The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P Empty
PostSubject: Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P   Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Another commute to work for Auryuu. The sun was high in the sky, and the weather definately implied it was hot. Auryuu began to sweat a little in his attire, he was wearing a customized shinigami cloak. It was gold on the inside and white on the outside, tied at the waist with a black belt. Auryuu had been given it by someone in his squad as a present. Auryuu enjoyed looking at it, but didn't enjoy wearing to much, it just wasn't his style. Auryuu adjusted his sleeves to make his arms comfortable, as he continued to walk towards the seireitei.

He was walking slow, still tired from waking up with less than adequate sleep. His zanpaktou stood by his side, still sealed, but attached to the belt he wore around his waist. The red, yellow, and white hilt, lay ready to be pulled at any point. He was ready to start the day off right.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P   Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:04 am

The warm sun, and with no sky to give just a small part of shadow, Kuro knew it was going to be a hell of a day to patrol through the slums of Rukongai, her long blue hair was tied up in a knot in the back of her head while her black Shinigami attire was cling to her body, the intense was couse of sweat that where coming from her body, Kuro had two zanpaktou attacked to her left side holding it up in the small belt that was around her hip .

The only reason why she was on watch or well patrols duty right now was because she was doing a favor for one of her colleges in th10 squad , another girl from the same squad had begged her the hole morning to take her place and Kuro had finally given in the her begging. Using the back side of her left hand, kuro moved it up and wiped away the sweat from her for head while she walked down one of the main streets in this run down sector of Rukongai.There was the usually thugs and idiots that wander down the streets cause some trouble but as soon as they saw the ordinary Shingami uniform they when flee with their tails between their legs, before kuro could even get close to them but it didn’t really matter. Kuro was a bit more interested in the shops, that where on the main road, everything from special attires to accessories
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P   Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 am

Auryuu continued walking when he spotted another shinigami in casual dress. The woman may have not noticed him with his new threads, but his sword hanging from his side was a dead giveaway. Auryuu looked at the shinigami's symbol of her squad. She stood next to a shop as Auryuu studied it, still not really remembering what squad symbol hers was.

Auryuu walked up to the woman, who seemed busy. She seemed to look around at the shops. She looked curious, and seemed to still be a girl at heart. Auryuu decided to go talk to him. "What squad are you in? I'm not familiar with your emblem". He had never seen that emblem before, but he knew all the other ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P   Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruising In Da Slums (frost) :P
Page 1 of 1