The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resting gets you Killed. (Open)

Go down 
+2
Arawn
Ezrachek Rayone
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Resting gets you Killed. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Ezrachek had been severely insulted a while back at the Hot springs, and he was looking for a good fight. He had seen this town that was being attacked by Hollows, so he decided he would blow off some steam, and save some people. He was so agitated, that he made himself a promise that he refused to be touched, or he would leave the academy, and become something else. He was a warrior! and he had been injured too much. This was his job from now on. To be a warrior! He lived his life to be a warrior, a warrior that has never been touched in battle, nevertheless, beat. He made himself a vow that he would destroy these hollows, and then, once cooled down, he would go apologize to Shakaku. He still felt bad for snapping at her, but he let his rage get the best of him. He was coming up to the edge of the town, and he heard madness in the streets as the hollows ravaged through the town. Ezrachek knew he had to get in there, and get in there quickly. He charged into the town, finding the most forward hollow and unsheathing his zanpakuto. The hollow turned it's attention to Ezrachek when it heard the 'click' of his Zanpakuto being pulled out of the sheath. Ezrachek jumped up and stabbed his weapon into the dome of the skull of this hollow, as it bursted into black dust. He landed softly on the ground and looked behind him to see if any of the other shinigami in the area would be attending the battle, or were the busy with their resting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

The red haired shinigami glanced down at his phone as the glided through the air. There were still so many hollow signals in the area.This was one of those rare occurrences when hollows attacked in packs. It was like a flash mob, but with horrible monsters killing humans and hunting down spirits. Arawn had been called in due to his active status on the roster. Several shinigami were in the area trying their best to keep the casualties to a minimum. In a city this big such a thing might be impossible. He was given the Northern quadrant to hunt, there were several hollow in the area. Even as he watched the radar one of the signals vanished.
"That's odd." he muttered, he was heading to intercept the beast, and now it was gone. Kicking off the air he descended from the sky and landed gently and crouched on the short building's edge. "This should be it's last location." he said as he looked down at the street below. His eyes nearly bulged in his sockets when he saw the figure standing below. No, he wasn't dreaming; there was indeed an academy student standing beneath him. Try as he might to get his mind around it, he couldn't figure out what he could possibly be doing in such a place. With a grunt he jumped from the three story build and landed in front of the young man. "What are you doing here?" he asked directly as he eyed the other person with some interest. Why are you here? he asked mentally. Why was it that more students came to Earth supervised than normal. It was always trouble when they came unsupervised.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Ezrachek looked behind him, satisfied that he would have this fight alone. He would defeat these hollows or die trying! He looked forward and saw a hollow slithering towards him at a moderate speed. He went to step forward when he felt a strong spiritual pressure. He looked up and watched as the shinigami declined to stop in front of him. Why are you here? Ezrachek felt the words in his mind as he responded in speech. "I'm here because these people need my help. I know i shouldn't be here because I'm only an academy student, however I know that i will be the best of my class, I refuse to be anything less. I want to be the best Shinigami that I can be! Thats why I know there is no better practice than to fight these hollows. These damned things killed my family, and killed the shinigami that gave me powers. I will rid this place of them or die trying!" He explained as he passed the shinigami.

