The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). Empty
PostSubject: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Ren was off hunting for other Hollows, out here it's killed or be killed. She mostly spent her time in the World of the Living but all of that was going to change. She was going to become more like a Hollow then she was acting, "I'm not a human anymore. It's time to move on."she growled at herself. In the distance of the dark forest she could see many Hollows, although most of them didn't have any intelligance. She sighed in defeat wanting to find at least one Hollow that still had their mind intact.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : just freeze so i can kill you now
Registration Date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Hyouketsu was wandering the endless desert of Hueco Mundo, when on the horizon a hollow appeared. He started charging at the creature to catch it off guard, when he fell through a hole. Falling hundreds of feet into the menos forest.

Under him he saw a female hollow, to his surprise it had taken the from of a feline species. To avoid landing on her and causing damage, he let his body fly just left of the cheetah.

When he stood up, from the pit he made from his landing, he introduced himself. "My name is Hyouketsu Sendotaki, whats yours."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Ren felt a rumble come through the ground she was on and looked to her right. There was a large crater from a Hollow that had landed there, she looked up and saw a hole in the "sky". That was interesting. who is this guy? she thought as the Hollow intruduced himself as Hyouketsu Sendotaki. "What do you want?" she asked in a blunt tone for two reasons. One either this guy wanted to consume her or two, wanted to fight her to test his strength.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:01 am

"Not to be mean but I asked your name. I may not seem like it but i can be nice.... If the situation calls. But seeing that you don not want to tell me your name, make it up to me by hunting with me." Hyouketsu bowed and than got down to onto one knee to see eye to eye with this majestic beats. Looking deep into her eyes he could see the how she became a hollow.

"You have been through much trouble, i can see it in you." He stood back up and said "So how 'bout that hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 am

Ren noticed a few Hollows in the distance watching the two with interest. "A hunt sound's like fun, just make sure you stay out of my way." she said with a smirk as she charged past Hyouketsu and was heading for the Hollows. Ren leapt into the air and used her Aura Shard to attack the hollow.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 am

Hyouketsu see the speed a grace of the amazing feline, yet all he wants is her name. He charges at some hollow near the ones she is attacking. He a menos first, jumping and striking it in the middle of its mask, cracking it in all direction. Hyouketsu eats the soul of the menos gets quickly, so he can kill more.

The blood lust burns in his dark red eyes. The love to kill is an amazing, the adrenal in pumps through his hollow blood. But he still just wants to know the girls name.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Ren looked up with bloody mouth and let out a small growl. "Why would you want to hunt with a Hollow like me?" she asked looking at the other Hollow. This was the first time that another Hollow had asked her to go hunt. "Your different from the other Hollows."
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm

"I am different, yet the same. There is still a man inside this hollow." He looks down at the feline to see her starring back at him. The blue and the yellow of her eyes made Hyouketsu...... feel different. He had not felt this feeling since his transformation. The feeling was happiness.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 am

"I guess your right. We all have a portion of us that is still human." Ren said sitting down and she started to think. Could I trust this guy as a traveling partner. she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 am

"I have only trusted a certain few hollow in my life, and to this point the only one of them i have not killed or will kill is you." Hyouketsu watched carefully as she thought, he wanted to know what it was she was thinking. "do you ever plan on telling me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

"It all depends on you. Do wish for a traveling compamion?" Ren asked. This hollow was indeed strange almost as strange as her. She flexed her legs as she began to stretch, "If not then I understand."
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

"I would gladly accept to travel with you any time, but you now my condition." He walked over to the cheetah and got down to one knee, this way he could see into her eyes. "I can tell you think I am a strange hollow, but then you think you are to. So i accept you request."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Ren squented her eyes, "Stay out of my head." she said as she turned to walk. "I suggest you keep up.We'll take turn in the destanation that we are heading in." she said trying to think of where they should go.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:04 pm

"We could always go up." He said as he walked towards the cat. "The desert is just as full of hollow as this forest. However it is more fun, there is more space for them to hide, making the hunt more fun." He suggested this in hope that she knows how to get back to the top.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Ren looked up at the "sky" and thought about the vast area of grey sand. "I agree. It's no fun down here. At least there will be room to actually fly." she said thinking about her Aura Wings. In the dark forest of the Menos there were alot of trees and Gillion to avoid. Howevere in the Desert of Los noches. "Let's find an exit quickly, before anyone else tries to follow us." she said motioning to the Hollows lurking in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).   The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunters and The Hunted (RayokuTrinix & Tenshineko).
Page 1 of 1