The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zanpakuto Training!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Zanpakuto Training! Empty
PostSubject: Zanpakuto Training!   Zanpakuto Training! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Ezrachek stepped onto the branch as he watched as a pack of wolves were hunting down a family of deer. He watched them carefully, making sure he doesnt make a noise to startle the wolves or the deer. From behind him he heard a crunch of what looked like a man and his son with bows. They must have been hunting the deer as well. The wolves jumped and turned around, automatically snarling and targeting the humans. They jumped into sprint as the little boy screamed for mercy. The first wolf jumped at the boy and was smacked back by the father. Ezrachek hesitated to help them, for he saw the potential of an escape or a victory. The Father yelled for the son to go back to their camp and the little boy ran off as the father shot an arrow into the first wolf that he had smacked back. He went to unsheath another arrow when a wolf bit into his arm. The fangs seeped deep into his flesh and the wolf held on, no matter how strongly the man shook his arm. Within seconds the wolfs were on the man, bringing him to the ground and eating him alive. Ezrachek had seen enough. He jumped down and unsheathed his Zanpakuto, making no sound at all, except for the "click" of his Zanpakuto. He made one swipe as his sword cut cleanly throught he two wolves on top of the pile. The other wolves scattered and ran away as Ezrachek went to help the man. He was dead, and it didn't take any examination past looking at the corpse for Ezrachek to know. He decided that he should return the body to the village where the boy had ran off to. He sheathed his Zanpakuto and picked up the corpse. He jumped up to the tree branch and effortlessly jumped from branch to branch until he reached the village. He jumped down and left the body at the edge of the village. He turned around and went to jump when he literally heard the wizzing of an arrow flying through the arrow. He turned and slashed his sword simultaneously. He knocked the arrow out his path.

"You will regret that. I was trying to return a man from this village to his place. He was attacked by wolves, not by me, but you will be attacked by me for your foolish actions."

Ezrachek jumped high into the air and soared towards the man. The man dropped the bow and his own sword. Ezrachek grinned as he saw the confidence of this man. Foolish indeed. He stopped before the man and spread his arms wide open. He laughed as he saw the confusion in the man's face.

"Since i know you are inferior, I will let you take the first strike, and you better hope that you are fast enough."

"I am the fastest man in these parts of the woods!"

The man yelled as he struck down towards Ezracheks shoulder. Ezrachek jumped into action and dropped to his knees, raising his sword to block the man's strike. He then slashed and cut deep into the muscle at the back of the man's thigh. The man dropped to his knees, screaming in pain and flinging the sword to his side. Ezrachek walked calmly to the man.

"Pray to your God, for it will be the last words that will leave your lips"

The man starting spouting meaningless words. Well, meaningless in the opinion of Ezrachek, a born warrior, unknowing of any God. He raised his sword and slashed the man's head clear off his neck and his body fell stiff to the ground. Ezrachek satisfied with his work, looked up and found the small boy looking in fear at the mess that had been caused. Ezrachek could not bring himself to kill this small boy, for he had not committed any crime. Instead, he jumped to a tree branch and he left the scene to return to the academy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94

Zanpakuto Training!
Page 1 of 1