"Hado #4! White lightning!" Ezrachek called out has he emitted a bolt of lightning from his fingertips. This hit the hollow coming towards him and temporarily stopped it in It's tracks. Ezrachek took this to his advantage and slid towards it and stopped in front of it, thrusting his Zanpakuto up through his skull. Once more the hollow burst into black dust, and spraying oily black liquid all over Ezrachek. He readied his stance to fight and turned his attention to the shinigami. "You can discipline me later. We fight for now! Hado #2 Reel!" Ezrachek yelled out as he pulled another hollow towards him. When it got close enough he held his Zanpakuto forward piercing the hollow through the core of It's body.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Tenma shunpo'd onto the scene to block an attack at Ezracheks back, Ryu Tensen ringing in the night. He then flourished his blade quickly and slaughtered the offending abomination. "You're still only an academy student Ezrachek, stay near me, we'll watch each others back" He instructed as he held his zanpakuto out and cried out "Rend them asunder Ryu Tensen!" He then slashed down as his blade tranformed into a long sword with a motorcycle like gear shift. He blocked a few attacked aimed at him, and a few more aimed at Ezracheks back, he had to keep in mind that the foolish man was injured, and had to assume he would have to cover more than his share of hollows. He put his hand up into the air and called out "White Lunar Spear Shot!" He called as he fired the hado into the air. About a minute later the reiatsu fired down upon a group of unsuspecting hollows as Tenma himself was keeping up a good balance of offense and defense.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Practice? Stared at the overzealous student. This wasn't a game this was a life or death situation. It had nothing to do with being the best of anything; it was about doing the job. Before he could voice his concerns the student was already throwing himself at the hollows with reckless abandon. It was obvious he was trying to prove something if not to others to himself. Arawn sighed and reached for his phone, he should call someone to pick the young man up so he could continue the task appointed to him. There was no time to babysit a wet nosed kid that didn't know his own limits. He was slightly impressed the student wasn't quaking in his boots. When Arawn had first faced hollows he was terrified, now such sights barely phased him. Still a little fear was a good thing, it kept you from making mistakes. Unfortunately the opposite could be said for too much fear.
"Hey, get back here! You're leaving, this isn't some proving ground. We_" his words were cut off as his phone gave a beep and the radar popped onto screen. There were more dots around his present location than a moment ago. "Damn!" he shunpo'd behind the student and grabbed him by his collar. "Move now!" he yelled at the other shinigami. In the next moment he jumped skyward dragging the man with him. They shot through the air like an arrow, the wind whistling as they ascended. Once they had cleared the rooftops Arawn focused the reishi on his feet and stood upon the empty air. "Always pay attention to your surroundings." he scolded as the roars of displeasure reached his ears. Sure enough the area they were just at was now crawling with hollows. If they would have stayed down there chances were they'd have been overrun within moments. He needed to get the student to safety then worry about the increased numbers. Perhaps more of them were sneaking with all the confusion. Still for them to work this well together was equally disturbing. It was then that the air trembled as a huge roar pierced his thoughts.

Spoiler:

There was the sound of wings and Arawn's eyes went skyward as large shape came zooming at him. Rather than marvel how something so big could move so fast he shunpo'd from out of the air to the rooftop of a building. The 30ft long hollow turned around and came back for another pass. As it drew close it opened it's mouth and there was a brilliant flash of red light. Bolts of red energy rained down upon the earth.
"Please stay behind me." Arawn said as he let his reiatsu pour out and stood between himself and the oncoming attack "Bakudo #39: Enkōsen!"
The large circular shield took shape just as the barrage of red light slammed into building. Each bolt created a small explosion as it hit either the shield or the concrete rooftop. The attack stopped as soon as it started as the dragon hollow had completed it's pass. The rooftop was in tatters as if someone had taken the time to make golf ball sized holes on the entire surface. The only area untouched was behind Arawn and his now fading shield. He gave a groan as the hollow made a wide circle around them like a buzzard. Running away from the flying beast would be tricky, but holding the student would make it near impossible. The building shook and Arawn moved to the edge and looked down. The horde of hollow they had avoided were now at the base of the building and scaling their way up the flat wall. He looked up at the still circling beast. His hand reached for his phone and he pressed the button
"Lock onto my location and send reinforcements." he said and put the phone away. His hand now went to his zanpukto as he moved to the center of the wrecked roof. "Guess you're going to get you wish." Arawn muttered as the blade pulled free of the sheath. "We fight."
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Ezrachek squirming as he was taken away by the shinigami. He was so angry with the interruption. He tried to speak to the shinigami, but was taken back by the dragon like hollow that was attacking them. "I know that this is serious, I was raised in a life or death style. There is no place for fear or hesitation! No time for resting! Resting will get you killed!" He yelled as he walked over to the edge. Some of the quicker hollows were already half way up and needed to be dealt with. "You and Tenma deal with the big one! I will handle these the best I can! Hado #2! Reel!" Ezrachek shouted as the hollow flew skyward and then was pulled towards Ezrachek quickly. He shoved his zanpakuto into the skull of the hollow. He walked back over to the edge of the building. He stepped back and called out "Hado #10 Rain of Pain!" as the acidic rain started to fall, slowly weakening the hollows that we scaling the building and the dragon like hollow given that he flies into the rain. Ezrachek knew that it wasn't enough to kill any, but it would even the odds, and gave him a strategic advantage.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 pm

When Shakaku appeared, she was shocked by the surrounding environment. She had never seen so many hollows in her life! Hollows were everywhere, howling and stomping around as if people didn't exist in the area. She was paralyzed by the sight but quickly shook it off. Out of the corner of her eye, she recognized Ezra and Tenma. There was also another man that she didn't recognize. She though about helping Ezra but anger still bit in her belly so she decided to ask the senior shinigami what she could do. Racing over to Tenma's side, she looked up at him. "What should I do?" She knew she wasn't as experienced but she was still an able bodied warrior and she wanted to do something to help.
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Tenma opted to stay near Ezra, the man was injured and he would need the support. He blcked and assaulted a few more hollows before finally noticing Shakaku had arrived. He muttered under his breath "And of course Auryuu ran, he'll answer for that later." he said disdainfully as he looked over to her "Shukaku come cover Ezras back while I help our ally with the dragon!." He called out to her as he look out toward the creature and, after dispatching every hollow in the immediate vicinity of them, shunpo'd over to assist his fellow shinigami.

"I'll cover your back!" He called as he fired a White Lightning at the dragon like creature only to have it dodge it annoyingly. "Tenma Yamato, 1rst Squad." He told the man before he shunpo'd toward the creature to strike it with Ryu Tensen. The creature avoided the attack and hit Tenma with it's tail, the assault reopened the wound on his back, however he stayed at the ready. He decided it was time to wait until his comrade attacked and then either follow up, or try to make sure it hit somehow.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm

The dragon avoided Tenma's attack and and flew in a wider circle around the building and the attacking shinigami. Another groan escaped Arawn's lips as yet another academy student made herself known and the first student threw himself back into the fray. What was going on here? Why were people from the Academy doing in such a hot zone? Had the other shinigami brought them with him? Why would anyone designate this place for a training mission. Despite the sudden appearance she seemed less eager to rush forward.
"We need to work together." he said quickly. Maybe they could run away while he drew the dragon's attention. There was no time to think about it as Ezrachek released his spell. A sudden shower of acid came down upon the group. Arawn flinched as the sudden burning sensation when the rain hit his skin. He released his reiryoku slightly and the pain subsided. "What the hell are you thinking!?" He screamed at Ezrachek, it was insane to use a wide area spell like that with allies nearby! Hopefully the others could resist the effects of the spell. "Stop the spell now!" as he spoke there was a roar from above; the dragon had passed within the area of the acid. It was in pain for a second then it shook it off as it passed through the small patch. It gave another roar light flared from it's tail. A thin ray exploded forth and cut across the rooftop. The diagonal line was still smoking as the building began to shudder. A moment latter a piece of the roof fell free from rest of the building some of the climbing hollow down. The light grew on the creature's tail again. With a quarter of the build's roof missing another attack was the last thing they wanted.
"Hado #32: Ōkasen!" Arawn quickly as he raised his sword, and pointed it skyward. The yellow burst of energy shot at the creature. It had to preform a barrel roll to avoid the attack it's own attack quickly forgotten. He couldn't leave the two students alone, but he couldn't let Tenma fight alone. This wasn't going to be easy in the slightest. "Stay there!" he shouted as he took to the air to join the other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Auryuu had apparently missed the conversation they had in the hotspring. He must've not heard about it when his head was submerged in the water, clogging his ears. The only reason he had made it here, was the last minute decision he had. He decided he would follow Shakaku just in case. He was a little glad he did.

The landscape was gloomy, dark, and the semi cold wind was a strange addition to the moment. Many hollows lay in the vast expanse, that his view was covering. His current altitude hovering above every shinigami currently fighting. The people fighting below were blurs, everyone but Shakaku who he had followed to get here. He stood only seconds, decending from his viewpoint shunpoing building to building, till he eventually reached lower ground. He was now not far from the others.

Auryuu turned the corner around the destroyed house he had just landed by. He was now surronded by many hollow, and seemingly alone. Auryuu put his hand on his sword resting it there, as the hollow turned their view to him, quickly charging at him. With the flick of the wrist a layed a deep slash piercing the hollows skin with his sealedd zanpaktou. He flicked his sword into the air, cleaning it as he slashed it off.

"I should've been listening", he muttered to himself as many more hollow charged at him. Luckly his training with Kaiyo would pay off.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Ezrachek cursed as his intentions were to have the rain fall on the side of the building where the shinigami were not near. It seems that he faulted in that, and once he realized it. He stopped the kido. He thought for a second. He wanted to prove to this new shinigami that he could be a strategic warrior. "Shakaku! Use Bakudo #8 to create a shield to defend us! Keep us protected!" He then turned his attention to the others. "Tenma! You and the other shinigami be prepared to strike! I'm going to move him to the north!" Bakudo #10!" Ezrachek called out as the yellow energy shot from his hands upward towards the hollow. He attempted to trap it, knowing that it would fly away to dodge it, he worked at dynamic angles to herd it to the north, something he learned from the real world. [color=green]"Now! Both of you strike it while it's focused on dodging this!"/[color] Ezrachek yelled as he followed the hollow closely with his Bakudo
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Shakaku did as she was told and cast the kidou. She began to panic as she saw the shield flicker, looking as if it was about to go out, but it thankfully steadied and stayed put. Her heart was pounding in her ears. She knew that she was just a student but there must have been something more she could do! Holding the kidou steady was hard in itself without distractions, let alone when the sound of a battle is echoing all around her. She managed to keep herself and Ezra behind the shield while he fought off all the smaller hollows. She watched helplessly as the senior shinigami were fighting a giant dragon hollow that roared and bellowed as it dived and swooped down to attack them. Looking as Ezra she called to him so her voice could travel over the sound of the screeching of battle. "I don't think I can keep this shield up for very long! I'll help you fight them off as soon as this can't hold up anymore!" She then blocked out all the noises around her and focused on keeping the shield strong and sturdy.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Tenma wondered what Ezra was trying and noticed Bakudo ten being cast. He held out his hand and aimed at the dragon and called out "Green Fire Excetuion!" and fired the green reiatsu at the dragon, hoping it would be enough to kill it. The dragon managed to resist his hado however and charged at him once more. Tenma could see the great white skull as it rushed towards him with great speed. He braced himself for the impact and when it landed he felt his wound tear open even more.

He spiraled quickly toward the ground as he raised his hand and spoke in a low tone, barely concious "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light, Hado 21! White Lunar Spear Shot!" He called as loud as he could and fired the powerful white reiatsu into the sky above the dragon. He knew the hado would henceforth shot downward at the creature and hopefully catch it by surprise. He wasn't awake for the ending though, as he finally slammed into the ground full force. Now unconcious Tenma was officially out of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

OOC: Jumping from the thread to handle the dragon in a solo. I'll return once the minor hollows are sorted out.

There was little he could do as Tenma was knocked from the sky by the flying beast. Arawn was once again torn between helping a comrade and finishing the task at hand. The place the shinigami had fallen was some distance from the hollow swarmed building. He gave a dissatisfied grunt and continued forward. If anything he would remain safe while the hollows attempted to take on the students. As long as he hurried he could take out the dragon and then come back and assist. It was a gamble, but there was little choice in the matter. He didn't have time to sit down and think about it. Every second counted. As he rushed at the dragon it gave out a yell as a white object streaked down through the sky and tore through one of it's wings. The monster had trouble staying aloft, but somehow it managed. It gave a scream of rage and red light appeared at it's tail and from it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 am

"MOVE!" Ezrachek yelled as he tackled Shakaku to move her from the path of the deadly beam. He looked up was satisfied knowing that it was being handled, and that his plan worked, to an extent. He walked over to the edge and saw the hollows slowly scaling the building. He took a few seconds to devise a plan. "Hey! Get up and come over here! Hado #2! Reel!" He called to Shakaku. He waited for the hollow to come higher on the building and then he released his hado. The hollow quickly climbed through the cracks of the building, rather than scaling the side, catching Ezrachek off guard. The hollow shot up with a razor sharp arm and almost hit Ezrachek, knocking his Zanpakuto from his hands. "Hado #8! Blade of Flames" The fire jumped from his fist, making a blade like form. Ezrachek regained his posture and looked at the hollow. "You came close to hitting me. I refuse to ever take damage in battle again!" Ezrachek hissed at the hollow as a loud war cry was made by both combatants. The winner was decided from the very beginning. Ezrachek laughed a cynical laugh ad he lodged the flame deep into the body of the hollow, destroying it forever.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 am

The shield Shakaku held up shattered the instant Ezra tackled her to the ground. "Hey-" She was cut short when she saw the large beam being shot and destroying a good part of the building. Ezra scrambled off of her and began fighting another hollow right away. Shakaku was on her toes in no time. She turned to see a nasty looking spider hollow right behind her. Dodging the spit of sticky web it shot out of it's mouth, she turned on it and grabbed her sword. She knew attempting another kidou would be a waste so she settled with fighting this way. She ran towards the hollow and as it hissed and spat out another web, she slide under it. She then appeared right in front of its face and slashed her blade down where it's leg met it's body. Screeching as it's leg flew off, she noticed a secretion of purple-ish liquid coming from the spiders wound. She jumped away, breathing hard, and examined the situation. That doesn't look like normal hollow blood, she though. Then it dawned on her. Poison. Another web was shot and caught her foot. She growled and tried to yank her foot free but it stuck like cement. As the spider advanced on her she grabbed her sword by the chain on her handle, swung it around in the air and slashed down on the spider, right on the top of the skull. It screeched and burst into a black powder.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Ezrachek turned towards Shakaku after slashing his Zanpakuto down hard onto a hollow, realizing that she was trapped by the web. "Don't move at all!" He commanded as he slashed down hard onto the web, crushing it instantly and setting her free. He looked around, this building was about to crumble, and he needed to do something fast to escape the area. He walked over to the edge and devised his plan. He only had a few seconds of a window from the time he started his plan, to the finish, so it had to be quick. He looked over to the eastern side of the building and saw that it was nearly crumpled and that the rest of the building would be demolished if the eastern portion of the building was knocked loose. He looked around and then turned around to Shakaku. "Go stand over there, and wait for me. I need you to focus because when i say go, I will need you to perform Hado #3. Crimson Strike. We are going to collapse this building and kill all of the hollow below! When the eastern portion of the building is knocked loose, the rest of the building will collapse, and we will fall with the eastern portion of the building until it gets to about half way down, then we will jump to building over there." He said as he pointed to a smaller building to the east side of the building they were currently on. He waited until she had positioned herself on the portion of the wall. He went to do a Hado, but he saw that more hollow were coming up. This would delay his plans, but only momentarily. He was uncertain that his plan would even work, but one thing he had learned from the real world, before his time as a shinigami, was that to be an effective leader, you must show your team mates that you have absolute confidence in your plan. He quickly slashed down on the first hollow as the last hollow charged at him. Just to be safe he called out "Bakudo #6! Totte!" His Zanpakuto was sealed to his hands as the rhino-like hollow knocked into his arms, an attack the would have sent his Zanpakuto flying from his arms. He stabbed his Zanpakuto into the hollow's legs, chaining him to the building.

"Bakudo #9! Geki!" He called out as he the hollow fell to the ground, paralyzed. Ezrachek then recovered his Zanpakuto and rushed to the eastern side of the building, rejoining his lovely friend Shakaku. He had felt bad about his all neccesary anger to show everyone there his ruthlessness and willpower to do everything needed to accomplish his goals. He had big plans as a shinigami, and he wanted to make sure that everyone there knew what he was capable of, even as an academy student. This was also an example of his more than capable fighting skills and leadership. He was eager to graduate from the academy, but he had a doubt in what squad he wanted to be in. He wanted medical abilities, but he was also very big on stealth. He wanted to join the stealth/assassination squad, but if at all possible, he wanted to request specific medical training from 4th squad. He looked down at his bloodstained hands. He thought for a second how rediculous he was, an academy student, already planning for the next step. He was ambitious, but careful to not become too ambitious.

He looked over to Shakaku and gave her a reassuring nod. "Now! Hado #3! Crimson Strike!" He yelled out, waiting for her to do the same, He alone could not knock this portion loose alone, but if the two students together did it, it was possible the it could come more loose, and their combined weight would do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Auryuu whipped his sword back and forth in the air. It slashed all the hollows that charged at him, like they were butter. The handle felt comfortable almost as he entered the same repetitive motions. Auryuu's sword whisked through the air, leaving splatters of hollow blood on the stone rubble that surronded his area. The hollows were not to smart, as the lower rank ones, continued to plow the landscape towards him. Auryuu thought it was barbaric to say the least and instantly shunpo'd through the crowd, ripping through the whole entourage.

By the time he had reached the few that still stood, a bigger hollow came from the crowd, eating the whole in front of him, ripping off their heads, like tender meat. The hollows heads streched as the gigantic hollow's teeth tore through their bodys. It didn't take long before the large man-like hollow directed his attention towards Auryuu. The hollow charge recklessly as Auryuu shuffled back."Bakudo 11 Shirokku", Auryuu yelled, only for his sound to be mostly camoflauged by his landscape. The Kido caught the hollows knee, shoving into where the pattela bone would be in a human body.

Auryuu took a second to recover, as the hollow struggled to pull the kido out from his limb. "The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul.". A bright yellow fireball flared up from his finger tip, burning through the atmosphere, as it burned the hollows face to Ashe. Now the smell of burning hollow, stuck in Auryuu's nose. He hated the aroma, so he began to continue forwards, as he shunpo'd towards the hollows, mercilesly swinging throughout the large crowd and leaving the burning body behind.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Shakaku nodded and shot the kidou at the building. Thankfully it was strong enough to knock off a good portion of the building. She heard the screeches and howls of all the hollows down below being crushed under the rocks and rubble that fell from the building. She let out a sigh. Summoning that kidou took a lot out of her. She turned and gave a thumbs up to Ezra that she had successfully done what she needed to do. She scouted the area, searching for any hollows that didn't get caught under the rubble. The other shinigami had already taken care of most of them. She stared at the building heap, waiting for any hollows to come out so she could kill them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Ezrachek looked over at Shakaku after the successfully made their jump. He noticed that she had readied herself for battle. Ezrachek took a moment to evaluate the next few hours of battle if they had chosen to keep fighting, and he came to the conclusion that they would be dead within five minutes. He immediately went to making their escape route. "Go! Run back to the hot springs, we will get back to the academy through there!" He called to Shakaku. He waited to see that Shakaku was leaving. He then turned back around. "Go! I will catch up! Hado #10! Rain of Pain!" He yelled out as acidic rain drops fell on the hollow chasing aftet the two students. He turned to his companion he grabbed her and lifted her up, carrying her in his arms as he ran towards the hot springs. He looked at her exhausted face. He knew that she must have been tired. She played a very important role, and he wasnt so sure that he would have survived without her showing up, and he was forever grateful for that.

"You saved me back there, you saved us all back there. We needed all the help that we could get, and we are all thankful. As far as discipline goes, don't worry about it. We will be known as the students who killed over 100 hollows! You are amazing Shakaku! Rest now, leave the rest to me." He told her softly as he sprinted as fast as he could up the steep hill towards the hot springs. He looked down at her and remembered the fight that he had with her, and wanted more than anything to tell her his real intentions, because perhaps if she knew, he wouldn't have to kill her later in life. He knew he was going to have to kill everyone who stand in his way. He then thought about their date and a tear rolled down his face as the thought of harming her was too much. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "Don't think too far into that. I'm not trying to pull another move like the night before my hospital trip. I can't tell you my intentions, but no that I'm not actually mad at you." He said quietly. They were about to reach the springs again. He was losing energy fast, but he would not stop because the thought of him failing his friend was not imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Shakaku yelped as she was swept off her feet by Ezra and taken far from the fighting. When she was set down, she listened to every word he said. What was he talking about? He wasn't going back to fight without her, was he? What was this thing that he was going to tell her. With eyes wide she nodded frantically. She was tired. She had never felt so tired in her life. Every muscle ached and she felt drained of all her energy. Even though, she felt a twinge of panic when he mentioned disciplinary actions. She wasn't going to worry about that right now. She felt her heart jump in her throat when he kissed her forehead and turned to run back towards the fighting. She gaped, as she watched him go. Right before he was just out of earshot she called as loud as she could. "You better not get yourself killed!" She watched him disappear. She sat on the ground for a while to rest before she decided it was time she went to squad 4 and got all her wound bandaged up. She stood on shaky legs and made her trek back to the Seretei.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

He heard her demand and gave a thumbs up to her as he turned around, realizing that because of the decline of the hill, she couldn't see him. He chuckled as he turned to go back to the fight. He ran down the hill to meet up with Auryuu. He reached the building where he felt his great spiritual pressure. It temporarily brought him to his knees, luckily enough just as a hollow swiped to take his head off. Ezrachek unsheathed his Zanpakuto and cut the hollow in half. He started to climb to the top of this crumpled building. "Shinigami! I'm here to help as much as possible. We have gotten rid of most of them, but I can't cast anymore kido, and my Zanpakuto is all i have left, im low on energy, so whatever we are going to do, we need to do it now. You're in charge! What should we do?" He called out to Auryuu as he slices through another weak hollow. He was lucky that They attacked in quantity rather than quality. He looked back up towards Auryuu waiting for his command.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Gazing to Erza from far away, Auryuu realized him instantly. Black hollow blood trickled down his face, sliding like tears, as they flowed down from his skin to the ground. The rubble around him was great in size. Houses lay distraught, empty of all life. The moonlight shined in the dark sky, as the clouds steadily built up, and began to rain. The battle was winding down, but it was still Auryuu's duty to clean up. Auryuu walked up to Erza, his arms strained from slicing and cutting. He rubbed his arms as he stopped to have a chat. "What are you doing here?", he asked sensing Erza's spiritual power. It was next to nothing, as pretty much all academy students were. Auryuu sensed another mysterious presence, as a a cry from the skies rang out.

Auryuu thought quickly grabbing Erza while he shunpo'd recklessly to the ruins, of a house. A hole in the ceiling let them see. The moonlight assisted with the darkness, and inside of the house it was pitch black, no signs of life besides Erza and Auryuu. A giant vulture like hollow soared above, searching for life. Tension became higher, as it hovered over, and then climaxed as it disapeared from the roofs view. Auryuu spoke in a hushed tone still being cautious, Alright, it's war out there we're heading back to soul society. A loud scream came from outside, making Auryuu jump with suprise.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Ezrachek tensed angrily as Auryuu grabbed him. He made sure his Zanpakuto was securely sheathed and shoved himself free from Auryuu's grip. He wanted to show him his capabilities with kido, but he was too drained. He glared at Auryuu, then back at the path back to the hot springs, which was now crowded by hollows. "Fine! But you do your job as a shinigami and I will do my job! You fight off that hollow in the sky, and i will get back to the hot springs! I'm going to do this and you will not stop me! I will meet you back at the springs. Don't make me wait too long" He yelled at Auryuu as he jumped from the top of the building, rolling as he hit the floor. He quickly regained his stature and charged towards the group of hollows. He was relying on his speed to finish them off. He went towards the group of hollows, and flipped forward, swinging his Zanpakuto hard through the first hollow. He ran up to the second hollow, thrusting his blade forward. Piercing through the core of the hollow, he drove forward until he noticed that the end of the blade had pierced through the skull of the next hollow. He had a few more hollows and he was losing energy. He decided to only fight the ones in his direct path, and hope that the rest would follow him. He was better at a defensive game rather than an offensive anyways. He charged forward spinning, cutting a path through many hollows. He stopped his spin as he reached the base of the hill. He went to step forward but was brought to his knees as he spit blood from his mouth, his eyes saw red as he noticed he was caught across his face, and he had a cut deep in his abs and a long cut across the top of his back. He wanted to rest, but at this point, it would get him killed. He used every ounce of his strength to reach the top. Once he reached the top, he hid beside a large rock, protecting him from being seen, as he prepared to ambush any hollow that were to follow him.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 pm

"So, what are you going to do?" Sumiko looked up at Tatsuya with concern. She had already come to terms with keeping a low profile and learning to avoid getting into situations such as this one. But even she could see the worry in Tatsuya's eyes as they watched from the hot springs. "Those kids are going to get themselves killed if I don't do something. Luckily there will be too much excitement to focus in on one particular reiatsu." Tatsuya looked down comfortingly at Sumiko. "Sorry we couldn't have a more romantic evening." He sympathetically apologized. "You don't have to apologize. If you didn't care for the well being of others, you wouldn't be the man I fell in love with." Sumiko smiled. Tatsuya was always at a loss of breath when he stared at that smile.

Just as they were going to head to the battlefield, Tatsuya saw a familiar sight heading in their direction; a person he hadn't seen in over a century. And she was being carried by someone he didn't know. He looked at her in a mix of shock and relief. He was relieved that she made it to Soul Society and shocked that she was in an academy uniform. But what shocked him even more was the kiss that the other student gave her. He approached her after the male student left her and went back to the battlefield.

"Been a long time. Right? Little sister." Tatsuya called out calmly but firmly. Sumiko stopped walking when she heard Tatsuya and then quickly went to catch up. "Little sister?!" Sumiko shockingly commented. "You never said anything about a little sister!" She took hold of Tatsuya's arm as they walked. "Sorry, I didn't want to raise any hopes if she didn't make it to Soul Society, namely my own. But right now isn't the time for catching up." Tatsuya chuckled and calmly replied as he quickly assessed his sister for any serious injuries. "Do me a favor and heal her up. We'll need as many hands out there as we can get until back up arrives." He asked with an authority that came across as more of an order. His leadership abilities were already returning in the midst of the situation. "When we get a chance, we're gonna have a chat about that young man." He patted his sister on the shoulder as he walked by, not waiting for any type of response from her or Sumiko. He was gone in an instant as he used shunpo to head towards the battlefield.

Sumiko rolled her eyes and sighed with a half smile as Tatsuya disappeared. "He still wants to be the hero." She looked over at the female he labeled as his sister. "Well you don't look too bad. I'll have you patched up and ready in no time. Just lay down over here." She said with an inviting smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting gets you Killed. (Open)   Resting gets you Killed. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resting gets you Killed. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next