not for fear of what I might find, but for fear of ruining the peaceful moments I have with this woman."

Hageshii's footing was careful with each step. Bracing himself as if carrying something heavier than Ezra as well as this wounded warrior. The small memories felt like a massive burden on Hageshii's body and mind. It was staggering to him how something so infinitesimal could be such a mammoth burden. Hageshii began to lose focus again on the world around him as he became immersed in his thoughts and questions. His motions became almost animatronic as if he were manipulated by something other than himself. A flare-up of wind hesitantly brought him back from deep within himself and his demeanor changed once again. His body relaxed and his support of Ezra felt lesser yet still under something heavy. That something was in fact Ezra but Hageshii was polite and refrained as long as he could from saying so. Which was only a few more steps. "Geeze you're heavy. What'd they feed you? Whole Oxen?" Hageshii chuckled somewhat as he commented on Ezra's weight.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Ezrachek laughed at Hageshii's comment and shrugged off the comment. "Ya know, its not always a good thing to remember the past. The horrible things that you did come back and haunt you, constantly creeping their way into your dreams, eating away at your conscience forever, and there is no way to rid urself of it. I have come close however, by a self redemption. Graduating from the academy and becoming the White Lotus of Rukongai, in honor of my captain, Rukongai's Black lotus, Captain Kuro." He looked across the grass as white lotus pedals flurried across the path. Ezrachek smiled. These pedals seemed to always bring him good luck. He shoved off of Hageshii, somehow managing to land softly on the grassy hill, landing in a lying position so that he was staring into the sky. Strangely, his ribs felt a lot better and were no longer troubling him, least not for the moment. Ezrachek reached into his squad uniform and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a match. "You want one?" he asked handing the pack towards Hageshii after he lit his own. With his free hand, he grabbed the cigarette from his lips and blew the smoke to the sky. He sat up, grunting slightly as he still held the pack up towards Hageshii, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Hageshii Yasuragi

Hageshii Yasuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Hageshii wasn't in the least bit hesitant to be rid of the bothersome weight of Ezra, but made a defiant appearance as worry made itself plain on his face. He gazed upon Ezra's relaxation and envied it somehow. Hageshii himself had never been so calm without more tangible stimulus like a book or other the like. After his time in Hueco Mundo and his separation from his Zanpaku-to spirit's voice, he only had himself. In turn this lonely state of life had kept him on edge and demanded his full attention to his surroundings. Though little combat experience was gained he was able to survive because of fear. That fear that kept him going destroyed something he once had. Peace of mind.

He turned down the cigarettes with a shake of his head and slid his hands into his waistband along his hips. His thumbs protruded outward like they would if they were in frontal pants pockets. His wrists were parallel to the ground, and his shoulders went slack. “Second division, huh? They’re related to the Onmitsukidō, right? And that, Kuro-taicho, he’s supposedly unmatched when it comes to speed. I’ve heard talk that even lightning strikes slower than he does. Is he really like that?” Hageshii brushed off the previous topic like a snake shedding it’s skin. He wanted to be done with it, at least for the rest of today. After all, it would do just as Ezra said it would. Haunt his nightmares like it had every night since he had come to Soul Society, and even more so in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Ezrachek laughed at the rumors expressed by Hageshii. It humored him at first, but then inquiry crossed Ezrachek's mind. "Well ya know, I'm not sure myself. I haven't seen it myself, but from what i have seen, he is the fastest in the Gotei 13. That's a fact." He said as a sad look crept across his face. He quickly rid himself of the thought. He stood up making his way towards Hageshii. He raised a respective hand. "Well sir, its nice to meet you, but by the looks of the time, I should be heading off back to my barracks." He said, and with that he turned and walked off into the distance, slowly disappearing from sight over the horizon.

[OOC: Ezrachek has left this thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)   Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another's Worldly Knowledge is my Solemn Gift (Open/Non-combative)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: Story Arcs :: The Central Body Arc-
Jump to: